|NOBODY ELSE • SAD EYE|

Dedicated to duarter5

( Your p.o.v)
I wake up to my best friend shaking me up. " Get your a** up jenesia", jasmine says shaking me rapidly.
"I'm up b*tch dang", I say finally sitting up. I get up and head downstairs to eat breakfast. I grab a bowl and pour myself some Trixs.

" So guess what I did", jasmine says smirking at me. " Nope, I'm not doing it", I say glaring at her. " Well I kinda volunteered us ", jasmine says. " Volunteered us to do what ", I ask . " So like I was hanging out with Cesar right", jasmine says. " Okay, continue please", I said now kinda curious.

" So like I kinda volunteered us to help them set up for their party tonight, that we will be attending", jasmine says waiting for my reaction. " Have you lost your mind", I ask about ready to slap her. " Please please please", jasmine asks shaking me. " Fine jasmine", I say shaking my head

" Thank you bestie, I love you", jasmine says hugging you. " I know", I says hugging her back. I shower and get dressed. Me and jasmine head down the street to the Santos house. Once we arrive, I see a lot of party supplies and food. " Hey jasmine", Oscar says winking. " Hey Oscar", jasmine says winking at him. She pulls me over to him.

" Okay so like, were gonna leave the decorating to you guys"Oscar says sitting on the porch. " Okay and you owe us", jasmine says turning to face me. Jasmine introduced me to everyone. I already know Oscar, and I've seen a few of them around. One of them kind of caught my attention.

" we about to turn up, while we decorating", jasmine says. " Savage" by Megan thee stallion started blasting on the speakers. I shake my head and start putting up decorations.
" I'm a Savage", jasmine yells making me laugh.  I felt eyes on me, I turn and I see sad eye starring at me.

Sad eye didn't take his eye off of me. I saw him pointing at me , while talking to Oscar. Oscar had a big smirk on his face. Oscar calls me over to him. " Yes Oscar", I says nervous. " You wearing very little,also my friend here thinks your beautiful", Oscar says. I blushes and turn to sad eye. " Thank you", I says then I turn back to Oscar. " It's hot outside, do you expect me to be wearing a sweater and pants", I say walking away from him.

Jasmine helps me set up the food and snacks. " So sad eyes been starring at you", jasmine said. I tried to shut her up ,but she wouldn't stop gushing. "
" Shut up jasmine", I says trying to get jasmine to lower her voice. She was practically screaming out loud for everyone to hear.

Can I borrow her for a sec", sad eye ask looking at me. " Yeah go ahead", Jasmine says giving me a nod. Sad eye leads me into the kitchen. I noticed I was shaking. When I'm around him I start shaking. Like earlier, I don't know if Oscar noticed. I kept my eyes on the ground. " Do I make you nervous", sad eye asks. I nod still avoiding eye contact with him. I hear him chuckle deeply. His voice is so deep, but at the same time it's so sexy.

He moved closer to me. " Sad eye what are you doing", I ask watching him move closer and closer. " They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, "he says lifting my chin. "Well my visions bad so I need to get closer", he ask.  I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes.

" Jenesia, girl hurry up", jasmine yells. " That's my que", I say moving away from him. " Hopefully, we can talk later at the party", he says and head back outside. I come back outside, and help jasmine hang up some streamers.
I told jasmine what happened and now she definitely won't shut up.

* Time Skip*

After hours of decoration me and jasmine finally finished. Now we're at my house getting ready for the party. Me and jasmine had the same color theme. We decided on white and  dark blue. Me and jasmine finish touching up our outfits. " Ready b*,tch", jasmine asks leading me out the house. " Let's go have some fun", I say practically dragging jas down the street.