|STRICT • OSCAR|

My boyfriend Oscar is very strict. He doesn't like me doing most things. He's very over protective of me.

Me and Oscar got into a argument before he left with the gang. I decided to make him mad by putting on short shorts and a crop top, curling my hair, and doing my makeup. I knew he would be mad but I didn't care.

I grab my phone and my wallet heading out the door. Im going to the store to grab some snacks cause...I'm a hungry b*tch. I leave the door unlocked heading down the street.

Once I arrive at the store i see Mario Ruby's brother. " Hey Amiga",Mario says biting his lips. I roll my eyes and continue walking around the store. " So it's like that now", Mario says grabbing my hand. " It's always been like that Mario", I say removing his hands off of me.

After paying for my snacks, I head back down the street to the house. I see Oscar's red Impala in the driveway. I had the biggest smirk on my face. Time to put my plan into action.

I get a messages from monse asking about having a girl's night soon. I continue to text her until the gang started say "ohhh you in trouble". I roll my eyes at them. Oscar walked out and immediately his eyes were on me.

I avoided eye contact with him, I could feel his eyes burning deep into me. " Inside now", Oscar say nearly exploding. " Haha your in so much trouble", sad eye says. " I think I got that already", I say making my way past Oscar into the house.

I walk through the house to the kitchen dumping my snacks on the counter. " Do you think this is a f*cking joke", Oscar says grabbing my arm. I roll my eyes and continue dumping my snacks on the counter. " What the hell are you wearing", he asked pinning me against the sink.

" Clothes duh" I say looking at how close we were at this point. He pressed his body against mine , lifting my chin. " Look at me princesa", he say running his hands up and down my thighs. Sad eye walked in and quickly left. 

"I don't want you dressing like that, unless it just me and you in private", Oscar says sitting me on top of the counter. " Oh now you care about me", I say pushing him away from me. " Don't be like that princesa, you know that's not true", he say cupping my face in his hand. " You look amazing. I just want you to myself that's all", he say pecking my lips.

" I know you like to protect me", I say pulling his shirt. "Now I have to extra protect you , thanks to this little stunt you pulled", Oscar says helping me off the counter. I couldn't help but laugh. I pulling his lips down onto mine. " Your mine got it",he say kissing down my neck. "Yes papi" I say smirking. Oscar slapped my a** pulling me even closer.

Hope you enjoy, can't wait to start writing request. Love you all 😘