Meeting New Allies aka Protectors

The following day Y/n woke up still a bit tired because the baby woke up in the middle of the night and ended up making another quirk that soothes people ( which would be good to have around Katsuki ).

She got her and the baby dressed put him in a stroller and went out to explore the new place she was living in or dimension per-say.

After she walked out of the door she didn't have a place in mind where she was going she just started walking hoping to get an idea of where she was and how to handle herself.

she walked for a while then a gust of wind flew over her head, she gasped saying that it was  " All Might...Omg...I'm in MHA!!" Y/n said mumbling to herself making sure to stay calm and keep her quirk under control, she kept walking and as doing so was in her thoughts thinking of all the possibilities but then she remembered the note saying that she wasn't going to meet the class and kid her age until she was 15 and her son would be three which she decided to name s/n ( sons name).

She walked until she found a good cafe so she decided to go in for some coffee and maybe some food she had also brought some milk for the baby for just in case. She walked in got a seat then noticed who was there 'Omg...this day just got a whole lot more interesting' Y/n thought smiling to herself seeing some of the UA staff sitting in the cafe Eraser Head (Aizawa), Present Mic  (Yamada), Vlad King, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Midnight (Nemuri), and Nezu to be exact.

You then got guided to your seat in the corner of the table next to the staff and then ordered (favorite drink) and (favorite food), then sat and wait you noticed the baby was about to wake up so emitted your aura to calm him back down which just so happened to get you noticed by the staff members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you notice that everyone?" Nezu asked the table quietly as they nodded looking at you "She looks quite young is she babysitting?" asked Present Mic " I don't think so." said Nezu " She seems quite attached to that child as if it were her own..." Nezu finished explaining his thoughts "She could be a family babysitter" suggested Ectoplasm "I don't think that's it either I think she would have been older." Aizawa mumbled still upset he was dragged here by Midnight and Present Mic.

They kept on talking about the subject but were then interrupted by the news " Hello everyone there was a report that a big house had just appeared on this hill as the building company close by said they had nothing to do with it and the civilians said that one day it was just a hill and in the middle of the day they noticed it was there if we find any more information we will report back" The lady on the screen then finished her report as the entire cafe started to talk about the new information they were told.

The staff then looked at you and saw you start sweating profusely which gave them the idea you had something to do with it.

"What do I do, what do I do maybe I can make a counseling quirk which can allow me to hide the house from others I didn't think people would notice but to think of it I am in a superhuman society where 80% of the population are practically from comics and shows I shouldn't be too surprised," she mumbled quietly which got the staff attention you thought you were quiet enough because no one seemed to hear you but the table you were recently freaking out about.

"So she has something to do with it," mumbled Snipe as he drank his drink quietly "I mean we notice most of the civilians and she looks new here, she doesn't even look like she is from here something was off about her in a way that I couldn't explain there wasn't anything bad just odd," explained Vlad " You're not wrong.." said Aizawa speaking up "There was an atmosphere change when she got here not a lot of people noticed it but I did it wasn't bad like Vlad said just strange, odd, and very new" Aizawa finished which kind of shocked the rest of them because he actually engaged in a conversation with them instead of being forced.