| IN BETWEENIN • CESAR|

You and Cesar have both acknowledged that you have feelings for eachother. You want to be with cesar bit he's playing. One minute he's grabbing on you, calling you " his girl", then the next he won't even let you come near him.

You and monse continue to walk down the street. You listen to her rant about something Cesar did. You weren't really paying attention, so you don't know why she's mad . you arrived at the Santos house and stood there. Monse started going off on Cesar. " What are you talking about", Cesar say. " Don't play dumb", monse says glaring. They continued to argue and all you could do was watch.

" You need to calm down", Cesar says grabbing monse. " Me calm down, how about I calm down after I whoop your a**", monse says pulling away from him. " You have to believe me",Cesar says making monse look at him. Monse laughed and slapped Cesar across the face. "D*mn she ain't play'n", sad eye says. " Y/n can you help me out here", Cesar says. You look at Cesar and shake your head no.

After about a hour monse was finally done. " Just stay away from me Cesar, or you'll regret it", monse says leaving. You stood there shocked, then you turned to leave.  " Y/n, wait", Cesar says jumping in front of you. " What Cesar", you yell back up. " Why didn't you help me, princess", Cesar asks wrapping his arms around you. You move his arms off your body. " This is exactly why I didn't help you, and I'm not your princess", you says rolling your eyes.

" What did I do", Cesar asks moving closer to you. " I'm tired of the in BETWEENIN Cesar", you says. " What do you mean", asked Cesar looking lost. " One minute I'm your girl, then next minute I can't even come near you", you says about ready to slap him. " I'm sorry Y/n", Cesar says. " Your really not", you says laughing at his fake apology. "I really mean it, it won't happen again", Cesar says grabbing your hand. " You say this everytime, but you still do it again", you say.

" Can I explain please", Cesar asks. " I think you've done enough explaining, it's my turn now", you say. Cesar sat down and finally stopped talking. " You think these little games your playing is cute. It's really not and I'm tired of your excuse and promises.you say you want me one day, then you don't want to see my face the next. I don't want to keep going through this. We're all or were nothing. I'm tired of being more than friends, but less than lovers. And we can't pretend , we don't want each other. You say you love me, but then don't act on it. Your only thinking about yourself, what about me Cesar", you starting to tear up.

" I didn't think about your feelings and I'm truly sorry.if you give me the chance, I will never hurt you like that again. I hate knowing I'm the cause of those tears. I want to be with you and I was a idiot for playing with your feelings. Monse made me realize that I need to step up. We were arguing over you. She knew what I was doing. ", Cesar says pulling you closer to him.

" Okay Cesar I'll give you a chance", you say pulling him into a kiss. Oscar and some of the other cholo's, were cheering. " Let's go for a walk", Cesar says connecting your hands. You nod and walk hand in hand down the street. " I'm so blessed to have you", cesar says turning to you. You blush and look away." Look at me princess", Cesar says making you look at him.

You couldn't help but pull him into a hug. You and Cesar stood in the middle of the street hugging. Your arms are wrapped around his neck, and his hands wrapped around your waist. You and Cesar stayed like that for a while. Cesar whispered something in your ear. " Tu Mi Vida mi amor", Cesar says. you smashed your lips against his. You knew deep down that you made the right choice.

" NO MORE IN BETWEENIN", Cesar yells out into the night sky. Cesar turns to you and caught you with the biggest smile. " NO MORE IN BETWEENIN", you yell out copying Cesar. You and Cesar burst out laughing. " One more time, but together", Cesar says connecting your hands. " NO MORE IN BETWEENIN" you and Cesar yell.

 " NO MORE IN BETWEENIN" you and Cesar yell

~Hope you enjoy this imagine. Thank you guys for all the support and love. I truly hope your all safe and healthy. Please stay inside and wash your hands~