Villains Are Such Showoffs Pt 1

The Next Day

After you had beaten All Might you went home early to prepare for the next day, it will be messy and you had to make sure that they went through the same experiences as they do in the anime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went to U.A and just as the show said these classes were boring and super easy because you already knew this stuff, so it's pointless, but then it was lunch and you were sitting with...Todoroki surprisingly.

You both were sitting in silence until he asked "Why did you choose to sit next to me?" he asked lowly, he was confused, no one in the class sat next to him because he chose to distance himself from them but for some reason he finds you calming to be around, "Well no one deserves to be lonely and I think that you need a friend, and before you say no, I think deep down you want to talk to someone." you said then getting back to eating until the alarm went off and to Todoroki's surprise you calmly got up and thought 'Did she throw away her trash while an alarm is going off?' Todoroki thought in question then she went over to the crowded kids in the hallway and used her quirk to lift herself up the grabbed Iida's hand, lifting him to the exit sign to let him gather everyone's attention.

He was still shaken by your sudden appearance but took this chance to get everyone to calm down, "EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN, IT'S JUST THE MEDIA OUTSIDE, PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN WE ARE HERO'S IN TRAINING SO KEEP YOUR COMPOSURE" he yelled getting everyone to calm down.

Once that was over they re-voted to see who would be class president, and vice president, in the anime it was just Izuku that had to say something but it was now it was both he and Momo who had something to announce them who had something they wanted to announce, and in the end, you and Iida got chosen Lida as a class rep and you as a vice rep and everyone honestly didn't mind this match up and little did they know you were still afraid of the events that were to follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was on the bus, and you were seated next to Todoroki, you all were on the way to hero training which was off campus, on the way the teens were conversing.

"Midoriya," Tsuyu called getting his attention "Y-yes? Tsuyu" he responded back nervously "I told you to call me Tsu, but your quirk, it's like All Mights," she said which made him sweat profusely "Oh! Really? I never thought of it like that..." he said then looking the other way mumbling to himself, but then Kirishima stepped in " But All Might doesn't hurt himself when he using his quirk," Izuku then sighed relaxing once again " It must be awesome to have a quirk that's flashy my hardening may be strong and can defeat bad guys but it isn't all that flashy," Kirishima said then activating his quirk for reference "Woah, I think it looks cool your defiantly pro material with a quirk like that!" Izuku said then cheered him up "You really think so? I feel like it would be easier if I had a flashier quirk," he said then deactivating his quirk, that was when Aoyama spoke up "My quirk is the perfect mix of flashy and ganache" "But it's lame if it gives you a stomach ache." Mina spoke up cracking his ego.

Then Kirishima spoke up again "Well if anyone here has quirks that are made for a hero it would be Y/n, Bakugo, and Todoroki." which got everyone's attention on you and the other two, "Sure but Bakugos is always angry so he probably won't be that popular." Tsu then said which then got Bakugo frustrated. "WHAT DID YOU SAY-" he yelled but you then cut him off "Bakugo please calm down," you said which caused him to mumble and sit down which shocked everyone but Izuku of course, "We just met you but it's clear to see that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage" Denki then said which then got him angry again causing you to sigh, you then looked up seeing as you all were almost there Aizawa got everyone's attention as everyone got off the bus.

Once everyone was off the bus they were met with not only Mr Aizawa but the other teacher working with them for this exercise, Thirteen.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting." he/she said (I don't know the gender because in the anime they say their a girl but others are saying their male so you can decide) everyone then started talking amongst themselves "Let's go inside there's lots I have to show you," he/she said as everyone followed them inside.

Everyone then went inside then gasped in amazement at the sight it looked unreal (well technically-) then Thirteen began explaining everything but you tuned this out because you already knew this (totally not because I'm lazy-)  then you stiffened feeling very unsettled knowing then next events that were about to occur, "Hey, is this part of the exercise?" Kirishima asked then stepped forward before Aizawa stopped him and started yelling "This is real those are villains, Thirteen protect the students!" he then yelled causing everyone to freeze in fear.

Shigaraki then peeped his head out of the portal startling everyone as more villains started to show this was just the start of their first encounter.

"Villains are such showoffs" You mumbled to yourself

Hello beautiful individuals, sorry for the delay I was taking a break and reading other fanfics I would like to announce that one of my Pinterest accounts is not available anymore so to check on upcoming fanfiction go to my other account aharris1772, another thing I would like to add is this website called wcostream this isn't an advertisement but for all of you anime lovers this is perfect and it has no ads so you should check it, one last thing if anyone needs someone to talk to I am here I know how much this generation is going through and I am happy to help in any way I can I always check the comments and love hearing from you guys thank you for the support and I will see you all in the next chapter.