WHHHHAAAAA...?

Once Y/n woke up she noticed she was at home in bed with S/n sleeping next to her, she smiled and tried to sit up finding that she couldn't.

Then she heard a knock on her door "Come in!" she called as Izuku and Inko made their way into the room looking relieved.

"Oh thank goodness you woke up Izuku told me you passed out during the USJ attack, we told you to rest before U.A started but I guess that wasn't enough considering the fact that you can't move, but don't worry you'll be fine in a few hours, oh I'm rambling aren't I ?" Inko said causing you and Izuku to nod "Oh well I'll leave you two, and go get some food for all of us," she then went off to go get food as you and Izuku sat in silence and then "I'm sorry." you both said at the same time causing you both to get flustered but then he spoke first, "I should've made sure you got to rest that day but I didn't take it as seriously as I should," he confessed "No, No! I should have listened I got bored so I wanted to read I should've rested like you all told me to or this wouldn't have happened." Y/n then continued " I will rest today so that this won't happen again...besides I jumped in so that Aizawa would have fewer injuries."

Izuku then left the room and later Inko brought some food, You then ate then rested for the time being, you didn't want to worry everyone mid-battle.

In Y/N's Dream

"Ack!" As I got up I realized "I'm not in my room anymore..." I then stood up and looked around it looked surreal.

" I then stood up and looked around it looked surreal

Then I heard a voice behind me "Hello young one..." the voice said causing me to jump and turn around "Oh, sorry for startling you, I am The God of the My Hero Academia world and welcome to my domain" (Jujutsu Kaisen fans where you at) "WHHHHAAAAA...?" I said then shutting my mouth.

"Yes, I would like to inform you of some things, like how you got here and of your parents," they said once again making me confused "What do you mean, I got here because I made a wish, and my parents gave me away to a facility because of my intelligence what more is there for me to know?" I asked still confused of the topic, "Welllll~ technically speaking you were going to come here whether you liked it or not and your parents were forced to give you away." another voice said, "Excuse me Ichi ( Meaning one in Japanese please correct me if I'm wrong) but what are you doing here you are supposed to be watching your anime world right now." the first god said in a low tone " Woah, Woah calm down Hīrō ( Meaning hero in Japanese again please correct me if I'm wrong I'm using Google rn) my anime is on pause until the little princess here gets finished with the other ones" he said.

"WOAH WOAH HOLD ON JUST WHO ARE YOU TWO?" I yelled causing them to reveal themselves 

"I am Hīrō God of the My Hero Academia world"

Ignore the other stuff this is just what he looks like credit to the owner for a beautiful avatar

"And I am Ichi god of the One Piece world!"

Again ignore the other thing this is just what he looks like and credit to the owners for beautiful art

"Now let us get to the more important things, I am here to tell you more about your parents and legacy," said Hīrō summoning three seats for you all to sit in.

"And I am here for moral support!" said Ichi as he pulled tissue out of mid-air smiling widely  

"Well before you were born all of the gods were in a predicament, there was this group of dimension jumpers that formed a group, and they were called The Infinity Soldiers, they would go around to different anime worlds causing unnecessary and sad deaths to loved characters that everyone knows and loves, and we came up with the only solution..." Hīrō said then pausing causing me to come to a conclusion "A child..." I said, "So since gods can't interfere with their worlds the only solution was to make a child and send them into the anime worlds and eliminate the problem at hand..." I said in shock causing them both to nod.

"Yes, and so we sent you down to Earth with high intelligence so you would get by, and to a generation that was exposed to a lot of anime but with this came consequences..because once the government got a report of a child floating down to the ground out of nowhere they started to investigate you and your family, in in the next couple of months they would send letters to your foster family telling them to give you up but they didn't comply causing them to take you by force...then one day they barged in and not only threatened them but more importantly, you so they had no choice," he said then causing me to tear up "So all this time I was lied to, I was told that the just gave me up for money because of their selfish desires but they had no choice but to," I said then starting to cry.

"Emotional support committee wee-woo wee-woo," Ichi said then handing you the tissue box 

"We know that this is sudden but you are going to wake up we will see you again young one," Hīrō said waving

"Byeeeee~" waved Ichi as it all faded and you woke up as if it never happened...

Hello, my beautiful individuals I am back!!

To the people who have stayed this long thank you and to new readers welcome this is my supportive community of indecisive individuals I write poly stories with our favorite characters and I am late to make a different book but it will be coming out soon I hope you all are prepared because this is just the beginning.