| PLAY · SADEYE/OSCAR PT. 4|

Dedicated to Evangelia257

Eva's p.o.v :

After coming to the conclusion that our house had been broken into . I was too shaken up and scared to go inside so I made the kids stay in the car and i call Jose and Oscar telling them to come home now. I told them what I saw and they said they were on their way home now . once they arrived they both look really angry .

I haven't seen them this angry since they were in the Santos gang. Oscar starts going of like crazy, that it scared the kids and they didn't want to get out the car. Jose was pissed but he went inside to see what all was taken or destroyed .

" when I find who did this I'm going to fucking kill them "  Jose says coming out the house. " they smashed our family portrait into pieces", he says. " im going to book a hotel room for a few nights and well go from there ", I say heading back to my car. I get in the car and book the hotel room. I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong for the kids. I didn't want them to see me like this and start to freak out.

" babe take the kids out for a bit and then we'll meet you at the hotel", Jose says to me. I nod and leave with the kids. I take the kids to McDonald's and let them play at the little jungle gym. As I watched them play I couldn't even stomach the thought of someone destroying their room or what would have happened if they were home when it happened and they were hurt.

I Hadn't realized  that I zoned out until the twins came jumping on me . " mommy will you play with us". " yes sweethearts , mommy will play with you ", I say starting to chase them around trying to catch them .

*A few hours later *

It's getting dark and me and the kids head to the hotel . once we get there we meet Jose and Oscar inside. The twins run to them and they pick them up playing with them. " did you guys have fun with mommy", Jose asks. " the twins both tell them of the fun we had today then start jumping on the bed.

We let the twins play for a bit longer , before making them get ready for bed. " come on my little munchkins ", I says putting them in the tub. After giving them a bath I brush amoni and Adriel hair.

* Time Skip*

Jose and Oscar put the twins down for bed. They are now fast asleep. We go outside on the balcony so we don't wake them up. " what is happening, neither of you have been honest with me ", I say " one of my coworkers mo, who is also an old member of the Santos saw you and Jose on your date and assumed you were cheating on me with jose, and...", Oscar says avoiding eye contact with me. " Jose defends Oscar's reasoning also avoiding eye contact .

" so neither of you thought to mention this , you both just kept it a secret from me " , I say bit angry. , we were trying to protect you eva", Oscar says in an angry tone. We then start arguing and Oscar snapped on me about how he was worried about me and the kids.  " let's just leave the conversation at that for tonight", I say. Oscar stormed out of the hotel to go for a ride.

Jose pulls me into his arms rubbing my back. " he's not mad at you or the kids, he's mad at himself just like I am because he couldn't bare the thought of anything happening to you or the twins, ill go with him to keep him from doing anything stupid", Jose says before heading out the hotel room.

*few hours later *

Jose and Oscar come back to find me in our bed balled up crying. " what's wrong babe " , they say coming to comfort me. " im scared and i didn't like you both just leaving me" , i say. " we're sorry we didn't mean to upset you love".they both hold me and comfort me until I fall asleep.

I wake up in the middle and find Oscar on the phone in full spooky mode. " and i want that shit handled , don't tempt me geo", he says hanging up . " what's going on " I ask catching him off guard.
He acts as if everything fine trying to play it cool. " nothing babe don't worry, you should go back to bed", he says but I can't so I just hold him tight. " I promise ill get this taken care of and everything will go back to normal" , he whispers into my ear before we head back to bed.

* The next morning *

We wait until the kids wake up to head to breakfast. After breakfast we get our things and put them in the car. We went to the park and let the kids play for a few hours then we went home. Once at home we put the kids down for a nap and started to clean up. While cleaning there was a knock on our door. I came down stairs to the living room being full of santos members and a guy with a paper bag over his head that says dumbass.

" Here he is boss ", one of the Santos says tossing him into the middle of the floor on his knees. " ah the guy who called my wife out of her name and vandalized/ robbed our house", Oscar says pulling the bag of his head.

" the guy who's going to apologize to my wife and return all of our stuff", Jose says. " im not apologizing to your bitc-", before he could finished Jose socked him in the mouth.  " babe can you go upstairs", Jose asks. I nod and head upstairs to my room for a nap.

*Time Skip *

I come downstairs later after taking a nap with the twins. Everything was returned and our house was back to normal. I pull them both into a hug and say "lets eat out tonight". We went to this fancy restaurant and we enjoyed our meal together as a family. Yeah we received stranger looks from old couples but I flared them down and continued to enjoy myself .

I love my family so much , my two husbands Oscar and Jose , my beautiful twins Amoni and Adriel , and the little one on the way. Which Oscar and Jose know nothing about. That's my little family that I will cherish forever.

I hope you enjoy Eva , sorry for the long wait !!!! 💗 Also four new imagines coming soon guys !!!!