16- Magnolia is a Badass

"I heard about the fight. You okay, Sweets?" The nurse asked, her gum smacking in her mouth. "Fine. Just protecting a girl I like." Jimin responded. He looked up at you briefly, giving you a small smile that you immediately returned.

"Ugh, young love. Makes you do crazy things, I'll tell you that much." She responded, rolling her eyes. "What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?" You asked, grabbing Jimin's hand and holding it. He squeezed your hand before she started talking again.

"When I was in college, I got a boob job to have the biggest boobs in the whole campus just so a guy could like me." She said, wrapping Jimins knuckles with bandages.

"And they were non-refundable" She stated with a fake smile, putting the bandages back. "Well, Sweets, you can go now." She dismissed you both.

Jimin stood up and smiled at you, holding your hand still. You both walked to the door of the nurses office, stopping when she called out. "Hey! And no more fights!" You both nodded with smiles on your faces.

Once out of the nurses office, you saw Jungkook leaning up against the wall, holding his eye. He had been waiting for his turn with the nurse. His eyes dropped to you and Jimin's hand, pushing himself off the wall.

"Fucking unbelievable. You went for him after me?" "Maybe I wouldn't have had to if you weren't such an asshole, Jungkook!" "You cheated on me?!" "No, Jungkook!" You stated, letting go of Jimin's hand to stand in front of Jungkook.

"I cheated because I was drunk and wasn't thinking! And that's still not an excuse! You were already cheating, Jungkook! You played me! You took the only thing that I could've given Jimin, the one who ever even actually cared!

"Fuck, he's the only one who did care! Since coming here to Chicago, he's been here for me!" You yell at him, dragging attention to yourself and the boys once again.

"Not my fault you're such a fuckin slut yo-" "Don't call me a slut. I am not a slut." You say, hot tears stinging your face. "Then what are you?After fucking my friend and getting dicked down by him who knows how many times, what are yo-" You stopped him.

Punched him, actually. Right in the face.

"Say it again. I fucking dare you, Jeon Jungkook." He laughs weakly, looking at you with a hatred in his eyes you've only seen for Jimin.

"Slutty whore."

Ah, what a wonderful day it was to be wearing heels, innit?

You kicked him in the stomach as hard as you could. And when he was down you spread his legs and kicked him in the balls.

You climbed on top of him and grabbed him by his hair, making him look at you.

"I'm tired of you. Try anything again and I'll hit you with a goddamn pan, Jungkook!"

"O-Okay! I've had enough, please stop grabbing my hair!" "I need confirmation you'll never do it again! Never ever, Jungkook!" You stood up and made him stand up with you, looking straight into his eyes.

"This is the last time I'm ever walked on by any man or woman. Last time I'm being discriminated against for not 'choosing a side'. Last time I'm ever called a slut or a whore or a hoe if it's not when I'm having the best sex of my fucking life with Park Jimin. Last time, Jungkook." You end, pushing him away from you.

Then you look around at the shocked faces.

"Last time from any of you. All of you." You look at them all with a fire in your eyes you never knew you had before.

You walk back to Jimin and grab his hand, walking out the main building and to his building.

When you make it to his dorm, his roommate is there. And to your surprise, it's Sol.

"Oh my god, what you did out there was amazing!" She tells you and pulls you into a hug. "Thank you. I was really just standing up for myself and..." you look back at Jimin briefly. "The actual love of my life" You state, pulling away with a smile on your face.

Sol let's go and starts walking towards the door, patting Jimin on the shoulder.

"Fuck her up like he did and it'll be the both of us beating you up." "Don't worry, I don't plan on it." He said, giving her a smile.

"Well, I'm gonna go see my man-" "Taehyung" you correct. "Yes, Taehyung. And you guys have the whole dorm room to yourselves. So the only thing i'm asking is don't fuck in my room." She states with a smile, leaving before you could cuss her out.

Jimin walks over to you and pulls you into a hug, hands wrapping around your waist and yours around his shoulders.

"I love you too." He states, picking you up and bringing you into his room.

"What are yo-" "Relax. We're just gonna cuddle with little to no clothes on." He states, pulling off his shirt. You look at him bewildered, hand grasping your chest. "No, we will not." "I'm kidding. Take a shirt of mine and just take off your dress and shoes." He states, already changing into some comfier gray sweatpants.

You do as he says and come back into his room to see he's set up a whole little fort.

"This is cute." "It's like our first date." He says which has you blushing. "Yeah, it is. What are we watching?" you motion to the tv. "Basic Instinct." You turn to him with a slight smile. "You horny prick." "Oh no, you caught me!"

You both laugh and lay back as the movie starts. Jimin's arm wraps around your shoulders, pulling you closer. You rest your head on his bare chest, hand on his stomach.

"Is this our first cuddle?" You ask, playing with the string on his sweatpants. "Second. But it's while we're awake so it's more sentimental." He states, kissing the side of your head. "And stop with my string" "Rather not" "I'll deal with it later, trust that." You laugh and pull his string up to your mouth.

You climb on top of him and keep pulling, which has him breathing heavily. He takes the disc out of the dvd player, setting it back in its case.

"Oh how I'm gonna fuck you brainless"