Villains Are Such Showoffs Pt. 3

Recap: "Touch my teacher and I'll kill you..."

The room became quiet as everyone watched you in shock "Y/N YOU'LL GET HURT!" Aizawa shouted in worry, you then glanced at him "Says you.." you then turned your attention to Shigaraki who had his eyes wide as he roughly scratched his neck in thought.

'I've seen her in my dream before and Master said he's also had a dream of her too...' Shigaraki thought.

THE DREAM

Shigaraki Tomura also known as #$%^&*!^% there shall be a great power coming to this world and you must not tamper with it, they can and will destroy you if you use it the wrong way, Tomura this isn't your path but they will help you find it...

"Nomu...ATTACK THE GIRL!" Shigaraki said in a panic-like state almost like he didn't want to...

The Nomu came charging at you full speed about to punch you, but knowing you couldn't alter the timeline too much you wouldn't unleash all of your power or too much so you used so much as little of your power so you would cause too many problems...

You flicked the monster in the stomach and created a hole in the middle of the Nomu...It tried to regenerate but...couldn't.

Everyone was in shock but happy that you landed a blow on him, that was when Kurogiri came back to inform Shigaraki that he accidentally let one of the students go which you knew was IIda now this gave you more breathing room if you could distract the villains a little longer the pros can take your place because of the times you've neglected the rest you needed you are starting to get sluggish.

So what did you do?

You made small talk of course 😃

"So.....nice weather we're having yeah?" you asked as everyone sweatdropped including yourself "Now's not the time Y/n..." Aizawa grumbled through his painful situation, "Well since you know of my situation Aizawa I can't interfere in this part of the anime so I'm waiting for backup." you said back causing everyone but Izuku to get confused.

Aizawa realized what you were talking about and so let you work things out knowing he couldn't help in his condition.

That was when the doors burst open and All Might was definitely not smiling and you could finally breathe "FEAR NOT I AM HERE." he yelled, he then came down and you slowly let down the shield covering Aizawa allowing him to pick him up, and hand him over the Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta you then tagged along to help, leaving the villains to All Might.

You then noticed how worried Izuku was you made your way close to him and told him to help knowing he was itching to, he was incredibly grateful and ran to 'save' All Might.

Once you all carried Aizawa to the top and sat him down in a comfortable position, your lack of sleep took over as you passed out "Y/NN!" they all yelled rushing to you they then noticed your subtle breathing and slowly calmed down,  you just fell asleep.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I was saved by Kacchan, Todoroki, and Kirishima when I noticed everyone yell I turned around to see Y/n fall to the ground, "IS SHE ALRIGHT?!" I yelled as they all gave me a thumbs up showing that she was fine and that's when I remembered that she didn't rest enough at the house so she passed out of exhaustion.

That made me feel guilty I should've made sure she had gotten enough rest and because of me if she was fighting any longer she would've gotten hurt.

3rd POV

Everyone was gathered near Y/n to make sure she didn't get hurt since there were still villains and that was when the doors opened again and the pro heroes all arrived they took care of the villains and everyone was finally safe for now...

In the end, since Midoriya got hurt badly Bakugo took it upon himself to take Y/n home, and even though he didn't want to, asked 'Stupid Deku' (his words) the directions and once he made it knocked on the door.

S/n opened the door and looked up to see his mom sleeping "Is mommy ok?" Bakugo looked down to see a child he has heard her talk about him he's just never seen him and not to his surprise the child looked like you.

"Yes, she's fine kid she's just sleeping where can I bring her?" he said in a surprisingly soft tone S/n lead him through the house and up to her room and he was shocked at how big the house is 'how can she afford this house?' he thought as they finally made it to her master suite he set her down on the bed as S/n got the maids to make them some food since Bakugo wanted to make sure she was alright.

"...." they sat in awkward silence and before Bakugo could say something S/n decided to start the conversation instead "I know what you are going to ask yes she is my biological mother, I'm not adopted." Bakugo looked at him in shock as the child got up to take off Y/n's mask so she can sleep comfortably Bakugo already favored you because you weren't weak and you weren't as annoying as everyone else but once he saw your face he wasn't sure if he just liked you.

Your face was similar to S/n's but of course more feminine the way you looked actually wasn't what he was expecting not in a bad way of course.

Bakugo ate his food and left a note for you but the thought of your face was still in his head 'Why does she wear a mask when she looks so...pretty?' he thought taking shock on his own consideration he has met many girls so why were you so different?

"KATSUKI DO THE DISHES!" his mother instructed once he got home but to his parent shock and surprise he didn't yell back he did them but he seemed to be thinking of something, it must have been important because he didn't say anything for the rest of the day.

"Is he ok?" his father whispered to his mother "I'm not so sure..." 

Hello, beautiful individuals I will be going camping for the rest of the week and starting school next Monday so it might take a while to get back in the groove of things but I'll try to still post I hope you all have an amazing day/night see you all in the next chapter!