Muscular

Midoriya is now using Kimiko's old apartment as a temporary base he sits at a desk as he tries to put his thoughts together. "Alright, main objective kill Shigaraki side objective how do I do that. Also, side objective 2 capture escaped converts from tartarus. 

Midoriya looks around the apartment and finds a whiteboard he writes down names of 10 inmates: stain, muscular, Moonfish, Kurogiri, lady Nagent, Overhaul, Dictator, Kunieda, Gashley and All For One. "All For One was on pretty much life support after his fight with All Might. I can assume he isn't up to fight for now. I should think ahead before I run into these guys. Muscular is probably gonna come for a rematch with me. Good thing, I have an idea for him. "

Midoriya walks over to his bag and pulls out the syringes he took from the hospital he also pulls out an empty small circular capsule Mei gave to him. He pours the liquid inside and seals it. "Plan for Muscular complete the only difference in muscular is his physical strength his body is still human this should work just got to make him eat it. 

Midoriya places these capsules in his utility belt. As he does, he pulls out the communication device Mei gave to him he opens it and fiddles around until he finds the call button. 

CALL

Midoriya: Hello, Mei, it's me. I need your help. " 

Mei: "Wow, I can't believe the comunicator works. i thought it would have blown up by now," 

Midoriya: "Makes me feel real confident of having this on me." 

Mei: "There is only like a 40% chance of that happening.... Well 60, 65 max." 

Midoriya: "Anyway, the people who escaped Tartarus, I need to know what their quirks are. I can't beat them unprepared." 

Mei: You want me to find out their quirks. Luckily for you, the pro heroes had the same idea on top of making defences for UA were making preparations for the people who escaped tort I can send you a list through the communicator. 

Midoriya: Thanks, Mei. I seriously owe you after this is over. you're the best. 

END CALL

Midoriya turns towards the window and sees a explosion in the distance he is quick to grab his bag with his costume and hops on the motorbike he makes his way towards the site as he hides to change into his suit he uses his grappling hook to shoot himself onto the building and scans the area. He eyes stopped to see Muscular and Shindo from Ketsubutsu Academy. 

Muscular grabs Shindo and slams him into the ground. "Your tremors won't work with my muscle fibbers protecting me. That's right, this is going to be a BLOOD FRENZY!" Muscular get's ready to end it in one shot with a punch. before he can attack a blade gets thrown into Muscular's back before Muscular can notice it explodes sending Muscular off the building they were on. Manic makes his way down and picks up. Shindo Manic suddenly hears a voice "Midoriya that's you, isn't it? The way you move, I know it's YOU!" Muscular's voice echoes through the town 

Manic pulls out a capsule from his belt and throws it to the ground black smoke envelops them Manic leaps off the building with Shindo and uses his grappling hook to safely land on the ground he sees Tatami run to Shindo as he places him to the ground Manic shoots his grappling hook back to the building to face Muscular. Manic scans the area but can't see Muscular until a powerful arm slams into Manic sending him flying off the building. 

Muscular leaps off the ledge looking for Manic as black smoke surrounds Muscular. " Midoriya, stop using these cheap tricks and FIGHT ME!" Multiple slashes cut into Muscular from different directions "You know these attacks won't work my fibres heal faster then you can cut I'm stronger then before" The smoke slowly starts to clear and Muscular spots Manic and leaps at him about to attack Manic runs at Muscular and leaps over him slashes down the back of his body. As his fibres regrow Manic throws an explosive in between the connecting fibres it suddenly explodes, sending both of them in opposite directions.

 Manic groans as ringing sound flows through his ears he pushes himself up from the rubble his vison is blurry at first as it starts to clear he feels his side aching as he stands "Maybe a broken rib or two lucky me" Manic looks up to see Muscular's burnt back as the fibres re-join covering his body but something is different. Shindo's Vibrations must be taking effect it's messing with his fibres they can't connect properly.  

Manic suddenly hears cackling "That's what I'm looking for Midoriya fight me like before, this time I'm gonna crush you" Muscular sprints at Manic throwing punch after punch Manic's movement starts to slow as he grips his sword tighter "EQUINOX SLASH!" His sword shines a yellow glow as it cuts through Musculars muscles and into his skin blood leaks from Musculars arm he grips it in pain Manic doesn't question the yellow light and takes this chance and swings his sword upwards cutting through Musculars last good eye. Muscular howls in pain clutching his face, he stumbles around and falls to his knees. Manic puts his sword back in it's case as he slowly walks to Muscular and reaches into his belt he pulls out a small capsule and throws it into Musculars mouth in a matter of seconds it takes effect as Muscular collapses to the ground.  

Manic starts to think, "Did I put too much anaesthetic, eh, I'm sure he's fine?"

Manic suddenly footsteps approaching assuming it's more heroes he runs he makes his way to a alley and uses his grappling hook but misfires as the rubble on the building breaks causing him to fall he catches himself on the fire escape of the building but his grip breaks as he hits the ground. His vision burls as he finally loses consciousness. The last thing he hears is footsteps.