19- Praise Kink

Jimin had stripped himself of the onesie as you had instructed him to, laying down on your bed eagerly.

"What to do, what to do." you hummed, tapping your chin in thought.

"Oh!", you exclaimed excitedly, walking over to your nightstand. You rummaged through the drawer before pulling out the two new pairs of cuffs you bought, waving them around.

"Oh no. No no no no, don't do this to me. Baby, please, I'm begging." He whined, sitting against the headboard. You smiled but ignored his protests, taking his hands and cuffing them to the bed frame.

"You agreed to this. Let it happen, it's turning me on." You say calmly, running your hand up his thigh. He watches as you climb onto the bed and crawl over to him, pushing your breasts together as you make your way.

You sit on him softly, rocking back and fourth to see his reactions.

Your hands come up to take the dress off of you, revealing your bare chest to the man before you. You could hear the desperation in the needy groan he let out, smirking softly to yourself before looking back at him.

"Is there something you need?"

"For you to fuck yourself on my dick." You shake your head and tut, wagging your finger.

"Nope." You smile as Jimin begins to get whiny and childish, showing you his submissive side.

"Please? I really, really wanna watch you get off on my dick." You shook your head again, climbing off of him. You pulled the matching underwear off your body, now completely naked.

"I'll just get off to you." You concluded, opening your legs and reaching in between to touch yourself. Jimin moved slightly in his restraints, making a pained noise as the cuffs dug into his wrists.

You lifted your fingers to your mouth, spitting on them briefly then reaching back down to your legs. Your middle finger rubbed on your clit in soft circular motions which had you moaning quietly.

Jimin's eyes were staring at your pussy intently, licking his lips quickly before watching again.

You stuck a finger inside your hole, thrusting it at a soft pace.

"Fuck," you moaned, throwing your head back in ecstasy. You sped up your movements, getting closer to your climax.

Jimin was practically drooling over your pussy, eyes lidded and breathing heavy as he watched you finger yourself til' you came, the white liquid smearing all over your hands.

You laughed slightly, crawling over to him. "Open." You said, pushing your cum-covered fingers into his greedy mouth. He licked your fingers clean like a dog licking food off the floor, looking up at you with his big brown eyes.

"You gonna let me go now?"

"No, Jim." He signed, leaning against the headboard once more. "But I am gonna give you head." You said, which had Jimin smiling instantly.

You pulled his boxers down just enough for his dick to spring out of it's confinements, hitting his lower stomach. Your hand just barely wrapped around the full girth of his dick, surprisingly.

Your hand moved up and down for a little until you became bored and just took him in your mouth. Jimin moaned loudly before thrusting up into your mouth, wanting this so badly.

"Fuck," he groaned, living for the way he felt his tip hit your throat.

You bobbed your head up and down at a neutral pace, letting yourself gag on his dick as much as he wanted.

His thrusts into your mouth and you laying your tongue flat on his veins for a total of 10 minutes brought him to a loaded release, filling your throat up with more than you can swallow at a time. You felt some slide down the side of your mouth and down your chin, using your finger to scoop it up into your mouth.

"Sweet."

"All those damn fruits and cake." He retorted, smiling at you fondly.

You came over and kissed him, hand resting on his face. He kissed you back eagerly, not caring about the taste of his cum and you not caring about the taste of yours.

You pulled away and sat over his dick, looking at him with stars in your eyes. "You did such a good job, baby."

"Really?" He asked, eyes widening in surprise.

"Yeah, really." you said, running your fingers through his hair.

You sat on his dick, sighing out a moan of pleasure as did he. You began rocking back and fourth, quickly switching to going up and down on his cock.

"O-Oh fuck-" you moaned, moving faster. Jimin's head was thrown back as you pleasured both yourself and him.

"Please uncuff me. I wanna touch" Jimin moaned, looking at you with those big brown eyes of his once more.

You nodded and reached over, unlocking the cuffs. Jimin moved his wrists around before gripping your waist, bouncing you immediately.

"A-ah! Fuuuuck, Jimiiiin!" You dragged your moans as Jimin buried his face in your neck. He kissed roughly, leaving several hickies on the base of your neck.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so fucking good" He moaned, thrusting into you harder. He went deeper inside of you and it had you screaming for him.

In the midst of all the sex, you've noticed that Jimin likes praise. So even though you were close, you wanted him close too.

"Fuck, Jimin. You're doing such a good job."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, fuck" You grabbed his cheeks and kissed him roughly, moaning into his mouth as you got closer. You pulled away and kept your foreheads close.

"Ohhhh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You moaned, the knot in your stomach coming undone right that moment. Your body twitched as he slowed his thrusts, releasing inside of you.

You sat still, head resting on his shoulder. You were both drenched in sweat, hair sticking to your foreheads.

"Such a fuckin tease, you are" Jimin said, bringing a laugh out of you. You sat up and got off his dick, laying down next to him.

"Let's sleep."

"Yup." Jimin wrapped you both in the blanket, spooning you.

"I love you." Jimin said. You were surprised at the declaration but responded with the same feelings.

"I love you, too"