Unknown to Famous

It's been a week since meeting Sir Nighteye, and in that time you and  Sir became close he's like your 1...2...3...4 I don't know how many father figures but you have a lot and he joined the squad, you are so close that if you ask for a yacht for some unknown reason and he would give it to you.

Flashback

"So you're telling me that you can do practically anything, you're from a completely different dimension where we are an anime and manga.." Sir Nighteye repeated summarily  "All Might do you hear what she is saying do you think?-" he was about to finish before Toshinori interrupted him "Just let her show you her skills in your training room tell her to do anything and she can."  Sir Nighteye then got up and sighed leading us to the training room down the hall from his office.

"Ok I would like you to cover the whole room with ice" he ordered you then he made an ice quirk that uses CO2 to make ice and then all of a sudden the room was freezing in just a matter of seconds which shocked both Toshinori and Sir Nighteye, "U-um make it rain?" Sir suggested more in a question and of course, you made a  quirk that would allow you not to control but change the weather into anything so it could be raining cats and dogs, and then you made it rain.

With that, he kept challenging you to make things that sounded impossible which you made happen, and the more he suggested the more he saw of your personality he admired you believed that anything was possible as long as you tried and were willing to go through the path and challenge to get there and he saw a little bit of himself in you, which sparked your father-daughter relationship.

Flashback End 

Today you wanted to try something new so you made another quirk that would allow you to make technology create revolutionary things, with that you created yourself one phone that can give information about your world and give you things from your world and this world with this you learned about money, how to earn it, what to do with it, and how to spend and save it.

With that, you then made a computer and then made another quirk every time you did a good deed, cleaned, or worked you would earn tons of money real money and once the quirk was activated it gave her tons of money because of the last things you did so it caught up with her.

Then you did a couple of things she invested, made her own company, then started working on a book that would help teens earn money let's just say your money multiplied this all happened in just a couple of weeks you stayed anonymous the only people who knew where the UA staff and of course, Sir Nighteye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Years Later

It's been one year and you became what people would call "The anonymous money maker" you own many companies, you make books for all ages, you make Youtube Videos for people who don't like reading, and so much more.

As you were working you were mindful that it is almost time to meet your favorite cast members and that you need to be aware of where you go and when you leave your house.

( s/n ) can now walk, and talk but you don't take him to school he doesn't need to you both have the same amount of knowledge so that means you don't have to pay for that but is inspired by you, and wants to go to UA so until then no school.

today you decided to take s/n to the park the one that Izuku and Katsuki used to go to you taught s/n how to fight because you knew that some kids were bad aka Katsuki when he was little, but once you got there you saw someone very familiar before going to see who that was dismissed s/n to go play then went to the bench and being the person you were sat beside them and then knew exactly who that was messy broccoli like hair, adorable freckles, usually seen as plain... Izuku Midoriya.

"So what are you doing alone at this hour?" you asked him as he started to sweat wondering why someone would want to sit next to him but then realized that he hasn't seen you around this area so you may not know he is quirkless ( you know ). 

" T-this is the park I used to go to when I was little O-oh I'm Izuku Midoriya by the way w-who are you, you look new..." he stated, of course, you knew his name but pretended to not know because that would be weird if you did "Well it's nice to meet you Midoriya my name is Y/n L/n, and yes I am new I moved 3 years ago but I didn't leave the house much so I guess I'm new here but not to the environment." you answered politely which threw him off a bit " I'm sorry for asking this question but how old are you because you look young but sound like you are my elder I- I don't want want to make any assumsions or anything..." he said until he heard your laughter and he kinda found it pleasant to hear your laughter it sounded like music and kind of music he couldn't explain it " I am 15 I just have the mind of an elder but I assure you I am your age....I think," you answered trying to remember his age.

' she's one year younger than me but sounds older than me!' Midoriya thought still in shock by your age until he saw a child that looked like yours run up to her " Mommy-Mommy look!" he said then showing you his arm which had Midoriyas initials on it " W-wait you have a son!.." Midoriya yelled in shock he was not expecting that.

Hello, beautiful people sorry for taking so long with an update I was thinking of some ideas and then thought it was best to do a time skip because no one is going to wait for me to explain the process of 3 years I hope you enjoyed a new chapter is on the way!🤗

Announcment⚠

If you have any suggestions for the next anime I should do please comment me know so I can start watching and reading the manga before writing I still need to finish the 6th season of MHA so yeah I'm kind of behind 😅.