15- Cheaters?

It had taken you and Jimin 5 minutes to get dressed once more, 5 more to get to Jungkook's dorm.

"Think he'll know?" "Doubt it. Even if, I'll stay outside just in case." Jimin assured you, rubbing your back.

You knocked on his door, smiling along with Jimin as he opened it.

"Oh. Hey baby..why are you with Jimin?" He questioned, looking at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"I got drunk at Hobis yesterday, spent the night on Jimin's couch. You're lucky he was kind enough to give me somewhere to sleep." You stated, trying to make the situation more believable.

"Anyways, I'm gonna come in and Jimin's gonna leave." You state, giving Jimin a tight lipped smile. He nods awkwardly, waving at his friend.

"Um," Jungkook starts, closing the door. "I don't know if this is a great time, Mags." He states, looking around nervously. You smile at him sincerely, looking at him with bright eyes.

"Why no-" "Babe! Who's that?" You hear another girls voice. And it's shatters your heart, more than it already was.

The girl walks out of his bedroom, wearing his shirt. And low and behold, it's Jennie.

"Wha-" "It's not what you think, I swear." "Oh, you can swear all you want but you're still a fucking liar!" You scream at him, pointing at him accusingly.

"Not my fault he likes me better." Jennie snarls, taking your last nerve and snapping it in half.

"You promised me you wouldn't hurt me, promised! You fucking lied, Jungkook! You lied!" You yell, pointing your finger at his chest. He grabs your wrist and laughs, really laughs.

"And what? You thought I'd stay pussy-whipped for you? You knew my rep and still decided to fuck with me, that's your issue." "You stole my virginity!" "Not my problem." Your other hand raised and slapped him across the face hard.

"I felt horrible after I fucked your friend! But it's nothing compared to fooling around both mine and Taes back-" "Wait what?" He stopped you, which had you realizing what you had said.

"So you fucked my friend? Who?" "That's not the problem-" "Who was it?" He asked, gripping your wrist tighter.

"Oh. It was Jimin, wasn't it?" "I never said tha-" "But your not not saying it, are you?" He questioned, which had you silent.

"Oh my god, you fucked Jimin!" He laughed. But you knew he found nothing humorous.

He walked calmly to the front door, pushing you out of the way whenever you tried to stop him.

Once the door was open, Jimin looked up. He was standing against the wall, hands in his jean pockets.

"So you fucked her?" Jungkook asked, still not listening to you. "And what? You clearly don't deserve her." Jimin responded curtly, nodding his head towards Jennie, who had followed to see the drama unfold.

Jungkook punched Jimin across the face, which had you wailing. "Jungkook, stop!" "No, you wanted this fucker?! Have him in a fucking hospital bed, Magnolia!" He yelled, grabbing Jimin by the collar.

Jimin had shoved his knee in Jungkook's crotch causing him to let go of Jimin's collar. Jimin had picked Jungkook's head up by his hair and punched him, getting on top of him.

"Jimin, no, stop!" You screamed, watching the scene unfold before you. Jungkook had flipped himself over at this point, punching Jimin repeatedly.

At this point, people, including Taehyung and Solaná, had left their dorms to see what was going on.

Jungkook had started to kick Jimin in the stomach and his eyes were murderous.

"The fuck is going on?!" Taehyung screamed, rushing past people. He grabbed you and pulled you away.

"No! He's gonna fucking kill him!" You yelled at Taehyung, protesting. Taehyung held you still, looking to your eyes.

"Why are they fighting?" "I had a slip up last night and fucked Jimin. I came here to apologize to only realize he had been fucking around with your ex when our relationship really started." You explained. "Now can I please go stop them before someone gets seriously hurt?!" You yell, and Taehyung just lets you go, to stunned to stop you.

You had quickly ran over to the two boys, realizing that Jimin was now beating the crap out of Jungkook.

"Jimin, stop!" You said, getting closer.

"Get away!"
"Don't ruin the fight!"
"Stop being Mrs. Problem Solver!"

Others yelled at you. But you didn't care because your goal was to grab Jimin and go.

When Jimin was about to land another hit on Jungkook, you stood in front of them both, stopping both of their movements.

"Stop! Fucking stop it!" You cried, looking over at them both. "Jungkook, I loved you, so much. But you only wanted me for my body. And I'll never forgive you." You stated, looking at your old lover with tears streaming down your face.

"Jimin you cared when he didn't. You-" "You fucked her behind my back, that's what yo-." You slapped Jungkook, shutting him up.

"Yeah, and what? You had been sneaking around my back with Kim Jennie the whole time we dated and I not once acted violently with her! Learn to fucking acknowledge yourself, Jungkook!" You yell, crying harder.

You take Jimin's hand and leave the building, dragging him to the main building and to the nurse.