Resting and Waiting

They stopped at the sight of you and started asking a bunch of questions ' Wow seems like they were really worried about me' you thought then holding up a hand symboling for them to be quiet "Guys, I'm fine I just almost reached my limit an-" you said before getting cut off by Recovery Girl "Actually Y/n you fell asleep because you haven't been getting reasonable sleep in over three years which caused all of your exhaustion to hit at once, for the time being, I suggest you stay in bed until you go to UA." she explained to them 

After the boys stayed for a bit, Katsuki had to go home, and Izuku went to the restroom while they were doing that another person came into the room "Hi! I know you may not remember me but I'm Kirishima Eijiro, you saved me and then you fell asleep before I got a chance to say thank you so I asked around to try and see if you were still here to say thank you, I also brought you here." he explained with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh is that so, then thank you for the help I haven't gotten proper sleep in a very long time I guess it just hit me all at once" You answered, you wanted to hide your high intellect from people, only the people in your house, Hawks, Sir Nighteye, and UA staff know of your smarts, so you will not be going to UA for the work but for the training. 

After you both talked for a while you got each other's number you said goodbye as he left the room, 30 minutes later Izuku came back, sat next to you, and sighed.

"Why didn't you say anything about your exhaustion, we could've helped, and that could've been severe," he said with worry which surprised you, no one has ever been worried about you, but ever since you've got here people care about you and your health. 

"I'-I'm sorry I wanted to make sure everyone could rest easy I have a child, friends I need to take care of, and-" she said then getting interrupted "Yes, but you also need to know that we owe you a lot for everything that you've done for us and if you need help don't be afraid to ask for it, besides your job doesn't require you to be there 24/7 so if you need a break I'm sure they don't mind, you are their manager after all." he said then getting up and grabbing your hand in reassurance, " We are here for you, so please let us help," he said as you then sighed replying, with a smile that could melt anyone's heart "Of course Izuku, thank you," you said as you then teleported you both back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They then put you on house arrest, coming to check on you every now and then asking if you needed anything, which you thought was unnecessary but even your son thought it was a good idea.

After the first day, you were already fed up, so in the morning you got in the shower and changed into some other comfy clothing. 

(You can change it, and or the color if you'd like)

Then you went to your bookshelf across the room which was a secret passage to help you navigate through the house easily, and went to the library and read.

Throughout the past three years, you have invented hard-cover fanfiction, the first ones in fact, and you wanted to re-read some of them and you kept them hidden in the fiction side of the library behind another bookshelf, you went in and started reading in one of your favorite chairs in the room.

(Something like this but more modern, you can change it, and or the color if you'd like)

Then you started reading for hours laughing, and having fun until you heard someone searching through the house.

You made a search quirk that will help you look at your surroundings (Kinda like hawk eye from Kuroko's basketball except your soul is detached so you can look around separately from your actual body) then once you took a look, it was Izuku and he looked scared once he looked through the room he called someone, "Mom, Y/n isn't here where is she, she should be resting," he said almost at the brink of tears, he was very worried for you and didn't want you to strain yourself, he knew what would happen if people don't get sleep and he didn't want that happening to you.

So, you went back to your body and walked out, scaring Izuku as he ran and hugged you searching for anything wrong, "I'm fine Izuku, I just wanted to read a bit so came here through my secret tunnels around the house." you said giving a soft smile, you then realized that you were tired and yawed, once he took realization to this he gave you a piggyback ride back to your room where you fell back asleep, and while you were asleep everyone else came in (and no Hawks is at work right now he doesn't live here yet until school starts.)

Inko went to go make you something to eat, while Izuku and s/n played together in your room waiting for you to wake up.

Once you woke up s/n came running towards you crying and telling you how worried he was, and he wasn't lying, he was also looking for you with Inko, and every time he looked in a room and you weren't there he would start crying, you then calmed him down and he sat in bed with you hugging you close and you all watched some TV waiting until you heard the doorbell ring.

Hello beautiful individuals, I know it took a long time for an update and I'm terribly sorry  I'm almost on spring break, but I won't have my computer half the time, so please be patient I have a question though, would you all like the villains to be soulmates as well? Please have a lovely day and night see you all next chapter.