Raid of The Paranormal Liberation

The start of the new term started as any new one did at UA, we were pretty much recruited for war.

The villains or the Liberation front main objective is destroying the status quo they plan to initiate every hero in existence they'll attack major cities across the country and leave cities without heroes and watch as chaos follows. and from what hawks told us Re destro will move to the political world hand out weapons and extol the freedoms of self defence just like it was when quirks first appeared then as laws become meaningless Shigiraki will riise through the debris basically the second coming of All for One and the end of Japan.

Right now the heroes are creating a plan Detective Tsukauchi along with the police department found One for All's right hand man Garaki Kyūdai he is the founder of the Jaku General Hospital they received info from the safety commission and created a investigation they found proof he created the Nomu's. 

It didn't take them long to create a plan the heroes will be split into two teams Team Endeavour which will secure Garaki in the hospital and Team Edge Shot which will storm the gunga Mountain Villa the main heaquarters of the Liberation army. Also the hero course students will be deployed as support for both teams. As Sero Kiminari and Tokyomi have long range quirks they will be deployed with the Main villa team. And from Mirko's request the student with the hero name Manic will accompany her.

Thus started the Paranormal liberation Raid. While Endeavour's team is raids the hospital Mirko and Manic are underground beneath the hospital. Manic runs side by side with Mirko down the dark corridor Manic finally brings up what's been on his mind "Why am I here? I mean with you and not with the others." Mirko pauses before she answers " Your here because I want you here, I trained you so you can fight with me." Manic pulls his mask down "You only trained me for like 4 weeks!" Mirko smiles and faces him "That should be enough, and you better prove useful I stuck my neck out to get you here."

Manic stops for a sec then runs back to catch up as he starts to think to himself "I can't mess this up!" He looks up at her "Alright I'm ready!" She chuckles "good now stay behind me" Manic looks confused "What?" Mirko increases her speed growing further away from Manic he starts to see a figure a Nomu as she tenses her legs and leaps into the air smashes her leg into the head of the Nomu killing it in one shot one after another she sends attacks taking out one Nomu after another. Manic is left amazed at her strength. 

Struggling to keep up Mirko smashes through a wall and into the main lab crushing a small Nomu in the process, she looks to the side and sees him Garaki she shoots a crooked smile "So your the real one" She says as the ruble from her attack destroys multiple giant canisters "Noo! What are doing!" Mirko ignores him as she speaks "Well I'll know if your real once I kick you" She says as she runs up to him getting ready to attck "Wait NO I'm REAL!" He shouts in a panicked voice.

Garaki tries to pull something out of his lab coat as Mirko shoots a kick but before the attack can connect a small Nomu hits her from behind throwing off her attack. Mirko spins round and smashes her leg into the Nomu as it falls to the ground in as it's body turns into a brown clay like mush Mirko concludes "It must have had twice's quirk."

 She turns back to Garaki as he pushes the button the room shakes slightly as the giant canisters start to open (Seen above) she looks closer to see they all contain Nomu's "They look different but they are defiantly Nomu's" Garaki starts to shout "Trample these provoking heroes!" Mirko can barley react as a Nomu grabs her and throws her into the roof of the lab into a glass vat. The Nomu's start to speak "Hero... Go.... Wild" Garaki starts to run as Mirko pulls herself out of the vat blood trickling down her head "You think i would let you escape, Ha I'm just getting warmed up"

Context: These Nomu's are genetically engineered by Garaki and have no will of their own. there are tiers to them Upper middle and lower but just above upper there is one called high end they have specs higher then Upper tier and can even think on there own.

Mirko's ears prick up as she moves " hey old man I hear you back there clicking and clacking away, your not running" She smiles standing up the Nomu's watch in bewilderment "How can she still stand! S-stop Her Ki-ll her" Mirko tenses her legs "I cut out the impact of your attack with my legs" She leaps out over the Nomu's in the direction she hears Garaki but the Nomu's don't let up and follow her with multiple attacks with their quirks. a white vine like whip shoots out heading for Mirko but before she can turn a sword slices through the vine stopping the attack. Manic stands back faced to Mirko with Nomu's on facing both of them "You think I would let you handle this on your own, I'm just getting started" Mirko smiles at his words mimicking her catchphrase. "Alright let's get to work!"