|CLAIMED • CESAR|

Y/n's p.o.v :
The last bell finally rang, I made my way to my locker. I grab my bag and start packing my books. I continued to pack my bag, when I heard some girls talking about me. " I can't believe Cesar claimed her and not me", Vanessa the school b*tch says looking at me. I ignore them and shut my locker  immediately.

I make my way down the hallway to monse's locker. I was stopped by my friend Chelsey. " So you weren't going to tell me about you and Cesar", she asked looking pissed. " Me and cesar are not together, last time I checked we were just best friends", I say shaking my head

I finish talking to Chelsey and lean against monse's locker. " I heard all the rumors", monse says rubbing my shoulders. I nod sighing, " all I've been hearing all day is about me and Cesar", I say. " Everyone's saying that it came directly from him", monse says pointing at Cesar down the hallway.

I roll my eyes as I watch him flirt with the girls down the hall. Monse told me to calm down. Cesar walks up to us. " Hey girls , ready to go", he asked waiting for our reply. I walk away leaving him with monse. " Y/n wait", Cesar says calling my name. I ignore him speeding up my pace. I didn't want to speak to him right now.

Once I noticed I was getting closer to the Santos house; I slowed down. I hear Cesar still calling my name. Just as I'm making my way past the Santos house , Cesar grabs my wrist turning me around. "What did I do, you completely ignored me", Cesar asked looking at me. I notice the whole Santos gang was watching from the porch.

Jamal and Ruby were on the ground out of breath. Oscar finally decided to say something, "what did you do to get your girl in such a bad mood". "First off I'm not his girl, second you think its okay to claim me", I ask ready to go off. " I want you y/n, and i don't want anyone else to have you", cesar says.

" You think this is how you " get me", by starting rumors about us around the school", I say moving away from him. Cesar grabbed my wrist pulling me back to him. I sigh and pull away from him. " You won't get me now and, maybe not ever ", I say walking home with monse.

*Time Skip*

It's been a couple of hours since the whole cesar thing. I don't know why but I haven't been able to take my mind off of cesar. I want to talk to him about it, but at the same time I want him to regret what he did. I was watching Netflix, when my phone started ringing.  it's was Oscar calling me.

I answer to hear Oscar sigh. I knew something was wrong. " What's wrong Oscar", I asked concerned. " Cesar needs you right now, he knows he messed up big time", Oscar say sounding worried himself. " He just wanted everyone to know how he felt about you and how much you mean to him", Oscar says. " I don't know Oscar", I say not really sure. " I've never seen him like this", Oscar says.

" I understand that Oscar, but do you think it was fun for me to hear my name all over the school", I ask Oscar.  " No I don't , but I do know that you are sweet and that you would forgive someone y/n", Oscar says guilt tripping me.

" Okay Oscar I'm on my way", I says. I get up and change my clothes. I head out the door and make my way to the Santos house. It was only a 5 minute walks so i would be there in no time. I arrive and see Oscar talking to the sad eye on the porch. "I'm here", I say getting Oscar's attention.

Oscar points to the door. I nod and head inside the house. I make my way up to Cesar's room. I can hear music blasting in Cesar's room.

I knock on the door waiting for him to open it. " Go away guys, I don't want to smoke or hang out", he says.
" Who said anything about the guys", I say watching as the door quickly opened. Cesar moves aside letting me in.  His eyes were red and puffy . I stepped into his room, and shut the door behind me.

I sit down on his bed, patting the spot beside me. He sits beside me, and he starts to speak. " I never meant to upset you, I should have talked to you about it first", Cesar says beating himself up even more.

I cup his face in my hands, wiping away his tears. " I shouldn't have been so hard on you, deep down I was actually happy", I say resting my forehead against his.

I'm really sorry about everything", Cesar says being hard on himself  again. " Stop apologizing Cesar, I forgive you", I say wiping the tears that started dripping. " Vanessa was so mad that you claimed me and not her", I says playing with his fingers. " I'm glad she's mad, she can be jealous all she wants". " What made you forgive me", Cesar asks looking at me. " Oscar called me and convinced me to forgive you", I says. " Why did you claim me, when you could have claimed anyone",I ask.

He smiled and chuckled, " I claimed you because I didn't want anyone taking you away from me", Cesar says blushing. I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. " I know what you did was out of love", I say looking up at him. I stood up and he stood in front of me starring. He moved closer and closer to me until i trapped between him and his door.

He had made full eye contact with me. He had that famous Cesar smirk on his face that made me weak. There was barely any space between us. " I want you Y/n, no one makes me feel like you do", Cesar says leaning in. Before I could even reply he kissed me.

The kiss lasted a couple of minutes. We pulled away to catch our breath." Be mine", Cesar asks.  I pulled his lips back down onto mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. " I've always been your", I say smiling up at him. He connected our hands , and hugged me tight. I Barry my face in his chest,and sigh happy he's mine now.

" Let's go to your house", Cesar says. He connects our hands again, he pulls me down the stairs, and out the house. " I see everything went well", Oscar says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes playfully and nod. " she's finally mine", Cesar says pulling me closer to him.
" I'm staying the night with you" Cesar says smirking.

" Use protection please", Oscar and sad eye yell at us. Me and cesar burst out laughing. " Will do", Cesar yells back jokingly. I connect our hands.
We walk down the street to my house.

~ Hope you enjoy, love you all dearly

~ Hope you enjoy, love you all dearly. Please stay safe and wash your hands~