New Friend New Information

You then told s/n to go back to playing and that you would deal with it later sat down and sighed ' this is not how I wanted to tell him but now that I think about it, it's good to tell him he has a good intellect and he's just adorable so why not ' you thought "Ok let me explain.." you said 

You then made an isolation quirk that made a bubble that would make sure everyone in the area would not hear anything that was being said you then surrounded both you and Midoriya in the bubble "A-AH?" Midoriya shouted in confusion " Don't worry I wouldn't hurt a new friend this bubble makes sure that no one can hear us from outside and of course, it's indestructible" you stated "Wait! friend?" Midoryia almost yelled he was pretty surprised someone would want to be his friend they didn't even talk for that long but he isn't complaining " Of course! you seem pretty nice when I spoke to you and you seem like you need someone, so I'll be that someone because I've never had a friend before so I guess this will be new for the both of us." you said with a smile on your face which caused him to blush and this wouldn't be a main character if she did not notice that his face turned to the same shade of tomato because he is having a decent conversation with a girl and completely malfunctioned which cause you to freak out " o-oh no! Midoriya I broke the main character!" she said desperately fanning him in all directions.

After they both calmed down Y/n told him about her life and what had happened and he listened to you all the way through with no interruptions but he seemed pretty upset when he learned about what people had done to you in your world because, from his personal experience, no one should be treated this way at all, both you and him, knew this or a fact.

After telling him of your life and what you've done once you go here the sun was setting so you got s/n ad you all went home, but then you remembered that since he was out so late h might gain some attention being the main character and all they are magnets for trouble " Since it's super late why don't you stay the night since this is a superhuman society walking alone at night is more dangerous." you suggested to him " O-oh I'll let my mom know she'll be worried since I told her I was going for a walk to clear my thoughts." Midoriyah said as you both continued walking Midoriya got permission and you both continued to your house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you got to the house Midoriya was taken aback by how big it was it was bigger than any house he has been in " This is your house?!" he yelled still in shock causing you to laugh " Yes, now let's go inside it's getting cold and I hate being sick." you informed him you both went inside took off your shoes and the more you walked the more he seemed to get surprised now let me get your room together.

After a good 2 minutes, you invited him in.