Home Invitation

Once that was finished s/n fell asleep so you carried him the rest of the way, you all were headed to Izuku's house because you wanted to share the information about you with her.

Once you finally reached your destination you all came in and took off your shoes "I'm home!" he announced, as Inko then came into the room "Welcome home Izuku, Oh! who are they?" she asked in surprise " This is my friend Y/n and this is her son s/n" he introduced.

You then bowed to show your respect which caught her off guard "It's nice to meet you Ms. Midoriya" you said with a smile "O-Oh it's nice to meet you too come in and make yourself at home would you like to join us for dinner?" she offered kindly " Yes please, thank you very much!"  you said then coming inside and you all sat on the couch and then you decided to speak up about the situation "Ms. Midoriya I would like to explain something to you about me if you wouldn't mind" you said kindly as she then nodded her head and you took your time explaining everything from the ground up.

As you continued to tell the story she listened carefully while Izuku played with s/n in the background, you thought it was good to tell her because she could babysit s/n while you are at school and she is a kind person, in general, it's a good idea to make amends.

After you finished telling the story she cried "Oh! Ms. Midoriya are you ok? Was it something I said?" you asked in worry "Oh no it's just you went through all of that and once you got here you did all of this, took care of a child, and made friends with my son...I'm pretty sure you're aware of his childhood but he got bullied and he didn't have a quirk and then one day he came today with the biggest smile on his face I have seen in a long time thank you so much I am very grateful, and please just call me Inko." she thanked with a smile.

"Your welcome Inko, and also now that I remember because you are his mother I was wondering do you want to move in with me because the house is going to be quiet when I and Izuku go to school you can watch s/n and keep company the house is super big" you suggested she then looked at you with a smile and nodded.

A dinner you then told her that everything she needs is already at the house and you can sell it once you got to your house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you all went to the house she gawked at how big your house was she was in shock at how a child your age could afford it, but she was also very grateful for how she now gets to live with more company and her son finally has some people who he can actually socialize with and enjoy being around without coming home with a stained smile every day she prayed every night that things would get better for the both of them and you came along fixing all of their problems.

You went inside and led her to her new room.