Finally!! 🥹

I noticed that when I sent the link to the playlist it was private I'm so sorry 😭 I'll send it again also I came up with the idea of making one main playlist for the series and branches of playlists for each book so I started the MHA playlist but let me know what songs I should add.

Bridge Between Worlds Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/025poirEY6bPriUVCakbjI?si=e4a74e87b59c464f

MHA Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/79e8USeP0EAaUKoIO5mxMb?si=aa2f871fb4e54ddf

The next day you get up at about 8 and put on some good training clothes.

(Of course, I give you the option to choose something else and customize it to your liking I just don't have Pinterest and all the good photos are there😭)

You then made a good breakfast and set the table 

(Again you can change it if you don't like it 😊)

Then once finished at exactly 10 bother Shinsou and S/n came downstairs together both still rubbing their eyes.

"Good morning you two!" You said happily causing them to perk up at the aroma in the dining room.

"Good Morning Mom!" S/n said cheerfully sitting down at the table with Shinsou following behind him ready to eat.

"Ok, so we are going to be working on Pressure points, Physical Training, and Flexibility  this can help because your quirk isn't much of something that can be used in the frontlines, rather, it can be used for infiltrations and sneak attacks." You explained as you were eating, causing him to give you a nod in confirmation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you all were finished you went back to the training room with Shinsou right behind you, you then entered the room and pushed a button on one of the walls causing the room to change...." Woah..." said Shinsou as now the room was completely different.

You both walked further into the room and started to do some simple warmups and breathing techniques (Demon Slayer anyone?)

"Ok now that we are finished we can start learning more about flexibility with your quirk, you can be more of a stealth hero, a ninja, and with lots of flexibility this can help you twist and turn your body and confuse the people being attacked" you explained causing him to nod, as his eyes sparkled in determination.

You then went on to show him simple exercises to do simple yet useful tactics like being able to do gymnastics and add them into moves such as a split jump.

And so from 11:00 - 3:00 you trained with him, gave him tips, and he got the basics down by the end of the day and you kept training him until the day finally came.

"Finally 🥹!!" you yelled when the day came finally the U.A sports festival was here.

You arrived there super early and had Inko of course watch S/n while the sorts festival took place but of course, he could always watch it on the TV.

You walked into the building with a cute outfit you of course made yourself.

Waving at the passing teachers and also getting ready for the event then everyone was in their rooms getting ready

You then walked into 1As room to find both Todoroki and Izuku staring at each other and Kirishima trying to calm them down, when everyone noticed that you had walked in the tense atmosphere immediately disappeared.

"Um...Well I came to tell you all it's time to head out I'll walk out with you all" you announced as everyone awkwardly walked out.

 Once they were announced, you were about to walk back inside until you saw that the once bright and inviting hallway was now eery, dark, and quiet.

In the midst of the darkness, you saw a shadowy figure stare directly at you causing you to freeze, they stood there menacingly until, "-OUGH ACK!" then the figure started coughing violently, causing all the fear you once had to simmer "I think I added to much smoke...NO MATTER! You are in the presence of The Infinity Soldiers and you will not get in the way of our evil plot of totally villainous evil.💅✨"

At this point, there was no reason to be afraid because of this terrible display of power and then you got into a fighting stance until they spoke up again.

 "Wait Wait you're a lady? I told them I don't fight girls I told them I fight homophobic straight toxic masculan men and women unless you are?" they asked.

 "No I'm not if anything I support 😌" you said proudly causing the shadows' eyes to widen and the hood on their head to drop in surprise.

 "OMG! Hi y'know what I'm not fighting you we're friends now my name is Haruki and you must be the new God/Goddess I've heard oh so much about!" they said happily with a flowery aura around them.

 "Oh yes that would be me so what's the organization like?" you ask in curiosity.

"It's terrible everyone is so toxic to one another and they are all homophobic so they threw me into this mission to try to get rid of me and now that I'm thinking about it I'm switching teams can I join you I'm sooooo tired of them," Haruki asked desperately.

"Sure I mean if you're tired of them why not I don't have anything against you," you said causing Haruki to jump up and down with joy and the darkness in the hallway fading.

"I also got mad at them for plotting against all the hot people in anime anyways like c'mon" He added rolling his eyes 

"THANK YOU, When I saw that I was so upset and I feel like the characters could've still had good character development without those deaths." You then added causing him to nod vigorously.

This is the beginning of an amazing friendship.✨

Helloooooo lovely individuals I'm not dead 😅 I've been holding off on this but finally I'm finished with this chapter.

Good news, the new Saiki book is being written and the first couple of chapters will come out in a couple of months so be patient everyone, have a lovely day or night everyone, and keep your eyes open for the next chapter👀