7-Jungkooks room (18+)

Jungkook laid you down on his bed, immediately kissing your already swollen lips

Jungkook laid you down on his bed, immediately kissing your already swollen lips. You kissed him back hungrily and wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He groaned into your mouth as you began grinding up on his member. You guys stopped kissing just to look at each other. I mean, Jungkook's lips were coated in your lipstick and lipgloss, your thighs having small bruises from his grip. Jungkook thought you looked gorgeous under him, panting with smudged makeup from his kisses.

Jungkook looked at you, bringing his hands to the hem of your tucked-in shirt "May I?" And you nodded, breath hitching as Jungkook took off your shirt with ease. You became a bit embarrassed as now Jungkook could see your bare breasts, perky and round. Your hands went up to cover your chest but Jungkook stopped you. "Nah, let me see em. They're perfect." And with that, Jungkook placed a kiss on your left boob, needing the other one in his big hand. His pierced tongue dipped out to lick your sensitive bud, earning a whimpering moan from your lips.

Jungkook just smirked as he continued fondling your breasts with both his tongue and hands. He switched sides plenty, making sure both got attention. You gripped at his hair, the feeling of his tongue piercing rubbing against your chest along with his warm tongue was a feeling of ecstasy and it had you whining for him over and over. But Jungkook stopped abruptly and you looked at him confused. He nodded towards your skirt and you nodded. Oh god, what are you doing? 'About to have sex, of course. Shut up' you told yourself, focusing back on the handsome man pulling your skirt down.

"Aww how cute, a little bow at the hem." Jungkook fiddled with the bow at the hem of your pink lace panties. You blushed in embarrassment but Jungkook chuckled. "I think it's adorable, honestly." He said, taking off his shirt in the process. Wowza...this man was built. He had an 8-pack and a broad chest area. The sight of him alone made you drip a little on his bed. Not that he would notice.

Jungkook then spread your legs apart and rubbed his long, slender fingers on your clothed pussy. You sighed longingly, wanting to feel his fingers actually on and in you. "Look at my pretty thing, needy all for my fingers." You whined at his words, eager to have him take the piece of cloth restricting his touch. "Don't worry, I'll take them off now." And with that, he slid your panties off your legs and put them in his nightstand drawer. You gawked at him and he just smirked, loving how embarrassed that made you feel.

Jungkook took his fingers and used them to spread your pussy lips apart, groaning at the wetness of what was in between your legs. "So wet for me, such a good girl. You want my fingers or my mouth?" He asked, sparking a feeling of embarrassment once again. "Ahh, pretty thing you have to use your words if you want something," Jungkook said, taking his fingers and pushing the tips of his middle and pointer fingers into you. "F-both?" You said though it came out more like a question. "Both? You want me to use both my fingers and mouth? Needy girl you are." He said, slapping your inner thigh. You yelped as he just laughed, pushing his fingers more into you and leaning his head down.