Shadow Step

Midoriya runs and jumps over the obstacles in his path with Monoma close behind, Monoma fires multiple projectiles at Midoriya, Midoriya pulls out his sword to block the incoming attacks. He looks up to see Monoma standing Infront of him, Midoriya doesn't even try to run but instead a smile spreads on his face. "You know Monoma it's been about 2 minutes that means you have at least 3 minutes left till you can't use your copy quirk anymore. I could keep running till then but i don't have time for that instead I'll just finish you know."

Monoma starts to laugh "That's some confidence you got there, if I'm being honest, I don't need 3 minutes to beat you. Midoriya smirks "Now who is overconfident, I'll cut you some slack here." He says as he puts his sword back in its case Monoma reaches into his pocket to grab some bolts ready to fire. Midoriya picks up a bolt that was shot at him and throws it at Monama's head, he doges it and turns back to Midoriya to see him gone suddenly he reappears 3 feet Infront of him. In reflex Monoma jumps back and fires his attack Midoriya is slow to react and gets hit with sending him back. Midoriya stands and starts breathing heavily.

Monoma mind starts moving a mile a second "Wow what was that here I thought you were quirkless?"

Midoriya scolds himself as he thinks *Damn it I misjudged the range. One more time * Midoriya throws one of his blades missing Monoma distracting him for a second, which Monoma turns back and sees Midoriya gone. Before Monoma can even think Midoriya strikes him in the face causing him to stumble back, he looks up and Midoriya appears behind him sending his knee into his side Monoma falls to his knees as Midoriya finishes him by kicking him in the head knocking him out.

Midoriya readies himself to leave but he stops "Oh, and to answer your question I am quirkless."

The rest of the class watch in awe as Kirishima speaks up "Woah you see that Midoriya destroyed him, it's like he didn't even see him."

Bakugou scoffs "Hm, he got lucky."

Kirishima elbows Bakugou "Sure. But Mina is doing pretty well she is holding her own against Shinso and Uraraka." Midoriya drops to one knee and clutches his chest and breaths heavily, he starts to think back to his training.

FLASHBACK

Desut stands to his feet "I'm impressed in the span of 5 hours you have improved your technique tenfold."

Midoriya Breaths heavily with his hands on his knees "Yeah but I noticed some drawbacks the ability has a range to about maybe 5- 8 meters. Then" Breaths "there's the passing out."

Desut pauses for a second "I take it has to do with the technique"

Midoriya nods "To use the ability I have to hold my breath and further the range th elonger I have to hold my breath."

Dust nods "Which will also limit the uses of the technique so if you do use this tomorrow no more than 4 jumps. This is still new don't push it."

END OF FLASHBACK

Midoriya breaths heavily, as he picks up Monoma running him to the prison once he gets there, he puts Monoma inside and heads to Shinso's location. Midoriya starts to think of his next move*I got two more jumps, should be enough to take care of Shins-* Midoriya sees a barrel heading for him he jumps out of the way, he quickly scales a small wall to get a better view.

Midoriya instantly makes the link*Only explanation is Mineta's quirk wore off, there awake* His sights lock onto the three of them there working together Yanagi is making the objects float Shoda is using his twin impact to double the damage and Kodai shrinks the objects and enlarges them when they want to attack.

Midoriya thinks and comes to the conclusion *1 jump should be enough*Midoriya jumps down and throws a flashbang at them temporally blinding them, once they can see, Midoriya is gone he appears behind them and slams the back of his sword into Shoda head sending him to the ground a barrel appears over Midoriya dropping on him Midoriya tries to catch it but stumble back on impact, he spins round and throws the barrel at both of them knocking them down. Midoriya continues to take deep breaths as he hears the words "TWIN IMPACT!"

Shoda uses his quirk so the  barrel floats up and smashes into Midoriya knocking the wind out of him sending him flying, he doesn't give himself time get as he climbs back to his feet and kicks off his shoe sending the iron sole boot into Shoda's face knocking him out. "This is a lot worse than I thought, it feels like I just ran a marathon."

Kaminari chimes in looking at Jiro "Midoriya is really clearing out." She agrees "Yeah but he looks like he is about to pass out." Once Midoriya takes the three of them to prison, he forces his body to keep running he gets the site where he left Mineta to find him gone. *Shinso must have taken him*

Midoriya climbs to the highest point in the area his breaths get heavier and heavier he then hears the fall of metal in the distance, he slides down from where he climbed and makes his way over to the sound. He sees Shinso and Uraraka fighting Mina.*Come don't fail me, last one* Shinso throws his binding cloth to wrap around Mina, Midoriya pulls out his sword and Shadow jumps in front of Mina and cuts through his cloth. He grabs her and throws a flash bang as  they both run.

They both run "Just in time I was getting tired, I could only fight with offense because of Uraraka. It's just been a lot of shooting acid to slow them down and running if I try to go for Shinso Uraraka get's in the way." Midoriya starts slowing down as he lags behind "I-I don't know how long I can keep this up so let's do this quick, y-you change the potency of your acid right?"

She nods agreeing with him "Yeah." He turns to her "Go for light burns if I know Uraraka she'll understand besides recovery girl will fix her, you distract her I'll shadow jump and take out Shinso stopping the mind control.

Mina stops "Got it, so is that what you did to get in front of me." He nods as they stop running and turn to face them Midoriya picks up a rock from the ground. Mina look apologetically "Sorry Uraraka."

Mina follows the plan and uses an acid shot burning Uraraka distracting her Midoriya runs past and throws the rock causing Shinso's eyeline to shift away from him. Midoriya uses this to shadow jump behind Shisno but as he is about to land his final attack, he feels his body move the wrong way he is falling backwards  he drops to the ground and passes out.

A/N: I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter I really like the new technique/