| HOW WE MET · LATRELLE |

Dedicated to imaginesbyus

Asante's p.o.v :

I woke up and tried to get out of latrelles tight grasp.  The more I tried to pull away , the more he pulled me in . " babe" I whined out . " no baby girl, your staying in bed ", he mumbles in his raspy sleepy voice ( Idk sorry ).

After a few more minutes of trying I just lay there running my hands through his hair. I heard a soft groan come from him. I couldn't help but smile.

As we laid there in peaceful silence, I started to think about how we meet. I remember the exact day, time, and conversation.

* Flash back *

" Hey guys, were are you going " I ask.
" we're going to hang out with some friends",Cesar says

" im being forced to go , now so are you ", Jamal says dragging me along. 

" alright ", I say walking along . As we continued to walk , i noticed we were going into a area i had never seen before. I moved closer to jamal because some guy was staring at me. " Wassup", i hear cesar say as him and some guy dab each other up.

After jamal introduces me to everyone, I walked in the house to find cesar . he was chilling in a closed off area with the guy i saw him talking to when we first got here.  Cesar called me over , i walked over there and he let into the closed off area.

" who's this", i ask cesar giving a softly smile. " your future boyfriend", he says. I was caught off guard by his response. "This is latrelle",cesar says." Hi I'm asante", I say .  I went to take a seat beside cesar , but he shoved
Me into latrelle causing me to knock us both down. I realized i was on top of latrelle and quickly got up.

" im so sorry", i say helping him up , and trying to clean off his shirt. " its fine gorgeous ", he says gently grabbing my hands.  " Hey , im back", cesar says coming back into the room. He let go of my hands and we both sat down . I was so caught up in the moment , i didn't even realize cesar left for a sec.

Latrelle and all the guys started talking about sneaking into the pool tonight and swimming for a bit. " yeah lets do it ,  hey asante if you don't want to i can walk you home real quick", jamal says . " actually i wanna come with you guys", i say.  When i said that i thought i saw latrelle smile , im probably just seeing things.

As we started walking , they all were trying to figure out how they were going to get in. I listen to there ideas but I knew none of them would work. As we arrived , they all paced back and forth trying to think of a plan. While they talk I'll just go in, since I have the key. I walked over to gate and unlocked it. I decided to wait and see how long it would take them to realize I opened the gate.

"Come on slow pocks, let's go swimming" , I say getting there attention. " they all cheer and run into the gate and splash into the pool. " thanks ", Cesar says walking with sad eye over to the chairs. " Nice work, thanks for this " , latrelle says leaning against the opposite gate. " no problem" , I say. He winks before heading over to the pool.

Cesar told me earlier to wear a swim suit under my outfit and now I understand why, then I went into a closed of little office. I took off my shorts and top, revealing my black two piece bikini .   I let my long curly black hair out of the bun I put it in earlier. I was a bit nervous about going out there , but I couldn't stay in here forever.

I opened the door and walked out . I walked back out you the pool and all eyes were now on me . I was really nervous but I wasn't going to let it stop me. I walked with the most confidence to the pool and jumped in.

Latrelle came up from under the water and grabbed me !!!!, he picked me up and sat me on his shoulders. We play again Cesar and sadeye in a water fight. Me and Latrelle won against anyone we played against. Guess it's just the perks of us both being competitive .

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he wrapped his arms around me. He let me go and we both sat on the ledge of the pool and talked.

"What's it like being good looking", I asked. I shocked myself asking that question. I not really expecting a answer." Hard when im next to someone as gorgeous as you " , he says scooching closer to me.

We talked for a while until we all started to head back to his house. As we were walking it started to rain; Ironic.
We all rain as fast as we could until we reached the house.  Cesar and Jamal started whispering to each other.

" I'm not walking home in that weather, look there's thunder and lightning. ", Jamal says pointing outside. " you guys can stay here , it's really no problem" , laterelle says throwing them some fresh clothes. They all started talking about sleeping arrangements.

"Um.. I don't mean to interrupt but what about me", I ask getting everyone's attention. I think they forgot I was here for a second. " I could never forget about you , come with me mami ", latrelle says grabbing my hand and leading me down a hallway.  He opens a door and let's me in. He shuts the door .

" pick whatever you want", he's says flopping down on the bed . I turned to the closet and opened it. I knew his eyes were on me , I felt his eyes tracing every part of my body. " I don't want to mess up your clothes", I say turning to face him. To my surprise when I turned, he was standing right in front of me.

"Wear whatever you want , I don't care if they get messed up." , he says. I nod and continue to look until I find something. I grabbed a long sleeve oversized back top, grey and white shorts, and black socks. I changed in his bathroom. When I came out he was waiting for me by the door. We both walked back out into the living room with everyone. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating snacks.

I told the guys once I became tired that I was ready to go to bed. Latrelle let me sleep in his room. " Good night gorgeous", he says before shutting the door. I can't believe I sleeping in his bed , I could have slept on the couch or something.

*Flashback over *

I felt latrelle's body move and I sat up.
" good morning my mami, he says leaving a few soft kiss against my neck
I smiled up at him " good morning", I say getting up and heading into the bathroom. He followed behind me . " any plans for today ", I ask.

" me and the guys are going swimming". " okay have fun babe" , I say pecking his lips. " ca-", I cut him off. " yes babe I'll look for your shorts ". I say. "Then I'll make breakfast ", he says heading off. He turns around and kisses my cheek.

" I don't know what I would do without you gorgeous, I love you  ".

" me either love, I luv you too".

Hope you enjoy asante  , sorry it took so long !!!!!!! More imagines to come now that I have got back into the swing of school. Have a great day guys