First Time Out

Midoriya is back on the rooftop with Mirko training, Mirko smashes her leg into Midoriya this time he stumbles back a few steps. Mirko stops and looks at him with grin. "What's wrong? You stopped."

"I think you've had enough" She replies "No wait, we still have more time the day isn't over yet!" She laughs at him leaving him confused "I mean you can come with me for your internship" His face brightens with a smile " Really? But I still moved from your attack"

"But in a day and a half you have learned the iron body technique" He looks at her confused "You haven't heard of that technique!? His face lights up "Oh wait I have heard of it I saw them talk about it in a documentary once I saw some Monks do it." Mirko looks at him in disbelief "You saw this it in a documentary? No one taught you I assumed Desut taught you" He shakes his head "Maybe Desut knows it, I probably saw it from him as well "Mirko starts to think to herself " This kid is pretty impressive he learned the basis of a technique from a documentary and seeing Desut use it"

"Anyway, let's go!" Midoriya looks at her confused " Wait where?" She looks at him dumbfounded "On patrol, I was training you for a day and we need to catch up so try to keep up Manic oh and you can only fight with your legs no fists or weapons" Mirko runs and leap off the building to another by the time the dots connect she is already on the third building Manic follows her lead and runs across the rooftops he comes to a sudden stop. He sees Mirko at the bottom dealing with a villain "How am I meant to get down? This is the perfect chance" Manic leaps of the building lifts his arm up from the gauntlet of his glove a wire shoots out piercing the building, he runs down the building to the bottom. But Mirko is already finished.

A grappling hook

Mirko looks at Manic "You got here quicker than I expected" He breathes heavily before he replies "W-well you are a lot faster than me, it's unfair even with this new grappling hook Mei made for me couldn't keep up." She laughs " Then even the playing field, if you're going to work with me than you need to be useful." She taps the com link in her ear and launches off the ground onto a building heading towards another crime in progress "How am I meant to compete with that speed" A smile grows beneath his mask.

Mirko leaps over the buildings and sees a villain robbing a store before she can jump down to, she sees Manic send the back of his iron soled shoe to the man's face knocking him down with one attack. Mirko jumps down to meet Manic "You really got here before me; I'm impressed" Manic just points " Well I had some help" she looks to see a motorcycle "Really using your head, as a hero you use everything in your arsenal to win. But I never expected you to bring soemthing like this out" She laughs "Alright, go back to UA meet me back at the roof tomorrow."

"Were ending early?" She nods "You're going to need to rest, were training tomorrow just like today. They are becoming too much of a crutch you can't rely on having a weapon against every villain." He agrees then heads back to Kimiko's place and drops off the motorbike, walking back to UA he realises something he doesn't have a licence to use the bike.

Back at the dorms Midoriya couldn't sleep so he headed to the gym to practice his sword skills, In the back of his mind All Might's words repeat back to him he was going to die if he continued trying to be a hero, he always thought it was a possibility, even though this may be his fate he isn't going to stop.

"Midoriya you, okay?" He swings his sword a final time before he turns to see Ojiro "Oh hey Ojiro sorry I was out of it for a second" He smiles and says, "Don't worry about it, something bothering you" Midoriya just shakes his head "Nah I'm good" Ojiro pulls on his boxing hand wraps "If you don't want to tell me that's cool, but how about we do some sparing to get your mind of whatever it is." Midoriya smiles as Ojiro tosses him a pair of gloves Midoriya pulls them on and puts his sword back in the scabbard and puts his sword away.

Midoriya throws the first punch Ojiro easily doges it and uppercuts him Midoriya, causes him to stumble back Midoriya ducks down and swipes at Ojiro's legs in an attempt to knock him down but Ojiro's doesn't fall as his tail keeps him up, he slams both his legs into Midoriya sending him flying Midoriya recovers mid-air landing back to his feet. Midoriya rubs his jaw and starts to think "I guess I shouldn't underestimate him anymore; he is a pretty capable fighter" Midoriya pulls of one of his gloves throwing it at Ojiro distracting him for a second.

Ojiro looks back at Midoriya to see him gone Midoriya appears behind him and sends a punch to his side knocking Ojiro down. "Good punch" Midoriya stretches his hand out to help him up "Thanks" He shakes his head. "No, I should be thanking you, it took my mind of things, if you didn't have a internship with Shishido I would have told you to get to Ms Mirko she's great." Ojiro nods "At the start I was jealous of you Mirko is one of my favourite heroes, but Shishido is a great teacher." Midoriya smiles as he goes to pick up his sword "Anyway I'm going to bed thanks again"

Manic reaches his hand out trying to pull his broken body away he comes to a sudden stop as he feels the weight of someone's foot crush his back Midoriya cries in pain "AH!" The man on top of him speaks" You can't run anymore"