Breathe

Soon after Midoriya passes out Mina gets caught and Class B wins the match Midoriya was taken to infirmary as he still hasn't woken up. Mina fills in Mineta and Uraraka about the match. Before she can finish explaining Bakugou jumps in. "What the hell was Deku doing during that MATCH!" Kirishima pulls him back "Woah man chill."

"People usually answer questions when they don't shout at them, I won't answer until you do." Mina replies stubbornly Bakugou clenches his teeth and replies in a aggressive tone "What the hell was Deku doing in that match. "Better, I guess. I don't know he called it shadow Jump or something I'm not sure how it works. You'll have to ask him." She replies

"Where did Uraraka go." Jiro asks "I don't know my bet is she went to check on Midoriya." She say's with a Cheshire like smile.

Infirmary

"How is he?" Uraraka questions Recovery girl answers "He should be fins a few bruises and scratches, but the main thing is over exhaustion. Once he gets some rest, he should be fine. We should leave and let him rest.

"Yeah okay, I'll come back to check on you later Deku." Uraraka says as she takes another look at him

They both leave a couple hours later Midoriya slowly wakes up in the Med Center, he slowly starts to remember what happened. He must have pushed himself too far too fast with his new move. "I guess I should work on lung compacity next, longer I can hold my breath the more jumps I can take." He thinks to himself.

The door the infirmary open and All Might walks inside with a glass of water. Midoriya sits up to see him. "Oh hey wasn't expecting you All Might." He closes the door "Just wanted to see how you were doing, I saw your match it was pretty impressive."

"Yeah, until I passed out, I overused my jumps, it's still new so I hit my limit pretty quick." He say's clenching his fist. "That's not the only limit you'll reach."

"What do you mean?" Midoriya questions All Might breaths out a sigh "Right now, you can keep climbing higher and higher in strength but one day you will reach a limit. Where the ladder stops a normal body can only go so far, that's why I'm going to ask you once more will you take on-

"Shows what you know." Midoriya mumbles "What?"

Midoriya looks up "You don't know what I can do, the limits of my body. If what you say is true and I do hit my limit, I'll just push myself even further and push past them. I don't care what you say I'm not stopping or taking your quirk.

All Might looks Midoriya dead in the eyes "I didn't want to say anything but before Nighteye died he told me something he saw your future. If you continue down the path your going now it will result in your death. You will die in a battle that will change the world. That's why I have been so adamant in giving you my quirk you won't give up but I know you'll survive if you have my power."

Midoriya's head lowers as his hair covers his eyes All Might eye's open in shock as he sees a smile grow Midoriya's face "That's actually pretty funny." All Might looks at him in anger "What is so funny about YOUR POTENTIAL DEATH!" He shouts.

"It's amazing that I'm going to survive long enough to be in a fight that could change the world" His laughter slows "I-I know this isn't funny It's just you were right, from the start you said I will be killed if I keep going like this. You told me so I guess but that vision is pretty vague this fight could happen tomorrow or 30 years from now. So the reason why I'm not worried is because right now I'm alive that's all that matters, I'm gonna keep living until I achieve my dream of being a symbol of hope and proving you wrong.

He say's shooting him a smile All Might's face turns to shock trying to sense any fear in his eyes or voice "I can't fell any worry of dispare of him It's like he doesn't even fear death* He thinks to himself. "Sometimes destiny doesn't give you a choice. Here. He places the cup on the table next to his bed.

"I don't know what you mean but thanks. I'm going to keep getting stronger and I can't wait to see your face when I become a hero." He say's taking the glass.

Midoriya places the glass to his lips as All Might leave outside the door. Outside tge door All Might lowers his head "Sorry young Midoriya but things are getting too dangerous."

"Huh weird, I wonder. HE WOULDN'T!?

His eyes shoot open as he drops the glass he soon relaxes, as he gets up from the bed and puts his shoes on and leaves. A few hours later Midoriya enters his room to find his window open he searches round his room; he looks to his desk and picks up his phone he looks to see missed calls and messages from Kimiko.

A/N: (What did he do for those 3 hours important later ;)

His eyes shoot open "That's right I said we would go out today, I wasn't exactly planning on staying in the infirmary."

He decides to call her.

PHONE

Kimiko: What happened I have been calling you I was waiting outside the gate, but they wouldn't let me in.

Midoriya: Yeah sorry, you see the training exercise we did was more brutal than I thought, and I ended up in the infirmary.

Narrator: He calms her down and talks her through what happened.

Kimiko: And your sure you're okay.

Midoriya: Yeah, I'm good I just need some rest. Sorry about missing our date I'll come by your apartment tomorrow we can do something then.

He cuts the phone off and falls to his bed soon drifts to sleep. He is awoken by the sound of his classmates. He walks into the lounge area. "What's going on."

"That's right you weren't here you were still in the infirmary, Aizawa told us we need to find internships." Ida say's pushing his glasses up. "Internships huh? Can I go back to Nighteye's agency? Or maybe I should find someone else." Midoriya starts to think of possible solutions until Ida interrupts "Mr Aizawa did say he wanted to talk to you about the internships."

"Alright I'll drop by after school ends." Midoriya head's to the teacher lounge to find Aizawa asleep on the sofas cocooned in his sleeping bag. "Uhm Mr Aizawa, you asked me to come here. You awake?" He say's poking him his eyes lazily open "Oh Midoriya, good your here. "He stands up exiting his sleeping bag"

"What's this about?" Midoriya questions Aizawa rubs his eyes "I was contacted by an agency who wants you"

"I really got a offer!? Who."

"She says she knows you. It's the number 5 Hero Mirko."

A/N: The missing 3 hours will come up later in the story. Unless you all want otherwise I'm going to keep this writing style as it's a lot easier to write fights.