| MISS MOVIN' ON• MARIO|

Me and Mario meet in Elementary school. We instantly connected, becoming inseparable. We soon became a couple in freshman year of high school.

Today's the day Mario's coming home to visit. After high school we both applied for college. I ended up finding out I'm pregnant, the week before I left. I decided to not tell Mario. I didn't want him to stay because of me. I wanted him to follow his dreams. I decided that I would go to college and that I would keep the baby.

The first couple of months were hard for me. Mario had started to become distant, so it's not like I had him to talk to. Everytime we would talk, he would barely pay attention ( or end the call quickly). It's our first semester break, I'm coming home to see my friends and family.  I can't wait to see Mario and and everyone else.

*Few hours later*

I arrive in Freeridge and head to the Martinez's house. I'm so excited to see everyone. I hope I finally get to spend time with Mario. I get out the car and I see Ruby, Jamal,monse, and Cesar sitting on Ruby's porch." So how's my little babies", I say snapping them out of there daze." Sereenityyy", they yell running and tackled me into a hug. They backed away and there eyes were wide. " What's wrong", I ask trying to read there expressions.

" Your pregnant", Ruby says pointing at my showing belly. I nod smiling and ask them if they would like to feel. They all nod, lightly touching my stomach." Is Mario the father", monse asks. I nod giggling, I hope he's excited. " Are you staying for dinner", asked Jamal and Cesar. " I don't know, probably", I say.
" We should head home and get ready for the party", they say pulling me into a hug.

" See you later guys", I say waving at them. Ruby lead me inside and I was stopped by the twins. " Omg you guys have got so big, come here",I say picking them both up. I play with the twins for a little, before I head into the kitchen. " Hey Mama", I say walking into the kitchen.  Mrs. Martinez turned squealing. We hugged and she pulled me farther into the kitchen. I call her mama because she has been in my life for a long time. She treated me like her daughter, when my mom didn't want to.

We got comfortable and started talking. " How's college", mama asks holding my hand. " Good, but i really miss you guys", I say. " How is everything with you and Mario", asked mama looking worried. " Um it's okay, he's been very distant lately", I says feeling upset. She pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. " I handle him later", mama says playfully pounding her fist.

The oven beeped and mama got up to get it. I stood up to help her and she froze. " What's wrong", I asked worried. She started crying and pointed to my belly. " I'm gonna be a grandma", she says running up to me. I embraced her into a hug. " My baby", abuelita says embracing me.

Dad walks into the kitchen. " Why's everyone hugging. " She's pregnant, were gonna be grandparents", mom says still tearing up . Everyone was hugging at this point. I felt truly loved, for the first time in months. I helped mama in the kitchen for a while, before I went into the backyard with the twins.

*Time skip*

It's late and everyone was setting up for the New year's party. I kept the twins busy so they wouldn't mess with anything. I heard everyone squealing. the twins ran inside and I followed behind them. I saw Mario hugging his parents. " My baby", mama Martinez said. I waited behind, waiting to appear. "I have a surprise for you guys", Mario says looking nervous " we have a surprise for you too", abuelita says smirking.

He kept stalling from what he was about to stay. " Stop with the theatrics, what's the surprise", mama said looking antsy. " Well the surprise is...", Mario was cut of my monse and the gang." Happy New year everyone", the gang said and made themselves comfortable. " Um I don't mean to interrupt but did you guys know there is a pregnant white lady on your porch", monse says pointing at the door.

I watch as everyone turns to face Mario again. " Surprise" Mario says looking nervous. I decide that this is the time to step out from the hallway. Mario froze, and his eyes fell only stomach. "So this is why you were ignoring me and being distant", I say as tears start to fill my eyes he stood there speechless. " If you didn't want to be with me, you could have just said it", i says grabbing my things.
" Instead of breaking her heart", Ruby and jasmine yells at Mario. I thank Ruby, jasmine and the family. " I think it's best that I go, thank you for everything", I says heading to the door.

" You don't have to", mama said grabbing my hand. " It's okay really, I don't want Mario to feel uncomfortable with his own family", I say putting on my jacket. "oh he's going to be more than uncomfortable", jasmine says. I hug everyone and head out the door. As soon as I stepped out the house all I heard was yelling.

I quickly made my way to my car. Before I could unlock the door I was stopped by the pregnant white girl.
" Hi I'm Amber", she says holding out her hand. "Hi Amber, I'm serenity",I say shaking her hand. I wasn't going to miss treat her just because of what Mario did. " I heard everything and I'm sorry", Amber says rubbing my back. " It's okay, I'm sorry about all this", I say pulling her into a deep hug.

We decided to go inside together and break things of with Mario. " Ready girl", I say connecting our hands.
" Nothing can stop us when we have eachother", she says smiling " your both seriously breaking up with me", Mario asks. " Yeah, I love your family and they will always be apart of my life. You on the other hand have been cancel. I'm tired of waiting for my prince that you promised to be. When I give my all and you give nothing. I'm sorry but we're done for good.", I says turning to Amber.

Amber had the biggest smirk on her face. "Oh yeah Mario, it's over.you don't deserve neither of us beautiful queen. We want a real man, not a little boy. You run your mouth about Ruby, but maybe you should take some tips. Honest grow the f*ck up. I'm sick and tired of you hurting me over and over again . So we're done for good", Amber says grabbing her things and heading out the door. We say goodbye to everyone and leave together.

After that day me and Amber were always together. We both kept contact with the Martinez family,but no contact with Mario. He decided that he didn't want to be apart of his children's lives. Even though we have gave him the opportunity multiple times . Which his family wasnt  very happy with his decision, but they are all apart of our kids lives.

~Hope you enjoy  my first ever Mario imagine. I pray your all safe and sound. Love you all and wash your hands~