Gentle Criminal

"Kimiko! What are you doing here? People who aren't parents are not allowed in dorms." She shushes him as she begins to talk "Well you didn't leave me with much choice I haven't heard from you in two days I tried calling but you wouldn't pick up." He chuckles scratching his head "Yeah my bad I broke my phone after my fight with Overhaul." She smiles "I knew it was you, heard about it on TV."

He nervously scratches his face "Couldn't help myself I made a promise." She sits down at his bed "So what actually happened, I only saw so much." She say's curiously Midoriya sits next to her and explains what happened with the suit and Eri and Overhaul and All Might. "He said you couldn't go, what a-" He stops her "Don't worry about it, his opinions bothered me before but now I just don't care. But how is training with your quirk."

"It's going slow but look." She raises her hand a creates a small electric current between her thumb and her pointer finger. "It's not much but it's a-" He cuts her off "Not much!? You kidding that was amazing, in just 2 days you can already use your quirk." Midoriya continues to talk about how amazing her quirk is she just watches in admiration she always liked when he got caught up in quirks like this.

She finally stops him "I think our opinion of amazing is very different. But it's a start at least." She say's as she moves closer to him and embraces him, he is surprised but returns it. He finally breaks and asks "Something wrong?"

She pulls back and looks at him "I'm just glad your okay, I was worried" He gives a light chuckle" Yeah you mentioned that. I'm fine though, promise."

"forgot you have plot armour." She says laughing " You act like I'm a character out of a TV show."

She lets go of him as she says "It's getting kind of late and now that I know your not dead, I should get going." She walks towards his window but Midoriya grabs her hand. "Hold on a second I need to ask you something, are we uh you know t-together." She cranes her head "Together?"

He begins to elaborate "Y-you know d -d-dating are we dating, I know we kissed and all but we never actually clarified anything s-" Before he can stop talking he feels her lips press against his, but before he can take it in it ends just as quick as it started, he hears a giggle as he opens his eyes to see her gone. He looks out his window and sees her on the ground waving as she leaves.

*She still didn't answer my question.* He says as he traces his fingers over his lips Midoriya ends up going to practice with his classes performance there doing tomorrow, but after practice Midoriya realises something. "Hey you guys this rope looks really frail." Mina peaks her head over his shoulder to look We have been using it to practice a lot. Kaminari speaks up "Why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make a new one." Mina nudges his arm "She is sleeping already. And you can't just use her quirk to get what you want when you want it.

He mumbles under his breath "Doesn't stop people from using me as a phone charger. Aoyama proposes a idea "Shops are closed right now so why don't you go in the morning, and get a replacement for the rope." He agrees and they all go to bed next morning Midoriya wakes up early and does some target practice with his blades after he quickly changes and makes his way to the exit of UA, but before he can leave he runs into Bakugou. "Bakugou what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were going to the store for rope, I need new drum sticks so I'm coming." He say's walking in front He looks at him in confusion "Okay?" They walk in complete silence they stop at the first store and Bakugou get's his drum sticks even after Bakugou get's what he wanted he still follows Midoriya, Midoriya finally speaks up. "Alright why are you here?"He groans "I already told you to get new drum sticks."

"Okay you got them but your still here, I would have thought you would leave as soon as you got what you wanted." Bakugou snaps "I can leave whenever I want!" Midoriya rubs his ear "All right calm down, I don't really care." He say's as he picks up the right rope and goes to pay Once they get outside Midoriya checks the time. "It's 8:30 we should hurry and ge-

Before he can finish his sentence he stops himself from bumping into a man and a girl both wearing sunglasses and masks. "Watch where your going you almost ruined the flavour of gold tip." *This boy I can't get distracted I need to get to the school* Midoriya ignores his rudeness "Oh sorry I- did you say Gold tip as in tea. My friend made us some of that. *He sounds familiar* Bakugou nudges his arm "We need to leave."

The man agrees "Yes I must be on my way."

Midoriya mind suddenly clicks *No it has to be I saw him online he is Gentle Criminal* "Hey Bakugou that guy i-" He stops him "Gentle Criminal I saw the videos."

"Let's think there are no hero agency's nearby an-" Before he can finish talking Bakugou shoots himself at him but as he hits a elastic wall and he get's shot flying in the direction he came from smashing against the concreate. Gentle starts to speak "Gentle Rebound! Keep the camera rolling La Brava no matter what." The girl nods "Got it."

Both gentle and Brava start to run but Midoriya chases after them but Gentle places his hands to the ground and the ground turns to a sort of trampoline and sends Midoriya flying in the air. They both start to escape using Gentle's quirk buy making air trampolines and jumping away.

Midoriya panics as he starts to descend "I can't recover at this hight if I hit the grou- Wait don't panic i-" Before he can think of anything else he get's grabbed out of the air and by the arm by Bakugou, he uses his quirk to fly them through the air. "There heading in the direction of the school we have to stop the-"

"Yeah I gathered that much!" He say's shooting him down Midoriya comes up with a idea "Throw me at him w-" Before he finishes his sentence Bakugou sends Midoriya flying at Gentle, Midoriya sends a kick to Gentle's back causing them both to fly crashing towards a construction site. Midoriya jumps off Gentle's back and his chest hits one of the construction bars scrambling to cling on. He looks down as he sees just how high he is *I thought Bakugou would hesitate at least a little when I said throw me* He turns his attention to Gentle "I'm going to stop you."

"My plan will be a smashing success you are just a minor inconvenience." He say's bouncing on his air platform, Midoriya pulls out one of his blades he accidently left on him after target practice. He pulls of the case from the blade and pockets it, as he tries to aim Gentle uses his quirk to start bouncing around making multiple air platforms shooting himself around the construction site and landing attacks on Midoria's sending him down the construction site causing him to land on his back on another beam.

He groans as Le Bravo jumps in "Gentle we don't have time for this." He uses his qquirk to elastify a construction beam "I guess you are right." He jumps up and down on a single construction beam as they jump higher and higher as Gentle speaks "There is a old man below me and once I stop bouncing this beam will most likely drop as my quirk will wear off. You can chase us or save him" Midoriya looks up "Or I can do both."

Gentle jumps from the beam and Midoriya sees the beam start to fall and shoots himself off towards the ground where the old man is standing and he grabs the old man and turns his body so he takes the impact as they roll across the ground out of the beams way. As Gentle is flying Bakugou shoots and small explosive blast at Gentle but, he uses his quirk to change his direction and shoot himself and Brava down into the woods. "Damn it, stupid stash face stop moving AROUND!" Bakugou complains as he flies down and shoots a explosive AP shot Auto rapid, explosions shoots out of his hand sending both of them down into the ground. Bakugou lands beside them.

"You should give up now it's ov- Huh?" Bakugou jumps back as he sees Gentle envelop in a pink light, he deduces it must be Le Brava's quirk. Gentle shoots himself at Bakugou, Bakugou sees this coming and shoots himself into the air but Gentle predicts this as he makes a air barrier shooting him into the ground faster then he flew up. Bakugou tries to get up but can't he feels like he is being crushed by bricks.

Gentle Criminal announces his move "This is my Gentle Sandwich, there is no way out" A voice comes out of the woods "You SURE!" Before he can turn his head, Midoriya sends a kick into his side hard, causing gentle to stumble he smashes his fist into gentle's face sending him into the ground. This causes his quirk to deactivate releasing Bakugou. "We can't do this alone let's work together on this" Bakugou doesn't even consider it as he shoots back "Yeah like hel-"

Midoriya interrupts him "Let's skip this part and just fight this guy."

A/N: Long chapter but since I haven't updated in a while.