Birds Eat Bird World

Once you got to Fukuoka you realized that you didn't have to go shopping because you had a literal quirk for making clothes  ( It's giving very much dumb ) so you just walked around for a bit and decided to go food hunting going out to eat food and spend time with s/n because why not.

As you were food hunting you found, "Is that KFC omg, omg" you then went inside and got a table scanning the menu while not noticing stares from everyone in there wondering why you had a mask.

 After you ordered your food someone came in you ignored it until you heard squealing pigs- I mean fangirls outside so you looked up and saw Hawks one of the top ten pro heroes honestly all of the girls in here tried to get his attention he then scanned the room glanced at you expecting the same but being who you were, ignored his entire existence which surprised him and brought him interested in you.

He then got led to his table which surprise surprise was the table next to you, just as that happened a waiter brought your food "here is your food ma'am would you like my phone number with that?" he asked in a sly tone and he was very plain looking he isn't hot enough to walk up to you and ask if you want his phone number bro be so Fr "No. But I do want some space because your stupid sloppy seconds are all up in my face thanks for the request but I humbly decline." you said with the fakest smile you could pull off and of course, him being a man kept asking until Hawks had quite enough of it " She said no too many times do you need to get your ears checked, leave them alone they are trying to eat" He said in a low tone causing the waiter to leave you were very shocked that he even bothered but he is a hero after all "Thank you Hawks he being a big pain not only to me but my son" you said smiling for real this time which caused him to be surprised for all is life being a hero he has been treated like he was just a hero not a human but you were different and to him you seemed young for a child and had a mask.

He then grabbed his food and sat across from you just in case he was about to ask about the child, but then s/n tapped on your arm showing you that more initials showed up  K.T ' Hawks name initials you thought then looked up " Is there a reason why you sat here you have been glancing at my child his whole time so if you have questions you can ask them." you said then looking at him in the eye for any signs of discomfort but that wasn't it he seemed curious about you yearning to learn more about you, " Yes I do have questions for one you seem pretty young for a child could you answer that?" he asked with his eyebrow quirked ( hehe hehe see what I did there 😏).

You then put up the isolation bubble " Don't worry this is so no one can hear us it's for safety measures anyway time to answer your questions" you then explained everything about yourself and how you got here and of course he believed you after a bit of evidence to back it up after eating and talking you both walked out together and exchanged numbers but then you checked the time " Shoot I have to pick up Izuku we have to go bye Hawks-AHHHhhhhHHH" he then swooped you and s/n up and started flying "Where are you headed?" he asked smirking "I could- know what nevermind" you said then telling him where you had to go once you both got there everyone was wondering why Hawks was here and who the girl was with the child all of the girls in the area were jealous and Hawks noticed " Tell me if anyone hurts you N/n ( nickname)..." he said darkly " O-ok bye Hawks-" " It's Keigo Takami call me by my name." he said seriously " Ok bye Keigo see you!" he then flew off and you then saw Izuku walking towards you solumly " Hey Izuku are you ok?" you ask then you remembered that this was he day of the sludge villain so Bakugo was picking on him again he of course explained that and you both walked home.

After entering the tunnel which is when you put your guard up and that's when he attacked him " Hey kid you've got tons of spirit, I hope you don't mind me using you as a skin suit trust me you're helping a ton." he said you then set s/n down as he then went to the sidelines with the popcorn you bought for him watching the show " Hello, I don't like you picking on my friend so this little fiasco is going to have to end here sorry not really." you said then quickly making a black hole quirk similar to 13 but instead of turning to dust it can drag the thing it's directed at into a substance, you then activated it causing the slime villain to get dragged into the same plastic bottle All Might would use releasing Izuku as he falls unconscious on the floor and the slime villain captured.

 That was when All Might came 'Fashionably Late' " I AM-" "All Might here is the villain he tried to hurt my friend so I captured him for you because you were a bit late" you said blankly going to the side to grab s/n causing All Might to sweatdrop at your straight-forwardness.

After a good 3 minutes of All Might trying to wake Izuku up he finally did, he then saw All Might which caused him to freak out " AHHHH, OH MY GOSH IT'S ALL MIGHT PLEASE SIGN MY NOTEBOOK" he then opened it realizing it was already signed  "AHHH YOU ALREADY DID THANK YOU THIS WILL BE PASSED DOWN A FAMILY HEIRLOOM" he then said continuously bowing ' Is he getting dizzy bowing like that?' you thought " YES SORRY YOU GOT CAUGHT UP IN MY JUSTICING THE SEWERS ARE A BIT HARD TO NAVIGATE HAHA!" he replied " WELL I GOT TO GO SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE" he said about to leave " wait you're leaving already I have so many questions.." Izuku said to All Might ' Oh so I just don't matter?' you thought getting bored of the conversation already knowing what was going to happen "Well being a hero is a lot of work" he said then lifting off not noticing that he also took Izuku with him you then waited until you heard a yell and then decided to follow.

Hello, beautiful people sorry I haven't posted I was thinking of some ideas for the future chapter and didn't have my computer that week I have two just didn't have the one that was charged at the moment please have a wonderful day or night and keep your eyes out for the next chapter!