| SHE AIN'T YOU • LATRELLE/ CESAR|

You walk down the street with Cesar and monse; talking about a upcoming test. " I think I'm gonna ace that test", you say feeling confident. " Ofc you would pass the test, you always do", monse says patting your back. You guys continue to talk until your stopped by latrelle.

" Well well well, look what we have here", latrelle says walking around us in circles. I roll my eyes not in the mood for his crap. " You know what, im going to let you guys go", latrelle says looking at you . " Something's up", Cesar say looking around. " Nope nothing's up, I'll let you guys go cause your friends cute", he says winking at you.

You grab monse and Cesar's arms , walking past latrelle. " So your not gonna let me get your digits mama", latrelle yells out making me move faster. " He really likes you", monse says laughing. You shake your head ignoring her jokes. You guys made your way through the halls to your lockers.

" I'll see you guys later", you say heading to your home room. You get comfortable when you see latrelle sit down beside you. You roll you eyes and turn back to the board. "Come on what's a cutie like you-", you cut him off not letting him finish. " What do you want from me,and there's plenty of girls here for you", you say praying he understands.

" I want a date with you, and I know there's a lot of girls here but your the only girl for me", he says in a cute little voice. You blush looking away.
Latrelle kept making silly faces. You could help but laugh, and make faces right back. " You just started a war", latrelle says turning to face me.

You spent the whole first hour playing around with latrelle. After the bell rang you got up. Making your way into the hallway. You felt someone grab your wrist. You turn to see latrelle with a huge smirk on his face.
You smile at him and pull him all the way to your lockers.

You open your locker and start grabbing your books for second period. You notice him looking in your locker. " I think I see a mini Y/n in that picture", he says pointing at your 5 year old self posing. You quickly shut your locker. " Pretend like you never saw that", you say embarrassed.

" Nope I saw it already, now I can never forget it", latrelle says with a smirk on his face. He walks you to classes, then heads off to his class.
You spent most of the hour thinking about him asking you out. You finally made a decision.

*Time Skip*

It's lunch and your sitting with your friends talking. " So what's up with the whole latrelle thing", Cesar asked looking a little red. " I have my eyes on someone else, but he's cute ", you say making Cesar even more red. Monse laughs and said "maybe you should give him a chance". You told them your answer , and Olivia and jasmine volunteered to help.

Cesar got up and left the table. You got up and followed him. " Cesar wait", you say calling after him. You kept calling him until, he pulls you into a empty room and shuts the door. " What's wrong Cesar", you say siting down on a desk. He stood up and walked up to you.

You look up to meet his gaze, you were nervous for what he was about to say. " I want you Y/n, but I want to at least give monse a chance", Cesar says placing his hand on both sides of you. You nod and finally decide to say it. "I want you Cesar, but understand where your coming from", you say kind of sad. He nods and rest his forehead against yours. " Maybe I should give monse a chance, and you give latrelle a chance", Cesar says and you agree still sad.

" Just know that if things don't work between you and latrelle your mine", Cesar says shocking me. " You would leave monse for me", you asked still shocked. " Anytime", he says kissing your cheek.

*Skip to after school*

You walk out the school and wait for the gang. "So what's your answer", latrelle says scaring the heck out of you. You hit his arm playfully, " I like you so I'll give you a chance", you says. He has the biggest smirk on his face. You laugh pushing him. " Tomorrow at 7, were going to movie", latrelle says making you smile.