|TRAGIC ENDINGS&NEW BEGINNINGS( PT 1)|

Dedicated to Evangelia257

Girls after girls hit on your boyfriend Oscar of 7yrs. You act like it doesn't faze you, but little does Oscar know it makes you more and more self conscious.

(Eva's p.o.v)
Today me and Oscar are going a party. Right now we're in his car on our way to the party. Once we arrive at the party, we head inside. As we push through the crowds, all the girls wink and wave , then glade at me. " come on let's dance", Oscar says pulling me against him on the dance floor. I try to get rid of my negative thoughts and try to have some fun.

As soon as I start to have some fun, a group of girls walk up. " Oscar you can do so much better, she's so short and fat", they say. The group of girls walk away. I just shrug it off, out of nowhere everyone gets quiet start looking in a certain direction. I turn to see what everyone's staring at. I see Oscars ex Cathy. " I'm going to the washroom", I say quickly leaving before Oscar could stop me. Which he probably wouldn't since he's basically undressing his ex with his eyes.

I quickly use the bathroom not wanting to leave him alone to long. As I walk back out the sight in front of me brought me to tears. I frantically wipe my tears away . " So you still can't keep your hands off my man", I say turning to Cathy. " girl your a whole pig and Oscar wants a real woman, not some wanna be", Cathy says earning cheers from the crowd. I was hoping Oscar would stand up for me, but he didn't. He acted like he didn't hear a word she just said to me. He continued to let her grind against him. I turn and leave with a face full of tears.

As I was leaving the party sad eye stopped me. " hey don't listen to her , your beautiful and so smart, I can literally wipe half her face off with a makeup wipe" said sad eye smirking. I start laughing as I nudging at him. " you deserve better and if you ever leave Oscar just know I'm always available" , he says winking. " also his ex could never compare to you, you are outstanding Eva", sad eye says which makes me smile.

* Time Skip *

I decided to head back to the party with sad eye. We just sat on the stairs and talked. " remember when you peed your pants", I say poking at sad eye's arm. " yeah cause you took the blame claiming you " accidentally" split your drink on me , so I wouldn't get picked on", sad eye says laughing. " oh I I got one, remember when you poo-". I cut sad eye off , covering his mouth with my hand.

" HEY... we agreed to never speak of that again", I say laughing. When I look at sad eye , he's just staring at me. " do you realize how beautiful you are", sad eye says not taking his eyes off me. I blush and shrug it off. " I'm serious eva, and your so smart especially with cesar", sad eye says. " not to mention you took care of him while Oscar was gone", sad eye says.

* Time Skip *

Me and sad eye got so caught up in talking, we didn't realize the party was over. Oscar walks up and he glares when he see's sad eye. " what the hell are you doing with him alone", Oscar asks still glaring at sad eye. " you have no right to be talking to her like that, after how you treated her earlier, your a real fool if you can't see what a wonderful girl you have", sad eye says. " Eva I've always had feelings for you and I always will. But I'm happy for you and Oscar. I'd rather it be him if it can't be me", sad eye says backing up. " I'm sorry princess, I was acting like a jerk. I promise I'll never get back with her or hang around her anymore , actually I swear it because I already have everything I need", Oscar saya hugging me tight. Sad eye nods at me before leaving.

Hope you guys enjoy and I'm glad to be back

Hope you guys enjoy and I'm glad to be back. I hope everyone is staying safe and keeping healthy . Luv you all 😍😘