|I WANT YOU • MARIO|

Y/n's p.o.v:
Lately all me and Mario do is argue. Since him and jasmine have become closer , me and him have become distance.

I wake up and do my morning routine. After finishing my morning routine I get a message from Cesar
" Meet me at the motel by Jamal's house".
I head down the road to the motel, it's a couple of blocks. I arrive at the motel and set my bag down. I figured since it was a motel I would need a night bag.

I text Cesar and ask him what's the room number. I walk into the room and see everyone staring at Mario. "So why am I here", I ask waiting for them to answer. " We're tired of you and Mario fighting, so you guys will be staying in this room for 24 hours", Ruby says smirking. I roll my eyes putting my bag on the other side of the room.

"So what are you guys going to be doing, while we're stuck in here", Mario asked glancing over at me."We won't be checking in on you, we are going to stay at Jamal's and we're going to the Santos party tonight", monse says patting Mario's head.
"Oscar will check on you before we head to the party", Jasmine's says blowing us air kisses. They wave at us and lock the door.

"They supplied use with snacks, food,movies,boardgames,etc", mario says sitting on the bed. I get up and walk to the other side of the room. Mario sighs walking over to me, and sitting beside me.

" Look I know I'm the last person you want to be spending your day with but we're stuck like this", he says grabbing a soda. I nod and grab one of the boxes of oreo's. "Want some" I say looking at Mario.  he nods grabbing a couple.

I start drawling a picture of our friend group. I feel Mario's eyes on me. I continue to avoid looking over at him. The truth is I have been in love with Mario since I met him. The ways he is staring at me is making me feel hot and bothered. I start really getting into details , when I look over to see him   staring at me. I get up and walk past him purposely tripping and falling into his lap.

He helped me up moving his hands down the sides of my body. We make eye contact for a split second . he looked away, but as soon as I turned to wall back to the bed. he was staring at me again.
"Can we talk", Mario asked . I put my sketchbook and pens down. I pat the spot beside me.

" So what did you want to talk about", I ask turning to face Mario. " I know you probably have noticed me staring at you", Mario say blushing. I nod, my cheeks becoming red. he looked like something was on his mind. " I want you, and I'm tired of hiding it", Mario  blurts out. " Wait what", I say getting off the bed and walking around the room. he gets up following me.

As soon as I turned around to look at mario , he kissed me. I kissed back pushing him on the bed. he pulled me onto his lap. " I've been in love with you since the day we met", I say kissing him again. He picked me up pushed my back against the wall.

he ran his hands up and down my thighs. I took of his shirt throwing it across the room. he then took of my shirt and pushed me down on the bed. " I want you and only you", mario said kissing down my neck.

*Time Skip*

Me and mario made out for a few hours. I was snuggled into mario's chest, while he placed kisses on my neck. The door opened, but it didn't bother mario. he continued to suck on my neck. Oscar was in shock staring at us. "Mario...babe..Oscar's here", I somewhat managed to say.

Mario pulled away covering my body with the bed cover. He then gave me his shirt to put on.  "First off d*mn this is wild.  but I just came to check on y'all", Oscar said. Mario pulled up a chair for Oscar. " Sorry for interrupting. Also I thought you guys hated each other, but after what I just saw I'm truly mistaken", Oscar says. I was as red as a tomato.

We both told him about how it went from us not speaking to us making out on a bed. After a while of talking Oscar left promising not to tell anyone. We wanted to tell everyone, instead of them finding out from someone else. We trust Oscar and we know he can keep a secret. ( Unlike some people; Jamal)

I feel Mario's eyes on me, I turn facing him. " I honestly thought you liked olivia or as she calls herself livi", I say laughing. " ruby likes olivia, and I like you", he says wrapping my thighs around his waist. " I know I spend a lot of time with jasmine", mario says making me look at him . " It's fine really", I say looking at him. " I know your okay with it, but I want to make sure to spend time with my babygirl", he says.

"I kinda got carried away earlier, with the whole neck thing", he says laughing. I playfully nod pointing to my neck. Mario starts kissing on my neck. Then he leaves a trail of kisses all the way down to my inner thighs. He continues to kiss and caress my inner thighs. "Stop being a tease", I says moving away from him. he laughs and pulls me back to him. " Okay I'll stop", he says.

" What if they catch us, what are we gonna do", I ask watching  his hands go up my shirt. " We'll just tell them", he says calmly.  I run my hand through his hair. " We should argue more, if this is gonna be the punishment", mario say making me smirk. I climb on top of him,  and pin his hands above his head. I grind my hips against his.  I kiss behind his ear , all the way down his neck and shoulders, and back up to his lips teasing him. " Look who's being the tease now", Mario says wrapping his arms around my body.

I throw on some shorts and a long sleeve. I put on clothes that covered my neck full of hickeys. I was looked in the mirror when I saw mario smirking at me. I continued to look at my neck. he came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.
I turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck. he pulls me into a deep kiss, which lead to a intense make out session. 

We spent the rest of the night bonding and joking around until we fell asleep.

Hope you guys enjoy 💖
Stay safe and wash your hand