Y/N Info

Name: Y/n L/n ( your name and last name)

Birthday: m/d/y ( month day year)

How her powers work: Yes, she is OP but the way it works is that there are stages to her power

1st stage: OP this can allow her to do anything but she has to make it up herself or make an alternate version of it but it does end up getting tired using it too much it lasts at least a day which may be hard if something happens at night and she used up her stamina but it still is super powerful either way.

2nd stage: This stage allows her to make other peoples quirk her own but she does have to train it or understand how it works which does come in handy that she knows the storyline but she can train it to make it more powerful.

3rd stage: she can do anything with no limitations this can be triggered if she feels in danger or when she is feeling intense emotions which is why she tends to stay calm.

Backstory

Y/n was a bright girl at a young age it was like she was gaining knowledge every second, and it turns out she was the doctor found something in her brain that signals new information causing her to know too much at a young age which had caused her to miss out a lot on childhood.

As she grew older she was tested on, handed to the scientists by her parents to be tested on, and locked in a cell unless needed for more testing with a toilet or course but of course, since she was a kid she still had hope that she would leave this place and one day be normal.

But then a new opportunity shone on her a very kind scientist named Ava who would normally get her out of trouble gave her a TV which she got the other scientist to agree with and introduced her to a series called "My Hero Academia" she was hesitant at first but the more she watched to more attached she became with the characters with this she fell in love with anime as she started to explore more of the concept.

As she got older she kept praying and wishing to go to the anime world with any failed attempts she knew it wouldn't work but was hoping that some sort of miracle would save her from this awful place.....

Hello! I hope you enjoyed my little intro and I hope you all have a lovely day or night depending on where you are at the moment you can call me Luna welcome my new readers and have fun on your new journey with me.