|POPSTAR · SADEYE|

Dedicated to Evangelia257

Eva is a famous singer who grew up in  Free Ridge. Eva's life began to take off when she was signed to a record label in California and had to move.

*Flashback *

Eva's p.o.v :
I ran and hugged my best friend Jose( sadeye) one last time as my parent finished putting our things into the car. We held onto each other tight before I let go and got in the car. I watched sadeye run after the car as we drove off . I waved one last time before I turned away.  California here I come .

* Flashback over*

I thought when I moved me and jose would stop being friends but we are still as close as we were before. We video call all the time and keep each other informed on our lives.

I really miss jose and free ridge. It's been 5 years since the last time I was there.  I miss my hometown and I want to go back. I decided I want to move back to free ridge . 

* Time Skip *

I'm finally back in free ridge. The first thing I wanted to do was see Jose. I made my way to his house and once I arrived . him and Oscar were sitting on the porch. " did you miss me ", I say catching both of their attention. Jose jumped up and ran to me.

He picked me up spinning me around. " I missed you so much " , he says while holding me tight." I missed you to Jose ", I say squeezing him. I let him go and gave Oscar a hug. " how have you been oscar", I ask. " I've been good , fresh out of jail so taking it easy for now", he says.

" what are you doing here", Jose says pulling me into the porch and pulling up a seat next to his. " I'm back ", I say smiling from ear to ear. " Jose tried 5o play it of will a smile but I could tell he was overly excited.

" I want to spend the day with you guys ", I say. " sounds good , it'll be like old times", Jose say. " let's go get some food", Oscar says . after picking up food, we decided to go to our old hangout spot and chill for a while. Then we went around town. It felt good to be back and it felt like no time had passed at all.

* Time Skip *

It was getting late and Jose offered to walk me home. We were walking side by side in a peaceful silence. I really missed free ridge , it's so beautiful to me. " I really missed you Eva ", Jose says nudging my shoulder. " I really missed you too jose", I say

" I'm glad you are back , I was acting  like I was cool earlier, but you don't know how happy I am that you are back  " Jose say as we continue to walk.

* few weeks later *

I received a voice message from my manager. "hey Eva , you need to check the tabloids if you haven't already". When I checked I open the tabloids to see a giant picture of my boyfriend making out with my so called enemy. The actress that has been talking about and spreading lies since I moved to California.

I called my boyfriend immediately. " how could you cheat on me and with her.  The girl you always called snarky and full of herself. Yet here you are making out with her for the whole world to see we are over Blake ", I say before hanging up the phone.

"Hey I have an idea", I say to Jose who had been sitting here with me looking at the tabloids. " yeah wassup", Jose says . " the tabloids have already been assuming that we might have something , so why not give them what they want ", I say.

" yeah we can fake dating and give your ex a show", Jose says. " you would do that for me ", . " ofc I'd do that for you eva...." , Jose says. Aww thank you so much I say before going off to call my manger.

Jose's p.o.v :

As she walked away I finished my sentence. " I'd do anything for you " I say but she didn't hear me. The way I intended for it to be. I knew fake dating would be a risk because of my feelings for her but I'd do anything to make her happy. So she's my fake girlfriend now but I wish she was my real one.

*few weeks later*

The fake dating is going good so far. The tabloids are buying it and we have been on the cover for weeks now. Eva is really happy and I'm happy that she's happy. We have our moments were it feels like it's real but I'm not for sure if it's one sided or not.

Every time I try to find out we are interrupted or Oscar is threatening to fight her ex and the tabloids have caught on to that to. Eva had to make Oscar apologies to her ex because she was receiving threats from him because of Oscar behavior.

Tonight we are at a red carpet event, and this is the first time we will be at a public event as a " couple ", so we both have to out on a show , we have a plan we just have to follow it.

Eva's p.o.v :
Tonight the big night . the night me and Jose walk the carpet as a " couple" and the night I tell Jose how I feel about him. This whole time throughout our fake relationship I haven't been faking. All my feelings have been real. And I cant hide my feelings anymore , no more faking.

Our styling team finish getting him ready. He was in the other room getting dressed. While he was getting dressed I was getting the final touches done. Once we were both ready . the team left and gave us a moment of privacy. He knocked on the door " may I come in" , he says . " yes you can come in ", I say.

Jose enters the dressing room with his eyes covered. I removed his hands from covering his eyes. I giggled a little at how cute he was being.  When he opened his eyes he started smiling. " you look beautiful eva", he says.

" and you look handsome jose", I say smiling at him. I asked him if we could talk and we both sat down beside each other on the sofa. At first I was a bit nervous but when he grabbed my hand , I knew I could do it.

" Jose we have been best friends for a long time , and for the longest time I have wanted to tell you that I love you. Not in a friend way but in a lover way. You make me feel like the best version of my self and you have always had my best interest at heart. These past few weeks have been the best days of my life and it because I got to spend them with you. Even though we are fake dating all of my emotions and actions  towards you have all been real", I say trying not to cry and ruin my makeup.

I waited for him to say something. I opened my mouth to say I'm sorry when he kissed me passionately. He pulled away and I pulled him back in for another kiss. We pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine .

"Eva we might have been fake lovers but I have always loved you for real "," I want to be with you, so will you be my girlfriend", Jose asks.

" yes Jose I will be your girlfriend", I say.
Jose placed a kiss on forehead.

" now let's go show the world our love my pop star " Jose says

I hope you enjoy your imagine Eva !! I have new imagines coming guy. ( more ruby , latrelle , Mario , etc ) 💗✨