| BIRTHDAY WISH · MARIO |

Y/n 's p.o.v :
I wake up to my lights being turned on. I squint my eyes trying to see who's in my room, but it's too bright and too early in the morning for me to comprehend what's going on.

" morning birthday girl ", Mario says pulling the blanket off me . i try to pull the blanket from him but he's way stronger than me. " come on y/n , if you don't get up I'll get you up", he says. " try me ", I say rolling over in my bed. It was quiet so maybe he got the hint and left , as I was about to close my eyes I was being lifted up. " Mario put me down", I say giggling.  He shook his head saying no.

Mario was carrying me like a bride into my bathroom. " now get ready so we can go ", he says I was about to agree until I realized what he said. " wait what ", I say turning to him not noticing how close he was to me. I bumped right into him. Mario caught me before I fell. " I'm kidnapping you " he says

" you can't kidnap me on my birthday ", I say. " why can't I , do you have plans ", he asks. " no I don't have any plans for the day, at least not yet", I say trying to protest. Not because I don't want to spend the day with him but because I get really nervous around Mario sometimes.

" well now you do have plans , so im kidnapping you ", " now get dressed so we can go cutie", he says leaving the bathroom and sitting on my bed.

*Time Skip *

I told Mario I would meet him at the car. Once I got outside and locked my front door. There he was looking so cute leaning against his car. I made my way to the car and he opened my door for me.

He gets in the car and I ask him " what if I wasn't home ", I ask leaning towards him. He leans towards me " well I called your mom and got permission " , he says . He winks then moves away. " I blush and look away.

" I can't believe you called my mom", I say shaking my head. , I did and I promised no harm will be done unless you count having the best day of your life as harm ", he says. " don't get too cocky, well see how the day goes ", I say.

* Time Skip *

I watch mario as he's driving. He remained focused on the road. From time to time he looks over at me and i pretend like im not staring at him. " what song do you want to hear birthday girl", Mario asks handing me his phone.

I suggested country and he gave me a look. " okay no country, but your missing out ", I say laughing as he shakes his head. We settle on Katy Perry and I play birthday by Katy Perry. We both song and dance along.

We pull into a mall parking lot and I turn to him. Mario looks at me and continues to park the car. " come on princess , let's go shopping", he says getting out and running to the other side to open my door.

Once inside the mall , we both noticed how crowded it was. Mario connected our hands and lead me through the crowd. " we're to first birthday girl", he asks.

We went to bath and body works first , then to Claire's , Victoria secret , journey's, forever 21,etc. We took a break and went to great american cookie . Mario bought me a giant box of my favorite cookies just the way I liked them.

" thank you Mario ", I say placing a kiss on his cheek. " of course princess" , he says smiling down at me. We do some more shopping before leaving the mall to head to our second destination.

* Time Skip *

We spent most of the day doing things but then mario said he wanted to take me somewhere special. He put a blind fold on me. " are you trying to kill me ", I say trying to peek at where we are going. " hey no peeking and no I'm not trying to kill you y/n".

After a while I heard the car turn off. Mario helped me out the car and lead me toward our destination. I held onto him tight not sure were we are going since I'm still blindfolded. " we are here", he says. Mario started taking my blindfold off.