Y/N personality check ✨

Hello, beautiful individuals I know there was a personality change in pt2 of villains are such showoffs so I wanted to make a chapter about her and maybe the impressions she makes on other characters.

Name: Y/n L/n

Quirks: ∞

Personality: Y/n is very mature for her age, but because she didn't have a childhood can be very hyper at times, she is sweet and kind-hearted and doesn't like to get in trouble or get hurt so she avoids these things.

She is very protective over what she loves so if someone were to make fun of her friend she would need the whole school to hold her back from a fit of rage, she does have a temper but does have patience just don't push your luck. She is also a simp and tsundere she can be tough and knows her worth but is very emotional.

Because of all of the trauma she is put under as well as the fact that she wants to save the plot and various characters, she is constantly put on edge.

Looks: Anything you look like, I will try to be aware of people's height because I am short myself so let me know if I make a mistake but characters who are inhumanly tall you will be short regardless just maybe taller than most average people they've met, but everyone sees you as a living goddess which is what you are everyone here is beautiful and if you think otherwise I will pray for you and send a paragraph to you on how much I love you all for who you are and the fact that you all have stuck to this book for so long is incredible so thank you.

Age: I just wanted to clear this up since she is a goddess she will have no age but can change the age that she looks like for the sake of the plot, her son will also be the same way but he is a young god so for now will have an age until brought to a new world to start over he will stay young though.

Character Impressions

Katsuki Bakugo: Bakugo respects her strength and ability to be independent, he thinks that she is different from other girls he's met, he knows she is capable of taking care of herself but can be very scared for her mental health surprisingly. He knows something is going on with her just doesn't want to pry too much into her personal business.

Izuku Midoriya: Izuku admires her strength but also knows there's something going on but is afraid to ask, he is also grateful for her being there and supporting him through his rough times and wants to do the same thing for her because he wants to be strong enough to help and stand tall by her side.

S/n L/n: He is grateful to have someone so patient to be his mother because when he is walking in the streets he can see how grateful he is for her, she's stood with him and never punished him but helped him to understand things and give him love, she is his gossip buddy they can talk about things and have fun and he knows that his mom deserves good men so is protective of his mother.

Keigo Takami (Hawks): Hawks thinks she is beautiful ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡° ) he also is quite protective over her, he likes having someone whom he can talk to and be himself around instead of faking a smile, and he also feels safe around her and he would like to feel like this forever.

Shoto Todoroki: He may have not known Y/n for too long but he actually favors her, he also finds her very pretty...who is he kidding he thinks she's gourgous and he tends to try his best to regulate his face temperature to keep his blush out of sight, and like hawks he finds himself feeling safe and open around her.

Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead): He finds himself thinking if he's either getting soft of just has a soft spot for you because in class countless of times he has glared at Mineta for staring at you in any way, He thinks of you as a daughter and even though he knows you don't need protection he now has Y/n tingles and also finds S/n adorable he would protect these two with his life and loves them more then coffee,cats, and sleep which is quite the shocker.

Yagi Toshinori (All Might): All Might thinks highly of Y/n and also thinks of her as a daughter, so he finds himself more protective and fun around not only her but S/n whom he thinks as a grandson and tries his best for the both of them.

The End

Y/n will be kinda Mary Sue (aka overpowered) but because of her mental state some things will hold her back on this journey she will not only learn of her inheritance but find love and purpose her path will be paved as she finds more of herself and start to except herself for who she is I hope this story can also help others I will always have an authors note at the bottom of each page as a reminder, you all are beautiful just the way you are if anything I should take my own advice I may not know hat you are going through but the least I can do is empathise and symapthise with you and be open to listen, everyone is different so please remember the doors will only open to those who have to key, everyone has a different key made for them so don't get jealous of others for their key because yours will be just as great as long as you find the door and utilize it in the appropriate manner, this is Luna and I will bring another chapter as soon as I can my lovlies anyways have an amazing day or night and I love you all.

Shoutout to @WTheFox1 they helped me realize that I should take my time on this book and give myself time, thank you so much for sticking to this book it makes me happy that there are people who enjoy my writing just as much as I like writing but again thank you so much.