Fall Of Gentle Criminal

Bakugou sighs in defeat "Fine, just this once." Midoriya tries to reason with gentle "I know you don't want to hurt anyone so if you give up now we can avoid fighting. *The festival is starting I can't miss the performance a chance to make Eri smile* Gentle answers him "Unfortunately I cannot do that, it's the only way to achieve my dream!"

Bakugou is quick to shut Midoriya's idea f saving Gentle "Give it up Deku! Can't you see he won't change his mind he may not act like a villain but that doesn't change that he is trying to break into our school, it's our job to stop him, if you really want to make it to the festival let's stop talking and start fighting."

Midoriya runs in first he throws his blade which Gentle doges it , as he calls to La Brava "stay back, it's dangerous stay back!" La Brava starts to think * Gentle it's two against one he is rallying on me I can't let him down.* Gentle pink aura increases

Bakugou turns to Midoriya "Hey Deku".

"Yeah?" Bakugou responds "I got a plan, when you make contact get out of the way." he looks at him in confusion "What do yo-" Bakugou grabs Midoriya's arm and puts one hand on his back he spins Deku and uses his quirk to shoot him at gentle, Midoriya recovers in the air sending a kick to Gentle. With Gentle's enhanced abilities he blocks Midoriya attack, as Gentle blocks the attack Midoriya jumps off of Gentle and flips over him. Gentle turns to Midoriya as Midoriya leaps up delivering a upper cut to Gentle. As he remarks "I wouldn't be focusing on me if I were you."

Midoriya points as Bakugou as he shoots himself at Gentle with his quirk and fires off a point blank stun grenade shooting a blinding light at Gentle. Gentle covers his eyes as he drops to his knees, Midoriya sends a kick to his head knocking gentle to the ground. Midoriya holds his blade to Gentle's throat warning him not to move Le Brava's quirk starts to fade and the pink aura leaves gentle. Le Brava runs out from the bushes as she shouts "More heroes are coming!"

Gentle turns his head to Le Brava as he says "L-le Brava run quick!" Tears form inher eyes Gentle! N-no. Get off of him! Stop! Let him go! You can't take gentle away from me. She say's trying to push Midoriya off him. "If this it I want you to do one thing for me. She didn't do anything wrong. Please.

Midoriya turns to Bakugou "Hey Bakugou wil-" He nods "Yeah yeah I got it." Bakugou grabs Le Brava and covers her mouth and nose forcing her to pass out. Midoriya looks at him scared *I-I mean that's one way*Gentle turns abck to Midoriya "Quick get off me, I promise I won't fight back."

Bakugou looks at Midoriya "Deku don't fal-" Midoriya get's off of Gentle as he stands Heroes Ryo and Ectoplasm come out of the forest to see Gentle standing there. In the end Gentle turns himself in and doesn't fight back, Ectoplasm calls it in but tells them it isn't serious, Bakugou gives Le Brava to Ryo telling them Gentle groomed the girl.

Ectoplasm looks to the two of them "if the villain said he turned himself in that's what I will take, and you two still have 30 minutes before your performance. If you hurry you can make it."

Midoriya smiles "Yeah thanks Oh wait! The stuff we bought I dropped i-."

Bakugou throws a bag "Hey Deku! Catch." Bakugou throws a bag at him, as Midoriya's face lights up. "You dropped it in the- Uh when you were walking." They make there way back through the forest into the school. Midoriya brings up the question he ahas been asking all day "Hey why did you come with me today."

Bakugou looks at the ground "Look, I wanted to say. I-I'm sorry." He mumbles Midoriya looks in confusion "What?" He say's questioning him he turns to him "I said SORRY! I was jealous of how far you progressed without a quirk and I ruined your relationship because of it. I was a asshole and pulled a move like that to get back at you."

Midoriya looks at him in disbelief "You know after everything you have done to me the bullying for years and you kissing Uraraka to screw with me. I don't think I could ever forgive you, people don't just forget things like that once someone say's their sorry. But I guess this is a start. I have to say we did make a pretty good team back there, maybe a little less throwing me next time. "Bakugou smirks "Hm, we'll see."

They got back to the UA and got ready for the concert when they were preforming Midoriya was surprised as he finally saw Eri smile, for the first time since he has met her she was actually happy. After the performance Ectoplasm, Ryo and All Might call Bakugou and Midoriya out.

All Might looks at the two boys "Based on Ecto's report I can tell what happened." Ryo chimes in "Don't think it was smart what you did, you could have gotten hurt!" he growls at them "And you "He turns to Bakugou "You don't even have a licence and engaged with a villain."

Bakugou looks at Ryo "From what I remember he gave up." Ryo growls "Oh yeah what about those cuts."

Bakugou thinks for a second "I fell." Midoriya backs him up "I can vouch." They end up taking there word, and leave it at that.

Bakugou turns to him "Thanks."

Midoriya shrugs "Don't worry about it, they probably wouldn't have let you participate in the licence exam so I had no choice." Togata sees both of them as he walks up "Hey great work Midoriya. You too Bakugou"

Midoriya looks up as he follows the voice "Huh?" He turns to see Mirio and Eri she jumps up to Midoriya "That was amazing at first I was scared because of the loud noise but then everyone was jumping and then you disappeared for a bit. But then lights started to flash and it got cold and everyone started to say wow, and you know what I said. I said wow as well." Midoriya smiles seeing her happy was worth it "That's great I'm glad you enjoyed it" He starts to think *I think this is the first time I have seen her act like a kid her age I'm happy she can enjoy this* He looks down "You really had fun?"

Eri looks up to him "Yeah!" She say's with a smile still on her face

Mineta walks up "Hey your supposed to be working not slacking off! We need to hurry or else we'll miss the beauty pageant."

Midoriya looks suspiciously at Mineta *Of course that's his priority* Once they finish packing up their performance. Eri Togata and Midoriya explore the rest of the school festival. As Midoriya is walking someone taps on his shoulder from behind.