A Test🫥

Once IIda and Katsuki noticed that Izuku was there they stopped and IIda went up to Izuku to start up a conversation with his new classmate.

"I am Tenya I-" IIda was about to say before getting cut off "I-I know I heard," Izuku said sweating at the weird human interaction he was having "I saw you during the exams I misjudged you, you knew the other part of the test," IIda said bowing in respect "O-oh that's not necessary, you got it all wrong," Izuku said panicking, after that, he turned to you and honestly he thought you were very pretty even with your mask "Oh! sorry for not introducing myself I'm Y/n L/n," you said until the three of you heard another voice "Oh! I know that unkept hair, hey!" Ochako says running to the three of you and waving "Thank you for saving me," she thanked him and before he continues the door opened and Aizawa was lying on the floor in his signature yellow sleeping bag and drinking a juice box, everyone went quiet as the sleeping bag was opened and he walked into the classroom with a stopwatch.

"It took you all 8 seconds to be quiet, that's a no go, I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher," he introduced causing everyone to whisper among themselves, then with the push of a button a wall showed numbered briefcases, get your gym clothes on and meet me outside," he said walking out of the room leaving everyone to go to the lockers to change.

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!" everyone but you, Katsuki, and Todoroki yelled in confusion "But, what about orientation? We're going to miss it." Ochako asked still confused "Your going t be a hero, you don't have time for such things," he said in a tone you couldn't make out.

"We are going to be doing a series of tests, just like the ones you did in middle school, but you can use your quirks," Aizawa says dryly  "Yes! we can use our quirks as much as we want!" Denki says excitedly causing the rest of your classmates to join in "This is what the hero course is all about!" Kirishima then says "This is going to be so fun!" Mina then says before Aizawa then starts talking "Oh...So you think this is fun huh? Well, the one who comes last will be expelled immediately." he states darkly  "WHHAAAT?!" everyone then yells again except you, Katsuki, and Todoroki, you then notice Izuku shaking this is going to be the second time he uses his quirk, and he might get expelled on the first day, you then put a hand on his shoulder in reassurance.

"B-but that's not fair we just got here" Ochako then says causing most of the class to nod in agreement, "Do you think villain attacks are fair, natural disasters? These things happen every day nothing is fair, if you were planning on eating at a local Mikky D's with your friends you've got another thing coming, go beyond Plus Ultra." Aizawa states smiling creepily, everyone then calmed down and got ready for the tests.

"Y/n you placed first in the exams, I know you don't have any record for your middle school score so show everyone how to do it, stand in the middle of the circle, and throw the ball with your quirk," Aizawa states causing everyone to turn to you in interest, you went to the middle of the circle, caught the ball Aizawa tossed at you focused, and used 100% of your one-punch quirk throwing the ball, then you heard something crash behind you.

Turning around you saw the machine broken in Aizawas hand, everyone but Izuku looked at you in shock, 'The machine broke trying to comprehend how far she threw it, why wasn't she recommended?' everyone thought.

"Y/n can you fix this?" Aizawa asked turning to you, "Yes... I can and by the way, I got something for you sorry for not giving it to you earlier," you said then spawning a black coffee and handing it to him causing his eyes to light up lightly he then thanked you as you then fixed the machine with your technology quirk, 'What can't she do?!' everyone thought still in shock, "There now we will start on the 50-meter dash," he said then getting the fixed machine from you.

You were up with Todoroki and Momo "3...2...1 GO!" the robot announced as you then used a speed quirk propelling yourself forward again breaking the machine, everyone looked at you shocked once again by your performance, you went over to the machine and fixed it with the tap of your finger and waited for everyone else to finish.

Then came grip strength, "Woah..540kg? What are you an octopus?" Denki says "Octopuses are sexy.." Mineta says causing you to cringe you then tried... and broke once again another machine and everyone heard the noise and then turned to look at you you then fixed the machine and you all went to the next test.

Next, you all had to do the standing long jump which for you was going to be easy, why not just use...your coffee quirk.

You were next and you jumped into the air instead of spawning the coffee in your hand you spawn it under your feet, and with that, you cleared the sandbox not without shedding a tear for all of the good wasted coffee, some people just deadpanned on how you used your quirk, while the others thought it was creative, while others went people wanted to spark a conversation with you.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido, the way you used your quirk was super cool," she said in admiration "Yeah it was awesome I'm Kaminari Denki by the way" he says then winking at you, you noticed he was trying to flirt but acted like you didn't notice "It's nice to meet you both I'm Y/n L/n, it's pleasure," you said bowing slightly causing Kaminari to get upset the cute girl didn't notice his flirting, and Mina was surprised at how mature you were.

With that, you finished the rest of the tests and went to the board to see the results "Ok..." Aizawa said then clicking the button so you all could see the results.

Hello, beautiful individuals, it took all day for this chapter because I took a long break trying to find out if I could remember their lines I hope you all enjoyed it and remember both of my interest accounts are in the last chapter, please stay safe, and have fun, btw there will be songs in some of the next chapters just a heads up.