3-Math Class

༻⥢𖥡𓆙Mr

༻⥢𖥡𓆙Mr. Visiles Class, 9:00 am𓆙𖥡⥤༺

"And lastly, Namjoon next to Magnolia. Hurry it up, we don't have all day." You looked about as a fairly tall Asian man came and sat down next to you. His eyes were that of siren, chocolate brown orbs that stared into yours.

You noticed that the boy had dimples, and he smiled at you with them. "Hi Magnolia. I'm Kim Namjoon, I hope we'll be able to get along this term." You smiled your own dimpled smile, turning your head to your papers then smiling to yourself.

30mins into the class.

You heard the door slam open and your head darted towards it. You saw a chocolate skinned girl with wavy chest length hair with her bandana drooping slightly in front of her eyes. She was holding quite a few books to her chest, looking nervous. "Ms. Rowe, if you'd take a seat next to Magnolia Jones over there. And not come into class late on your first day." Mr. Visiles said to the poor girl, making her look around for your raised hand.

Once she spotted it, she walked over and sat down. When the teacher turned around, the girl looked at you with a toothy smile. "Hey girl, my names Solána or SZA. That's what my friends call me." You smiled at her and studied her face. She really was gorgeous and had beautiful hair. You could tell she was going to be fun to hang with. "Sol, quiet down. You're gonna get us in trouble." "Yeah yeah, whatever Joon." You looked at the pair on either side of you, curious as to how he knows her.

"Brother. Dads black and married his mom like last year or sum shit like that." Namjoon smiled at you then scowled at her. "Yeah and when mom finds out that you're talking it up in class what's she gonna say, hmm?" Solána just smirked and fixed her attention back onto you, still smirking. "There's a freshmen party tonight starting at 8. I'll take you to my dorm and get you ready?"

Your eyes brightened as this would be your first party with more than 4 other black people there. A party where you would feel comfortable to be yourself. You smiled "Yes, that would be amazing!" But Solána shushed you; the teacher was now looking at you both.

"Magnolia, Detention. Now."

You stood up from your seat and everyone was staring at you. You felt really embarrassed to say the least and you grabbed your stuff, avoiding eye contact with the teacher. "And next time it'll be a weekend detention." You nodded your head silently and walked out the class. "This was a Great First day." You said to yourself. But you bumped into some guy with a very firm chest. He held you from falling by the waist.

"Hey there pretty thing. Names Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. And what about you?" You blushed unknowingly as the man's grip tightened slightly. "M-Magnolia. Jones." The boy smiled, "Is your name M-Magnolia or Jones? Eh, I'll just call you Jonesy." You just stood there dumbfounded as he let go and walked into the class next to you. You assumed it was detention as the boy had several bandages on his face and he took out an ice pack to cover his black eye. You huffed and walked in.

Yes, thats Coraline reference🤠
Forgot her outfit:

Yes, thats Coraline reference🤠Forgot her outfit: