12- Magnolias room

Stumbling into your dorm was easier than expected. Taehyung was out with Jennie, searching for any of the signs you told him to look for, and Solana wasn't waiting for you like she said she would be.

It was perfect.

"Open your door." Jungkook husked against your neck, placing hot kisses down the back of it as you hastily unlocked your door.

Once it was open, you threw your arms around Jungkook, smiling into your kiss when he kicked the door closed. He broke the kiss to take off his jacket, throwing it somewhere across the room. You watched as he did the same with all of his clothes, minus his boxers. You had also rid yourself of any truly covering clothing, getting back to kissing in your underwear and bra.

Jungkook's knee fell between your legs, pushing you down on the bed. His knee rubbed up against your pussy, and he smiled everytime he heard you mewl about it.

"Take these off, pretty thing." He whispered into your ear, pulling on your waistband. He backed up and gave you space to remove them, getting right back into position afterwards.

"Goddamn, Magnolia. You are a fucking god. Some much so, I'll believe God is you." He groaned, cupping your breasts. You moaned for him, all whiny and needy. He lets out a laugh that has your pussy dripping more. You're already as wet as he is hard, why the tease?

But alas, you know this is how Jungkook wants you to come undone-denial. He'll deny you any and every release until you're spent and can't hold it in anymore.

And this is what excites you.

"Gonna fuck you hard. Gonna have you dripping cum onto your own sheets. Would you like that, hm?" You nodded frantically, pulling off your bra so you were bare for him to do what he pleases.

"Ass up." He said. And without any fight, you complied immediately.

His hands ran over your ass, down your back, and near your pussy. He laughed lowly, lowering his lips to your ear.

"Count?"

You had zero knowledge as to what Jungkook meant, face twisting into confusion. But when his cold hand laid a harsh slap against your ass, you immediately knew what to do.

"O-One."

And another

"Two"

And another

"Th-Three"

And another till finally, you weeped a small "T-Ten"

"Good fuckin' girl, Magnolia. God, I fucking love this ass of yours." He said, stroking your ass where his hand struck.

He flipped you over so you were under him, running his nose along your neck.

"Vanilla again? So predictable, you are." He whispered into your ear, grabbing at your breasts again. His tongue darted out and began licking your neck, the sensation alone making you squirm under him. But then came kisses and bites; you were in utopia.

He pulled away and took off his boxers, lining himself up with your dripping hole.

"Gonna fuck up your insides"

Later that night...

Your eyes fluttered open to the feel of a hand grabbing at your waist, pulling you closer. You turned to find a sleeping, shirtless Jungkook pulling you close with a pout on his lips.

You thought he looked adorable. But that's neither here nor there.

You closed your eyes once more before you heard shuffling in your room, opening your eyes to make sure someone wasn't walking in on you both.