More Training🫠

The next day everything went back to how it was....sort of.

"Good morning," Aizawa said opening the door "MR. AIZAWA?!" everyone said simultaneously "Mr. Aizawa you shouldn't move right now are you sure you're alright," IIda then said while casually chopping his hand, "That's a real pro," said Denki smiling proudly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once everyone finally settled down Aizawa said what you were waiting for "Ok everyone listen up don't get too comfortable the fight isn't over yet..." Then wreaking havoc once again "What? More villains," one person said "No, The UA sports festival," he then said "What? that's so normal" everyone then said again simultaneously.

 'How do they do that?' You thought to yourself then thinking of the new information you had gotten yesterday, 'I have to make sure the timeline goes smoothly while saving as many lives as possible.'  you thought.

Once class was over you snuck off before anyone said anything to you slipped inside a room and then bumped into someone causing you to fall on the floor, "Sorry," the person said quietly "It's ok-" you said then looking up to see messy but somehow neat lavender hair, and familiar tired looking eyes.

"It's fine, it is my fault anyway but I'm Y/n who might you be?" you asked causing him to be somewhat shocked "Shinsou Hitoshi" he answered "Well, I have to go but I hope we can get to know each other more Shinsou," you said then walking out of the room and to the next class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

The next Y/n was noticeably quiet, Class 1A would try to talk to her and she wouldn't budge but for Y/n, she was stressed trying to figure out how to save the plot because this isn't the only anime she'll be going to and that doesn't help her current situation.

But of course, her current situation wouldn't stay the same forever, "Y/n because of the huge advantage you have in the sports festival, you won't be participating, but we give you permission to help train other kids or just do what you want until the sports festival, during the sports festival you will help with announcements and clean-ups after battle with your help it will make the festival go smoother." Aizawa informed. 

With this new-found information, you decide to relax until the sports festival, you would go out to eat, go see movies, and continue with your career. After a while, you realize "This is getting kinda boring, but I don't think there is anyone who I can train or anyone who would want my help for the sports festival anyway so what am I supposed to do..." You voiced out while walking down the hallway until yet again you bumped into someone "I'm so sorr-Oh! Hi, Shinsou it's nice to see you again." you said looking to see a familiar messy yet neat lavender-haired male, "Nice to see you as well what brings you to the General Studies hallway?" he said in a somewhat teasing tone "Well I'll have you know the teachers wanted me to help out with the sports festival and since I have nothing to do until then, they said I have permission to do what I want or train another student and I'm bored," you retaliated.

"Train another student huh?" Shinsou mumbled in thought "Well, I'll be on my way Shinou," you said walking away "Wait!" Shinou yelled catching your attention "Would you...train me?" he asked lowly "HUH?!" you asked in shock "Well I've been hearing about how you were one of the powerful ones in class 1A and a lot of people think that my quirk is one of a villain so when the entrance exams came along my quirk wasn't suitable so I was put into general studies, I wanted to use the sports festival as a chance to climb to the top." he explained "My quirk is brainwashing when someone I talk to gives me a reply I can make them do whatever I want, but for some reason, it doesn't work on you, Why is that?" he asked curiously as you started to sweat vigorously "I have no idea..." you said scratching your cheek "Are you ok?" he asked seeing as you seemed nervous "Ohhhh that yea I'm fine thanks for asking though" you replied 'Dang I really need to prepare myself for questions like that, or they might find me suspicious you thought "Oh! and about your question yes I would be happy to train you! Meet me at ***** every day so we can get progress, somedays will be recovery days and others training days so don't worry I won't be working you to the bone, you might also want to bring clothes I have a ton of spare rooms you can stay in," you said smiling at him.

His eyes widened at the newfound news he quickly bowed at a perfect 90-degree angle and smiled "Thank you very much!" he said causing you to laugh "It's no problem besides at the house we don't mind more company, you'll see what I mean tomorrow we can walk there together," you explained then waving as you left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was going pretty smoothly you made sure to inform Izuku of the guest until the sports festival, so told him to try to stay in his room most of the time since he couldn't meet him until then and since he would be practicing in his room that would make it easier.

Then when class 1A was dismissed to their next class the door was being blocked by various different classes "W-what's going on..." Izuku asked shocked at the audience blocking the exit, "I won't let you hold us captive!" shouted Mineta before you knocked him out "Shut up." you said to the grape-like being as another voice spoke up "They're scouting the competition, they wanted to see the class that survived an actual villain attack." explained Bakugo.

"So this is the 1A hero course...It's true we did come to see the competition but are you sure we have the right class? Are all the kids in the hero course like this?" Someone said in the back of the crowd "Those who couldn't make it into the hero course were put in other classes like General Studies, so I would be quite disappointed if this is what you are offering as competition." Shinso said finally revealing himself "The only person I know is a real hero is Y/n." he said making everyone look at you "Ah, hey Shinou how's life treating you?" you asked with a smile "Pretty good, and you said meet after school correct?" he asked smiling back  "Yup, well then I'll see you then," you said making a dramatic exit before Bakugo, leaving the rest of your class shocked and confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school you met with Shinso at the front gates and headed to your house, you also made sure to inform Izuku what was happening.

Once you both made it, he was awe-struck by the big house you lived in "You didn't tell me your parents were rich." he said turning to you "Oh I don't have any parents I built this house." you said walking up to the doorstep with him causing him to pause "Oh, I'm sorry," he said as you shrugged it off and went inside, you close the door behind you and then heard rushing tiny feet running in the two of you's direction.

"Mommy!" S/n said latching onto you, "Wait what?" your new guest asked in confusion

Hello, beautiful individuals, I  hope you all haven't missed me too much and I have completely forgotten about the new book thing😅 so I was going to do "No Mental Stability?" "No Normal Life?" "Ok let's not go there..."

And this is because we are already writing an MHA book and a whole series so of course Woman King will be written but just not at the moment I hope you all have an amazing day/night 😘