|TOXIC• OSCAR|

You and Oscar have been fighting a lot lately. You cant even be in the same room. The smallest things, turn into huge arguments. Can you both finally fix things or will you keep fighting ?

(Your p.o.v)
" So basically you don't care about my stuff", i say grabbing my art supplies off the ground. " Wow your really turning this on me", Oscar says grabbing one of your art kits. " What the hell are you talking about, and give me my art kits", I say storming over to him. " Why don't you finally just get it through your little brain, that your never going to become a real artist", he says throwing an art kit at the wall. I watch as my favorite glass art kit shatters into pieces.

He walked out of the house and sat on the porch. I run over to my now broken art kit and start to clean it up.
After I clean up the last few piece, Oscar walks in and starts breaking all my other art supplies. " Oscar", you scream bursting into tears. " Maybe this will finally make you realize, that you are nothing", Oscar says. I sat there crying on the floor. " And i thought you loved me", i whisper softly.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin aggressively yanking my head up. " Me...love you haha that's funny",he says letting go of my now throbbing chin. " Also stop crying, were trying to listen to music", he says harshly wiping my tears. I got up and go to our room. I shut the door behind me and curled up in our bed. I lay there and just sobbed, until I couldn't sob anymore.

*Few hours later*

I hear the door open, i wipe my tears as quick as I can and put a smile on my face. Oscar walked in and shut the door behind him. " Get your lazy a** up and make us some dinner",Oscar says grabbing me by my hair and dragging me over to the door. I make my way down the hallway into the kitchen. I start to cook dinner , when i hear foot steps approaching me. The foot steps started to get really close. I felt like the person started to grab my shoulder. Before i could process anything i quick grabbed a knife. " Whoa calm down it's just me", Cesar says looking scared.

" Are you okay sis", Cesar asks grabbing the knife from me. " Oh um yeah I'm fine ",I say avoiding his gaze. I go back to cutting the veggies. " Hey you know you can talk to me about anything", Cesar say helping you cut the veggies. " Yeah I'm fine, just another long day with your brother", I say. " I seen a lot of your art supplies in the trash", Cesar says. " Oh yeah me and your brother had a little altercation ", I say remembering everything that happened earlier.

Cesar was about to ask a question when he was interrupted. " Cesar go outside with everyone else", i hear Oscar say. Cesar puts down the knife and gives me a look before heading out. I knew this wouldn't end well for me. " So you think it's okay to tell my baby brother our business", Oscar says putting his hand around my neck. " I'm sorry", i says trying not to stutter. If i stuttered it would only make him even more angry than he already was. He slapped me and punched on me a couple of times. I though he was done and turned to finish cooking. Oscar slammed me into a wall from behind and beat me with a metal pan. He beat me for a while, using my hair for better grip on me and when he was done , blood was dripping everywhere  " Now finish cooking dinner, were hungry", " and you better not say anything about this to anyone", he says walking off.

After i finished cooking , i made everyone's plates and cleaned up the kitchen. When everyone entered the kitchen , they all stopped in their tracks at the sight of me. But there's nothing they can do but look away unless they want to face Oscar too. I let everyone know there are rolls in the oven. Then i started to head upstairs, but i was stopped by Cesar's voice.
" Aren't you going to eat", he asked looking concerned. I look to Oscar first and see him glaring at me. " I'm not really hungry, but thanks for checking on me", i say. I make my way up the stairs quickly and head to my room.

I decide to take a shower,  hope that will stop the blood from dripping. I get my towel and other bathroom items , then run to the bathroom and lock the door. While in the shower i let all my pain out. I wish i could stay in there forever and cry , but if I take to long Oscar will come in there and beat me again. I learned that the hard way from experience. I got out the shower and got cleaned up. I left the bathroom and started heading for my room.

Before I could make it to the room, I  was stopped by Oscar. I flinched , waiting for him to hit me. I waited a little until i still hadn't felt him lay his hands on me. I open my eyes and see a hurt looking Oscar still standing there. And here comes the the usually routine

" I'm sorry mi amor ", he says wrapping his hands around my waist. He pulls me into a deep kiss. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before I pulled away. " I was a idiot for hurting you, I was just really upset", he says pulling me closer. " You could have just talked to me ", I say. " Maybe you should have understood, that it's not always easy expressing my feelings", he says snapping on me. " I do and you know that", I say pulling away from him.

" Don't start with me", he says going back to how he was earlier. His eyes went from light, to dark, to light again in a matter of seconds. He sighed cupping my face in his hands. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped",he says. " It's okay, I forgive you for everything", I say putting on my usual fake smile. The smile i have learned how to use through out our relationship. Sometimes I say his scripted apology, In my head , as he's reciting it. This is what I go through on a weekly basis. Im used to this by now.   But I have no choice, because im afraid that if I don't forgive him, he would hurt me really bad and kill me.

*Time skip*

"Wanna cuddle, I'll be the big spoon", he says. " Sure", I say feeling his arms wrapping around my body.
"He starts to leave kisses down my back. I am used to this to. He tries to kiss up on me and cuddle me, hoping i forgive him. I usually forgive him and i probably will forgive him again. Then in about a week,  we'll go on as if this didn't happen until it happens again. After a while I didn't feel kisses anymore. He buried his face in my neck, and fell fast asleep. He pulled me into his body suffocating me. I lay there thinking about how this all came to be. I couldn't stop thinking about how stupid and blind I have been to not realize this relationship is TOXIC.

Hope you enjoy this imagine. Sorry that I haven't really been updating . Love you all and I hope your staying safe ❣️

P.S. If you or anyone you know is going through something like this leave or get help if you can't. Nobody deserves to have to go through this , especially not alone!!!!!!

-Author