|TRAGIC ENDINGS&NEW BEGINNINGS( PT.3)|

Dedicated to Evangelia257

A year later

Sad Eye's p.o.v :

Eva and I are having a tea party to celebrate with valentina since she just turned 4 a few weeks ago. We all having a great time when there was few loud bangs on the door . " open up you little b*tch " we hear Oscar say . I ran downstairs and Eva followed me with valentina in her arms . then Valentine carrying sparkles. Oscar shoves passed me trying to get to Eva but i wont let him near her. I block him from her protecting her and valentina.

" don't touch me " Oscar says still trying to get to Eva and Valentine . I send Valentine and sparkles( her new puppy ) upstairs away from all this. " you stole everything from me and you think you have the right to touch me " , Oscar says getting in my face" .

" Let me clear something up for you pal", I say slamming him against the wall . " I didn't take anything from you , you gave it up like a coward showing you didn't deserve what you had so God gave what you had to someone who deserved it which is me , so you should be thanking me. Then you chest on her with your ex and break her heart when she's was nothing but loyal to you. Especially when you went to jail , she could have done anything and you wouldn't have known but she's not that type of woman and You still had the nerve to cheat on her . You see i said woman instead of girl . " I say trying to catch my breath before I continue .

I love her more than life itself and I worship the ground she walks on . she's given me me everything I've ever wanted and so much more. When she told me she was pregnant I knew thst I wasn't leaving her side and that was a promise. As soon as my daughter was born she truly changed my life and me as a person and she's my little munchkin , I love her with all my heart " , I say . trying yo restrain myself from hurting him even more.

How can you just shoe up here acting like you care when last time I checked you were the one who wanted nothing to do with that " thing " as you said. Then have the nerve to act like your all big and bad and own the place. When as I remember you couldn't even atop hoeing around long enough to man up and be a dad. You have no right yo be here so I suggest you leave now man because I'm about 2.3 seconds away from jumping your sorry pathetic a$$.

Eva's p.o.v :

Valentine comes downstairs " daddy are you and mommy going to come finish the tea party with me and sparkles", she asks looking with hope in her eyes from me to sad eye . " yes princess mommy and daddy will be upstairs in a bit , I promise " , sad eye says. Valentine smiles and then frowns. " mommy who's that" she asks looking at Oscar with confusion. Before Oscar could say anything sad eye cut him off. " No one princess ", sad eye says trying to catch his breath. " okay daddy " valentina says going upstairs.

" you think it's okay to keep me away from my daughter " Oscar says

. " first off you mean my daughter cause if I remember correctly she was just a " it " to you that you could care less about ", I say trying not to strangle him . sad eye kicked Oscar out . " stay away from my family ", sad eye say slamming the door

* Time Skip *

It's 10:00 pm and valentina and I just finished our bath.we I finish getting us ready for bef. I hear the front door slam open and glass shader. " what was that mommy ", valentina asks looking scared . " Nothing sweetheart , you and sparkles stay here " I say running down stairs. From the top of the stairs I see sad eye and Oscar fighting. Sad eye was on top of order and they continued to toll back and forth. " STOP", I say trying to break the fight up , but it was pointless. I call Cesar and some of the other Santos to come break up the fight. When they arrived they pulled sad eye off Oscar. Cesar checked my arms for bruises. I reassured him thst I was fine

" How dare you keep me from my daughter answer me now ", Oscar says yelling

" First off Oscar if anyone should have the right to be mad its me . plus i can do what ever the he'll I want . second that's my daughter and don't you ever try to tell me what I did or didn't do with my child . then last but not least don't forgot thst you chose to leave nobody made you. Not me , sad eye , Cesar , the gang , nor Cathy . Now get out of my house " ,I say slapping him sending a few feet back.

Cesar snatched him why he was still holding his face and dragged him out . I helped sad eye patch up his cuts and bruises. " I'm really sorry about everything , this should have happened, it's my fault", I say avoiding his searching eyes. " how do you feel about this " I ask now looking at his cuts. " I feel stupid for how I acted but I couldn't sit there and let him talk to you like that, I just love you and valentina so much. I got so angry because he was scaring valentina and he was threatening to hurt you and I wasn't going to except that", sad eye says.

" I love you so much " , I say pulling into a deep passionate kiss. I pull away resting my forehead against his. " I wasn't going to let him take you guys from me, I can't lose you", sad eye hugging me tight and not letting go. We stand in the middle of the bathroom in a tight embrace.

* Time Skip *

Once I was finished patching him up we head to our room where valentina and sparkles were waiting for us. As soon as we step into room valentina runs to sad eye crying. " daddy your hurt " , she's says, little sobs filling the room. " im okay princess , we're stay , I promise " sad eye says calming her down and kissing her forehead. Once she's fully calmed down sad eye put her down and sit down beside her. " I want to apologize to you and mommy for how I acted today " sad eye says pulling up closer to him. " it's okay daddy , you took down the bad guy like sheriff cally does. So that makes you a hero, even better me and mommy's hero , eight mommy " valentina turns facing me

" yes sweet pea" , I say kissing her little nose. We get into bed and cuddle up ." valentina and sparkles fall asleep instantly . This is a interesting little family we have here", I say . " it is my queen, but I wouldn't change it for the world" he says as he starts to whisper his vows in my ear " I'll always love you guys and that will always be " he says pulling us all into him. We both fell asleep holding our puppy and baby girl

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I hope you enjoy Eva , truly sorry about the long wait . !!!!

The song above shows Sad Eye's feelings for Eva , as the song in part two shows eva's feeling for sad eye !!!!

Next I will be finally writing a imagine for a girl who requested last year in June. I'm truly sorry that it's taking me this long

Virtual hugs loves , muah 😘💕