Character Information

Now this is going to give more background information on the character or us who is she really we only know that she was experimented on but what else happened to her were those really her parents why was she chosen to get isekaied in the first place and why was she given this opportunity instead of being left back at the lab?

There once were many gods, one of the real world, and before him stood many of the many fictional worlds and they were in a predicament there was an organization running around each fictional world causing deaths that they didn't want to happen in their story and since it was a story they couldn't interfere but they needed to do something about it, but who was behind this and why? What were their motives? They had to know, find out and stop them.

Then one of the gods stood up "So, what are going to do about this if they keep this up all of the fictional worlds will crumble," causing everyone to nod in agreement "What if we send in a human?" one of them voiced causing everyone to shakes their heads in disagreement "They are clever and know of the anime plots, but they are selfish and once they know they might join the opposing side making it harder for us," another voiced out.

Then they all started to think about what should they do "What if we have a child?" one of the gods voiced causing everyone to cringe "No, not like that like make another goddess we can send her to the human world so that they introduce her to anime and then once she becomes of age we send her through the worlds make allies learn things from the characters and then give her the mission," this idea shocked all of the gods this was perfect she would learn from good and bad people and finally put an end to all of this terror.

So they all put their power together to make a beautiful child named Y/n Ame no Ukihashi meaning bridge of heaven (please correct me if I'm wrong I don't want to offend anyone) and they thought she was beautiful (You all are beautiful so please remember that everything happens for a reason and you are made for a purpose and once you find that purpose don't ever let go I know I'm not a certified therapist but if you all want to talk then we can chat🥺🫶🏾)

They then sent her down to earth safely in front of a home knowing she would be the bridge between worlds and the universal savior of the worlds.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once they sent her down the soon-to-be parents came outside bewildered at the sight, a child floating from the sky right in front of their home the child was beautiful they saw a ribbon at the front of the child reading Y/n but no last name, so they gave her theirs L/n and they then took in the child as their own.

As they were going about their day one of the neighbors reported a sighting of a child flying down to the ground unharmed and this of course got the government's attention, they haven't heard of something like this before, so they decided to ask for the labs help in finding out about this child.

For the next couple of weeks, they were spying on the child who was only a couple months and could talk and walk completely which not only intrigued the scientists but the government, with this new found information they wanted her as a government weapon so they started mailing the parents, texting them, and even putting notes on their door but they wouldn't give up the child so one day...