Villains Are Such Showoffs Pt 2

Thirteen stayed with the students while Aizawa jumped into battle, you were going to try to minimize his injuries later on but trusted him for now.

That was when Thirteen started to lead you to the exit only to be blocked by the Warp Gate,

"Greetings heroes I'm Kuroguri," he said in a pretty sinister way in your opinion, but he is a villain after all.

"I'm sorry for intruding but we couldn't help but notice that the number 1 hero isn't with you and the schedule we had said he would besides this is the perfect place for the symbol of peace to take his final breath," he said his figure looming over the rest of the class and what he said left everyone in shock and fear but by far the one who was the most worried was Izuku, Kurogiri then spoke up again snapping everyone out their thoughts "Maybe if we kill a few kids he would care to show himself." causing everyone to realize the villain's motives.

That was when two idiots Kirishima and Bakugo jumped to fight the warp gate and that was when everyone got scattered you however landed closer to the battleground which you assumed to be accidental you then decided to go try to help your classmates only to run into a villain

Rights go to the owner

"Oh~ Whats a little princess doing here~," he said smirking and viewing up and down causing you to cringe you didn't have time for this, you needed to help your friends, he noticed your face and chuckled "No need to be shy darling~," he said slowly walking towards you " Uh-uh stay back I ain't got time for this dude I have to go help my friends," you said sweatdropping.

(I know there was a change in behavior but I'll explain in the next chapter)

He quirked an eyebrow wondering why you haven't fallen for his charm.

Takayama Ryuu

Quirk: Lovespell (he can make anyone fall in love with him just by talking to them, making them do his bidding)

"I have a question cupcake-" "Um stop with the stupid nicknames minimize this to 20 words or less so I can leave you already used 5 continue with caution and watch what you say to me," you said impatiently " How did you resist my Quirk?" he asked making sure to not use up too many words.

"Well maybe your quirk just sucks, I mean I didn't even do anything so maybe your just bad I mean you do look like a bloody tampon after all." You said causing him to comically fall to the ground he's never been insulted like this before, especially by a girl he actually found cute it hurt his ego, and his pride is wounded.

Leaving him on the ground to question his existence, you looked to see who you would join and then saw Mineta, Tsu, and Izuku ducked into the shipwreck zone watching Aizawa's fight so you then sneak over to hide and also make sure the plot stays on track.

That was when Shigaraki introduced the Nomu as The Anti-Symbol of peace and then right before he smashed Aizawa's head into the ground you made a new quirk quickly called ( I will list the information in the next chapter)

You then used it for Aizawa protecting him and blasting the beast back shocking everyone in the room and then you decided to pull a Naruto "Touch my teacher and I'll kill you..." making everyone shiver at your dark tone, this is a side of you they've never seen before and they'd like to keep it that way...

Sorry for the short chapter my beautiful individuals, the next two chapters are going to hold some information on the character's quirks and some other important information I came up with for the character they are coming out the same day so be on the lookout