11- Restaurant

"Kook

"Kook...this is too much. We've only been together for like a week and-" "And you deserve the world, Magnolia. I'm starting to think you don't want this?" He said in a fake accusing voice. You gave him a sorry look and went into his embrace.

"Just enjoy the moment while it lasts, Jonesy. Can you do that for me?" He said, stroking your backside slowly in a sensual manner. You hummed, recoiling from his lewd touch before he got you riled up.

"Ahh, worth a shot. Let's go?" He said, holding out his hand for you. You took it and followed him to your table.

"Reservation?" "Yes, Sir. Jeon." Jungkook said, rubbing your hand across the table. The waiter nodded, gave you guys menus and went to grab someone to take your orders.

"These options are oddly fancy. In asian cuisine, anyways." Jungkook's eyes perked up immediately, looking at you with shock.

"You like what you see? Of the Korean section?" "Yea, why wouldn't I? I have Korean uncles on my moms sisters side, I've been blessed to the fullest with them around." "Oh. Nice. What are their names?" You took a sip of the sparkling water the waiter from earlier left and answered "Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi."

And Jungkook spit his out.

"What!? Seokjin & Yoongi? Deadass?" He said, looking at you with wide eyes.

"Yeah? They're just normal dudes-" "Nah uh! In Korea, they're the owners of the biggest company and my dad knew them since they were just assistants. They go waaaay back." Jungkook exclaimed, eyes still replicating that of a deer in headlights.

"Holy shit?! Why didn't they tell me?" "Maybe you've got a big mouth, I dunno." "Hey! My mouth isn't that big!" "Big enough for my dic-"

"What are you two ordering?" The waiter said, announcing himself with a red face; he was trying to hold in his laugh.

"Hehe uh...we'll have two trays of spicy crab sushi and two bowls of kimchi-jjigae, please." Jungkook said, smiling awkwardly at the waiter while you gave that iconic awkward smile everyone gives. The waiter nodded and made his way into the kitchen, laughing so loud his boss had come out ("YEONJUN SHUT UP!" "IM SORRY!").

"Well that was embarrassing." "Maybe don't make dick jokes." "Maybe don't put yourself in a position where my brain won't let me function until I do so." You rolled your eyes at him, placing you elbows on the table.

"What to talk about, Jeon?" He hums when his name is heard, bottom lip curling in thought. "Ever tried public-" "Change the topic. Now." "Yes ma'am. Uh, how are your uncles?" "Doing good. What about you and your family? Everything okay?"Jungkook sucked in a breath, looking at you with stars in his eyes.

"Everythings great, actually. But you know what's not?" Your eye were laced with concern from his words, hand grappling onto his. "What's wrong?" "The fact I have a raging boner. And you're gonna remedy it."