Explanation

The next day Aizawa told you he wanted you to meet the rest of the staff which to his surprise you complied then got you and the baby dressed and headed out the door and off to UA with Aizawa, it took you three a while but you finally reached to your destination within 30 minutes.

You both then walked in and went straight to the staff room, " Why are they at school if it hasn't started yet?" you asked still walking through the empty halls "We get the entrance test ready and just hang out sometimes but most of the time.....I get dragged here." He explained mumbling the last part causing you to laugh "Pfft-Hahahaha" for one you didn't expect him to admit that but it was entertaining, to say the least.

You both then reached the staff room you then took a deep breath and walked in.... they all stared at you "......." you all stayed quiet for about a minute, "Aizawa is this..." Midnight was about to ask but then got cut off "Yes this is her she is safe.." Aizawa grumbled " But how do you know that!?" Vlad said almost raising his voice before hearing the baby start to cry.

You then emitted the same aura that they then all recognized and the baby stopped crying looked at you and started to reach for your face laughing once again calming down which surprised everyone the baby seemed so calm for him not being one yet and under your watch.

With that Aizawa explained all the information that he had gathered in the pasted day and caught everyone who wasn't here got caught up with the past events but of course, they wanted to know more, the Nezu walked in then it had to be explained again so when everyone was seated you began to tell them of yourself, " So to put it simply I'm not from this world😐," you started and said with a straight face and before they went on creating havoc and asking too many questions not letting you finish the ones they just asked you continued.

Once you finished your story they were all surprised then started asking questions which you answered like for example *WARNING SPOILER* what had happened to Aizawa and Present Mics friend, Nezus past of also being a lab experiment then pulled All Might aside and told him about the past holder of One For All which got them to believe you. *SPOILER END*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, they wanted to see the extent of your power you had Aizawa hold the baby because that is the only person you would probably trust with a child.

Then they gave you various tests first was a race it was a robot that was said that no one in the school could beat which you were going to beat because why not let loose and show off a bit ya know?

" 3.....2...1..go" counted the robot on the sidelines and in the span of that moment you made a speed quirk that was built upon the energy of the user which you had a lot of because you don't do anything but explore the layout of the place so.....

go" counted the robot on the sidelines and in the span of that moment you made a speed quirk that was built upon the energy of the user which you had a lot of because you don't do anything but explore the layout of the place so

"0.00000000000000000- efeufheyfegyfg" The robot kinda broke after you crossed the finish line and the other robot finished a minute later which impressed everyone. The robot was made to win because they wanted to see how students did under pressure and their growth throughout the year then eventually stopped using it, instead just had them go against each other, but they wanted to see how you did against it.

After doing the rest of the tests and excelling in all of them they were well aware that you were an important asset to the heroes shortly and it was a good thing that they found you because if you were a villain well they would be screwed but they got lucky on this on this one.

By the end of all of the tests the teacher became attached to you, they were the family that you never got to experience in your life and you were very grateful for this opportunity.

In the end, All Might said he wanted you to meet someone so you said your goodbyes and then ended up heading to the place where the Shie Hassaikai arc took place which then you remembered is where Sir Nighteye, is located which honestly is weird because All Might and Sir Nighteye don't talk " Why are you bringing me here when you guys don't talk, not to be rude or anything but like it's a bit weird" you asked "Well you are a special case Y/n I think it is a good thing that you meet more pro heroes so you can make more amends in the future it will be easier to ask for something when in need of assistance" Toshinori (All Might) answered.

Once arriving at the destination you both walked in and waited for assistance in the front then you saw someone familiar Bubble girl, "Hello and welcome to Sir Nighteye agency is there something that you both need?" she asked politely and professionally " Yes, can we please talk with Sir Nighteye it is important" Toshinori answered "Um..sorry sir but he is a bit busy would you kindly wait while I go inform him of your assistance?" she responded, "Yes, thank you for your service." you said then bowed in respect which caught her off guard " A-ah! your welcome I will be back!" she said blushing in embarrassment and then went off to Sir Nighteyes office.

"Wow, you seemed to catch her off guard with that bow."  Toshinori said with a small smile "Well I don't think she would expect that from a 12-year-old and I wouldn't either." you answered back to him in a tired tone, which gave you the idea of a useless funny quirk that Aizawa would like a coffee making quirk, once you were finished an iced coffee (or any coffee of your preference if you don't drink coffee then an energy drink of some kind) which made Toshinori look at you funny "What? I was tired and thought it was a good idea" you said taking a sip of your drink a minute later Bubble girl rushed in and led you both to his office which didn't surprise you too much once you get there, there were no posters which are probably why.

Sir Nighteye then told BubbleGirll to leave them be and then looked at you both "Al-Toshinori I wasn't expecting you, and who is this?" he asked in a low tone which kinda scared you but you kept calm Toshinori was going to answer but you waved your hand symboling that you got this.

"Hello Sir Nighteye, My name is Y/n L/n and Toshinori brought me here because of my current situation I am so sorry for taking up your time but I think it would be better to explain and show you myself"

Hello beautiful people this chapter took a while but I will keep this up this was a long chapter so Have an amazing day or night.