He's awake

Manic makes his way to a destroyed building that was hit by a stray villain attack, he sees heroes helping people caught in the rubble and his eyes stop at Uravity she's staring off in the distance with rubble levitating over her. Suddenly it drops Manic doesn't hesitate as he runs pulls out his sword and cuts the piece of rubble in half with his equinox slash with the rubble landing on either side of Uravity. 

He pulls off his mask and turns to her grabbing her shoulders "What was that!" Her eyes move to meet his "Deku?" His face turns to confusion "Yes?" She smiles "Your okay" He cocks his head "Yeah of course I a-" He isn't able to finish his sentence as she wraps her arms around him pulling him into a hug him Manic is frozen he almost get's pulled in but he snaps out of it and pulls back.

He stares at her for a second "Uraraka... I... uh." He shakes his head as he takes in his surroundings "Um now isn't the time for that" Uravity snaps back "I'm so sorry I was just happy to see you"

"What got you so scared?" Uraraka doesn't say anything as she points his eyes follow her finger as he sees the hospital building slowly collapse.. or decay. Manic's eyes shoot open in shock Endeavour, Aizawa all the heroes inside. There is a silence between the two until she speaks " I thought you were still in there, I thought you died. That's why I... You know. Do you think there all okay. Manic places his mask back on as he nods "Uraraka! Get everyone out of here" SHe looks up as buildings start to turn to dust as it comes closer and closer Todoroki shouts to the other heroes around to evacuate the civilians Class 1a as well as pro heroes jumps into action getting as many people as far away as possible.

Manic looks for a large slab of rubble as he directs people to stand on them as Uravity uses her quirk to make it levitate Manic shoots his grabbling hook into the slab and starts to run. Questions run through his mind is this shigaraki? It has to be. How far is the range of his decay now? Will they get away? They all start to stop in a woodland area loading the civilians onto transport busses as Endeavour's voice rings through the coms. 

He says three words "One for All" Burnin questions him as he doesn't respond Burnin turns to class 1a "I'm going to assist Endevour" She shoots off before Manic can stop her. Thoughts fill his head One for All is that what Shigaraki wants. No it's not possible he can't get it seconds later he hears Endeavours voice "Shigaraki is heading to the evacuation site!" this confirms Manic's suspicions

Manic starts to run and grabs Bakugou dragging him along "What the hell do you think your doing!" He shouts, Manic turns to him "This isn't the time, I need you to trust me and fly" Bakugou doesn't question him as Mani jumps on his backa s Bakugou takes off into the air before any of their friends can question them.

"Keep heading southwest" Bakugou finally speaks up "You going to tell me what this is about" Manic looks down over the rubble on that was once the city. He taps his coms linking it to Endeavour "I think Shigaraki is after me, can you tell me if he changes direction I can lure him away" Endeavour increases his speed "He's after you? He just changed direction he is heading Southwest" Manic taps Bakugou "Faster!" Bakugou increases his speed but it isn't fast enough they both feel the touch of death as Shigaraki shoots through a building in front of them Shigaraki reaches out his hand for saying "Give me All For One" before Shigaraki can touch him Manic is grabbed by Gran Torino flying them both in west at incredible speed. "Gran Torino!"

He looks down at Manic "When I heard about All For One, I took a guess he could target you" He looks back at Bakugou "Were you two planning on fighting him on your own, you've seen his power." Manic looks up to him "We were trying to lure him away, I think he is after me and I was near the civilians. Also we didn't think Bakugou would be that slow." He mumbles. Bakugou shoots back "What the hell I heard that! You were slowing me down!!" Grand Torino comes to a stop and places them on the ground "Shigaraki has All For One which means he has the ability to take quirks. There is no denying it Shigaraki would come for you for one thing One For All you must have taken it which means he can take it."

 Manic looks up to him "Yeah and I didn't take it, but I'm pretty sure I have it sort off anyway it's complicated" Torino turns back and mumbles "Yagi what did you do. Anyway stay here let us handle it he can't get that quirk" He shoots off into the air leaving the two alone. Bakugou finally speaks up "What the hell is One For All and why did he say you have a QUIRK! EXPLAIN!"

Manic sighs "Let's go! Long story short this is All Mights fault I'll explain on the way" Bakugou looks back in confusion "Did you not hear him"

Manic begins to walk "He is after me I'm not gonna let him hurt the others. If you don't talk me I'm going to go on my own" Bakugou groans as he grabs the back of his suit and shoots them both in the air. Doesn't take long before they arrive at the site Manic looks down to see Shigaraki running for Mr Aizawa Manic pushes out of Bakugou's grip shoots down to the ground at increasing speed before Shigaraki can touch Aizawa Manic sends a powerful kick smashing Shigiarki's face into the ground Manic jumps of Shigaraki as Bakugou fires his AP SHOT firing explosive bullets at him. Manic stands as he unsheathes his sword pointing it at Shigaraki "You think I would let you lay a finger on my SENSEI!"