| BAD BOY · JAMAL |

Dedicated to lefteye34

Jamal's p.o.v :
"After being blamed for the whole groups problems Im f*cking done" I say slamming the door in cesar's face . Monse just ups and leaves town then shows back up and thinks she runs things. Cesar all over the place with his Wal-Mart version of spooky looking ass. Then don't get me started on ruby , he gets a bodyguard and acts like he doesn't know me.  I've tried to be nice and quiet for the longest time but I'm over it.  I don't do anything and they just hate on me. Everyone I do what is asked of me they get mad , what the f*ck do they want from me. I think it's time I show them what i got. I get a message from monse saying that were all meeting up at the lake. I knew this would be a perfect time to start.

The only person who has my back his my goddess of a girlfriend y/n. She's my ride or die , I would literally kill for her if I had to. She treats me like I am someone and doesn't lash out on me for no reason. She believes in me and puts up with me everyday.

I decided to go pick her up and take her out , instead of me going to this little " meet up". I pull up to her house and I get out the car. I grab the flowers I got her and lean against my car waiting for her. She walks out looking absolutely amazing . She runs to me and I pick her up spinning her around. " Hello my gorgeous queen" I say pecking her lips ." Hello my handsome king" she says resting her forehead against mine. She's the only person I will continue to be soft for.

*Few minutes later*

We finally arrive to this tree house in the woods. It had lights all over it and flowers everywhere . she gets out the car and runs toward it. I follow close behind her. She turns and pulls me into a deep hug and kiss. " when did you do all this" she asked liking amazed. "I set it up for us while you were shopping with some friend yesterday".  She grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. We get to the top and I hear her gasp. I figured she show what was at the top. I reach the top and see her looking at all the gift boxes. " There all for you love", I say watching her enjoy herself. I could help but watch her with so much love in my heart and passion in my eyes. She truly meant the world to me.

* Few hours later*

We spent the rest of our date cuddling and watching the stars while talking about our future together and what we want to achieve in life. We cleaned up and we headed back to town. Now it was time for me to make a little pop up. As I was driving it became pretty clear to me that I never informed y/n of my plans. " Hey princess" , I say getting her attention. "Yes babe" , she says giving me her full attention. " so I'm planning to burn my parents house down tonight, nothing will be left standing" I say hoping for a quick respond. " Okay babe, what type of gas do you think will be better for us to use" she says starting making a few calls. This is why I love her, she always supports me.

As we arrived at the lake , Cesar , monse, ruby & Jasmine walk up to the car. " we said to meet her a few hours ago" they say starting to yell. I get out the car and walk up to them. , I know what you said but I don't give a f*ck and I really wanna know who your talking to like that cause I promise you it ain't me" , I stepping in closer. Monse push be cause me to stumble back a bit . So y/n quickly got out the car and shoved her right into the lake . "Keep your hands of my man b*tch", she says .
Cesar grabs me by my neck holding me up and starts choking me. I kicked him in the crotch. He dropped me and I took the opportunity to choke him slamming him against a tree.

" Now I've had a enough of all yalls bullshit and I refuse to keep dealing with it. You guys are all fucking mental and need help I'm done putting up with you liars, cheaters, and manipulator. Also Cesar if you ever put your hands on me again I will literally kill you. Ruby I hope when you guys end you'll see what a good friend you missed out on. " what the f*ck do you mean end"ruby says looking at me." Oh you don't know , your lovely girlfriend is sleeping with your brother" I say smirking. " MY HAIIIIIR" , we all her monse scream . when she come out of the she holding 3 chunks of her hair in her hands. I tried not to laugh but once I heard y/n snickering behind me I lost it. " I always thought you would look better bald, now's your chance" y/n says still laughing.

" oh also Cesar right now you look like a deformed bowling pin and ruby I wish I would have know you were a Dorf, I would have asked you to introduce me to your 6 brothers and single the song for me . hi ho hi ho off to work we go" y/n says causing me laugh so hard I started to cry.

We drove off leaving them all screaming and yelling at us and each other. We made a few stops to get a few things we would need. Like first we packed all our bags and got all our money plus the roller world money that Jamal never lost he hide and used lossing the money as a alibi. We left no trace of where were going.

Once we pull up my parents house , we star to carry out our plan. As we start a fire and it spreads through out the house quickly, we watch it start to burn down and then leave. We housed a quick burner phone to call in about the fire know damn well by the time they get here it will be to late. Then we threw the phone in ruby's yard and left.

As we drove off into the night celebrating we folding wait for what the future would bring.

" VEGAS HERE WE COME " y/n screamed from the roof top.

I am so sorry for the long delay. I truly hope you enjoy this image and I hope to receive more request in the future when i open up my requests again. I love you all , Muah 😘