| LOVING THE ENEMIE • SAPO|

Decicated to IsabelSWA5

When the guy you love is your family's enemie. Your brothers Oscar and Cesar won't let you near him. You claim he has good intentions, but does he really ?

(Isabel's p.o.v)
" Sapo is nothing but a back stabber", Oscar says walking off to the kitchen.
" How can you say that about your own friend", I say following Oscar into the kitchen. " He's not my friend anymore , I heard he's been talking to cuchilhos", Oscar says turning to face me. " That can't be, he would never double cross", I say looking down at my phone. I get a message from sapo, and open it. He asked if I want to come over. We start arguing about why I can't come.

" Are you even listening to me", Oscar says snapping. " Sorry... What were you saying", I ask finally giving Oscar my attention. " I said you better stay away from him Isabel", he says walking away. " Who made you the boss", I say. " Don't test me Isabel", he says turning around.

I head out the door and down the street to the park. As i arrive at the park, I SAPO walking over to this big black car. I decided to hide behind a bush and listen to his conversation. I pulled out my phone and started to record everything.

" Oscar doesn't suspect a thing, he think I'm his brother. I need to up the act though, I think he's start to second guess. ", Sapo says. " Good,you better make sure that everything is ready when I call", cuchilhos say pulling off. I wait couple of minutes before I make my way over to him. " Hey princesa", he say grabbing my waist. " Don't princesa me ", I say pushing his hands off me. " What's wrong ", sapo says moving closer to me. "What's wrong is, I'm hearing rumors of MY boyfriend messing with cuchilhos",I say turning away from him.

"Well the rumors are false, I would never work with cuchilhos", sapo says trying to grab my hand. " Well this video says otherwise", I say smacking his hands away. I start to walk off " Babe it's not what it looks like", he says trying to follow me." It's exactly what it looks like sapo, were done",I say running off. I arrived home and locked myself in my room. I never wanted to see him again. How could he betray us like that. He doesn't know that shes going to kill him too, once she gets what she wants

*Time Skip*

After a couple of hours of sobbing. I realized I'm a boss a** b*tch and I don't need him. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I look out the window and see that Oscar's car is gone. I guess I'm home alone. I don't want to be home alone, so I decided to go for a walk. I make my way down the street and decided to go see monse. I make my way to her house and too her room. I open the door and see her and Cesar half naked making out. They both jump off of each other and cover up. " It's not what you think", Cesar says trying to cover up a bit more. " All of us already knew you guys were messing around, you guys are bad at hiding stuff", I say completely ignoring the fact they are are half naked. I flop on her bed and start to rant about my problems.

*Few hours later*
monse and Cesar comforted me for a while,until I was feeling better. Cesar got a phone call and it sounds pretty serious from the way he was reacting. He got up and started to leave. " Wait cesar, what's going on", I ask. " Sapo and some of his friends double-crossed and kidnapped Oscar", Cesar says. " Wait what, do you need me to come", I says getting up. " No, I need you and monse to say here and lock all the doors", Cesar's says leaving.

Me and monse stayed inside , and locked all the doors. There's was a knock at the door, I peak out the curtain. There stands the devil himself sapo. I open the door and yell at him and slam the door. " You don't have to be a diva", sapo says. " If you don't leave you will see a real diva", I say. " Please just hear me out", sapo says starting to beg. " Give him a chance this time sis", monse says nodding towards the door.

I open the door and wait for him start speaking " I promise you,I never meant to double cross ", sapo says. " Yes you did, and to think I was going to believe you this morning.",I says."I had to say something to get cuchilhos off my back", sapo says grabbing my hand. My phone rings and it's a message from abuelita.

" Don't trust a word sapo says, I promise you he's lieing".

I look back up to sapo and slap him. He fell back a little bit , holding his face. " Goodbye sapo, stay away from me", I say and slam the door. I call abuelita and talk to her about everything. After that me and monse head to Ruby's house. We arrive and head inside. We see abuelita cleaning Oscar's cut. I run over to Oscar's side and hug him as best as I can. "Are you okay", I asks. " I'm fine, I promise",he says ruffling my hair." I should have listened to you guys", I say pulling Cesar and Oscar Into a hug

" It's okay, I'm Glade that were all safe", Oscar's says. We spent the rest of the day hanging out at ruby's.it felt nice to be surrounded by family and loved ones. It's funny to think that all this had something to do with me Loving The Enemie

Hope you enjoy this chapter Isabel, I'm really sorry for the long wait. I'm sorry if this is really bad, this writers block is trying to kill me. I wrote this while I'm still dealing with writer's block. I knock I can do better and I will try to do better. Love you all and I hope your staying safe and healthy.