9-Taehyung and Jungkook

"So, what did you want to talk about?" You ask as Taehyung shuts the door to his room

"So, what did you want to talk about?" You ask as Taehyung shuts the door to his room. He stalks over to you and lets out a breath you wonder if he's been holding in.

And then he starts rambling.

"Jennie. She's been acting off lately. And you're a girl and we're starting to get along so I thought maybe, just maybe you'd be able help me get to the bottom of this shit because it's really fucking with my brain and I just can't-" "Tae! Slow down, please." You say, walking to him cautiously. Once you're sure he won't snap you wrap an arm around the back of his neck and pull him closer, giving him a hug.

He immediately wraps his arms around your waist, digging his face into your neck. "It'll be okay, Taehyung. I'll help you figure it out but I need you to calm down, okay?" You say, running your fingers through his hair. He hums in agreement, circling his fingers on your back.

He pulls back and you let him leave his hands at your waist, scared to anger him. "Thank you. So much, actually. I was a piece of shit before and I let her be one to you as well so I feel like an asshole after doing all of that then asking you to help me feels a big gross-" "Taehyung. Stop. I forgive you, you are forgiven. Please know that I don't hold any sort of resentment towards you."

He nods and give you a small grin, which you return almost immediately.

"Thank you again, Magnolia." "Hey, it's no biggie. I'm just glad you felt you were able to come to me." He smiles and let's go of you, smiling again when you bid him a goodbye and leave his room. You look around, pleased with your work in the friendship department.

You open the door to the hall just to find Jungkook standing against the wall, waiting for you with a huge smile. "Hey baby, how'd it go?" Your face flushes at the pet name yet you answer 'It went really well' and walk over to him, leaning into his embrace.

He rests his hand on the small of your back and you rest you face on his chest, hands right beside your head. "I have something planned for us." He announced suddenly, making you lift your head in curiosity. "What is it?" "Oh you know, this and that, that and this. Shits fun, I can tell you that much" He says, taking your face in his hands and pressing his lips to yours.

You're taken aback by the sudden affection but lean into the kiss very quickly, wrapping your arms around his neck and letting your hands fall into his hair, playing with it gently. He pulls away so you're able to catch your breath and his too.

"Let's go?" "Yes, of course"