What are you doing here?!

Once both you and Haruki went up to find some seats, the first obstacle was about to begin.

Everyone lined up, the signal went off, you then remembered that you had to help injured kids at the sports festival, so you had to excuse yourself and make your way down to the field.

Once Todoroki pulled his first move to freeze everyone's feet to get an early lead you then made another quirk called Divine Esper a psychic ability, you then used this to lift up all of the injured and float them to Recovery Girl, and rushed off to the next course catching everyone's attention you were quicker than them and slipped passed the robots without them noticing.

Once you were on the other side of the robots you realized that since the Esper Ability is so powerful you didn't have to interfere or be in the obstacle course at all so you used your other quirk called Human Enhancement and used your super speed to make it back to the open field.

"...." Everyone turned to you as you activated your ability, Your eye gleaned a hue of (f/c) Favorite color, and all of a sudden all of the injured kids were brought to you at incredible speed.

"Who's that?!" someone in the crowd yelled drawing Present Mics' attention.

 "OH AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT OUR SCHOOL WILDCARD Y/N HELPING ALL OF THE INJURED" he announced causing everyone to look at you in awe and amazement.

"What's her quirk?!" Another person from the stands asked in bewilderment.

"U-UMM, OH LOOK AT THAT BOTH SHOTO TODOROKI AND KATSUKI BAKUGO ARE NECK AND NECK!!"  Present Mic said distracting everyone from the wonder.

Once you got all of the injured people off the obstacle course you got out your chair from your infinity storage and sat down.

"WHAT IS THAT BIG EXPLOSION IN THE DISTANCE? THOSE EXPLOSIONS ARE THAT BIG!- WAIT IS THAT? IZUKU MIDORIYAH FLYS IN THE LEAD!!" Present Mic announces exciting the crowd.

Everyone was sitting at the edge of their seats until...

"IZUKU MIDOIYAH COMES IN FIRST WITH TODOROKI IN SECOND, AND KATSUKI BAKUGO IN THIRD!!!" Present Mic announced excitedly causing everyone in the stands to cheer.

You then congratulated everyone who made it, until you heard yelling from the entrance.

"LET ME GO, MY MOM, IS IN THERE, SHE'LL KICK YOUR BUTT!!" A small familiar voice called out angrily until everyone saw a small child run up to you and hug you "MOM!! Those guys wouldn't let me in!" he said pointing at two pro heroes.

"Kid that's not your mo-" they called out then were interrupted by your voice.

"It's fine S/n, they just didn't know, you'll be fine," you told him calmly, "What are you doing here and why aren't you with Inko?" You asked as he started looking away in embarrassment.

"YOU HAVE A SON?!" everyone yelled.

Just then you got a call from Inko "IM SO SORRY Y/N HE JUST TELEPORTED AWAY FROM ME I'LL FIND HIM I SWEAR!!" she yelled as you heard her crying from the other side of the call.

"There is no need to apologize he's with me at U.A- S/n she was really worried for you, you shouldn't do something like that ok?" you said as he gently took the phone.

"I'm sorry Granny Inko I didn't mean to scare you..." he apologized as everyone in the stadium watched in awe not only were you super powerful, but you were a good mother.

Inko stopped crying and took some deep breaths "It's okay S/Nn ( His nickname) just please tell me where you are going next time." she said smiling as she said bye and hung up.

"Ok, young one have you eaten lunch yet?" You asked him gently as he shook his head in response. "Ok let's go to the stands and get you some food, how about it?" you then suggested as his eyes grew wide and his stomach began to growl and he then nodded his head excitedly.

"Yes! Yes please!" he said as you chuckled leading him out of the field, everyone stared in wonder 'Just who is she?..' they all thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! Mom! Look at that!" he said excitedly waving at the different food stands, drawing attention to the two of you.

"Do you want that one then?" you asked smiling as he swiftly turned his head nodding causing you to laugh "Two of these please," you ordered as they went to cook the food.

"Here you go enjoy!" they said as you paid for the food "Thank you!" you both said in unison heading off to the Pros lounge to eat.

Once you walked in with S/n you noticed some familiar Pro Heroes, Mount Lady, Kamui Woods, Death Arms and so much more watching the sports festival.

You sat down with S/n causing some heads to turn to the two of you "What are you kids doing here shouldn't you be with your parents?" 

Mount Lady, Death Arms, and Kamui turned to look at you realizing who you were, "Isn't she that other girl who was helping the broccoli-haired boy during the slime incident?" Mount Lady whispered to the other two men, they nodded in response then stayed quiet and watched it happen.  

"No, This is my son and we are allowed in here with permissions granted by Principal Nezu," you said turning to face the heroes in the room.

"Well you may be a kid but you aren't going to get passed us with your nonsense, you're too young to have a child and you're probably just another fangirl." The other Hero said causing the others to nod their heads.

Just then when you were about to say something a familiar bird man stepped into the room, "What's going on here?" Hawks asked causing all the the attention once on you, drawn to him.

"O-oh hawks these kids were trying to sneak and see all of the heroes we were just trying to ask her, to find out where her parents were," They explained.

"Well if you guys didn't know this boy is her son, and she has permission to be in here by Nezu," he said then turning to you.

"Hey Y/n long time," he said smirking towards you.

"WHAT?"

Hello beautiful individuals how was your day? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter  I will be starting to write another in 2 weeks please have an amazing day/ night, Love you all.

~Luna~